4.6

Newark, DE
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Customer service very professional
Very happy with your customer service department.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/27/2019

Thank You for taking the time to complete our service review. was there anything we could have done different/additional to earn that 5th Star?? Please let me know.

North East, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Could have been 5 stars
Ok
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/18/2019

I have asked your advisor to reach out to you about your maintenance needs- from what I could see on your repair ticket you are current.

New Castle, DE
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Expensive.
Expensive.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/23/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to complete our review. I appreciate your continued patronage and assure you that we look at our pricing structure often to make sure we remain competative. I know

JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/23/2019

we have a part on order to repair the issue you had with the tailgate, I hope to speak with you when you arrive.

OS
Opal S.
New Castle, DE
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Asking too much
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/28/2019

Thank You for taking the time to complete our review! We appreciate your continued patronage and hop to be able to earn the 5th Star with your next visit.

AH
Antoinette H.
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Elanta 2013
Made an appointment for an oil change.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/28/2019

Thank You for taking the time to complete our review- If there was anything we could have done to earn that 5th Star please let me know!

Middletown, DE
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful
Please provide coupons.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/21/2019

Thank You for completing our survey/review- I checked our email records and make sure you are on our list for coupons- looks like we have been sending them to your current address but they are not opened- Please check your "SPAM" folder. If there was anything else we could have done to earn that 5th Star- Please let me know!

Hertrich Hyundai
302-323-1100

Deborah H.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very pleasant.
The technicians just need to review their work before releasing the vehicle. I do appreciate the complimentary wash and vac.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/09/2019

Thank You for the 4 Star review- I have addressed your concerns with both Tech and Advisor. I can assure you they have taken it to heart!

Philadelphia, PA
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable service
Acceptable

Thank You!

07/20/2019 Category: Service
Hidden Charge
Repairs were performed in a very professional manner. The shop got it right the 1st time. From the 1st call for an appointment to pick-up the communication was superior. Service agent Donna was so very good in every way. The 15% ADD ON CHARGE FOR "SHOP COSTS" about which nothing was said when I asked the cost of the repair will cause me to shop dealerships to see if there is one in the area that doesn't add this. When I complained this was removed, but it made an otherwise very pleasant experience an uncomfortable one. This is a steep charge for what should be the stores cost of doin business.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/09/2019

Thank You for the 4 Star Review! We do appreciate you taking the time to complete and sharing your concerns! I can assure you that we do not try to hide any of our repair costs and any estimate you recieve will be up front. We hope to see you for your next service!

IT
Ivy T.
Delaware City, DE
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
The staff is very helpful and courteous.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/19/2019

Thank You for completing our service review. We do strive for 5 Star service with each visit and hope to prove that with your next visit.

Cynthia S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Clean politeness and professionalism
Place of business was clean and receptive for customers Associates were polite & professional Service was effecient and performed in a timely fashion. Information regarding my vehicle was thorough and inlighting easy to understand.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for completing our survey!! We do strive for 5 Star service with each visit and hope to prove that with your next visit.

Bethany S.
Newark, DE
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Worth it
Although I went for an oil change at 3:30 and didn't get out of there until 5:30, it was a good experience. The staff is friendly and I was comfortable. Cushy seats, television, clean bathroom, etc. And they give a complimentary wash. Would definitely recommend.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/05/2019

Sorry for the long wait for your service- sometimes its hard to predict what the vehicle before yours may need and that sets everything back a little. I am glad to hear that overall your experience was good. We hope to earn that 5th Star with your next visit.

CF
Chandra F.
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Recall issue
Service was acceptable.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/01/2019

Thank You for completeing our review. We do strive for 5 Star service with each visit- Was there anything that we could have done different that would have earned that 5th Star?

2012 Hyundai Veloster
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Service appt.
Service of oil change and tire rotation took along time.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/01/2019

Thank You for completing our review. Sometimes its hard to predict the amount of service the vehicle before yours will need. We do try to allow for this as much as possible- Your advisor should have kept you informed throughout the process. We do strive for 5 Star service with each visit and will prove that with your next.

Kennett Square, PA
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Employees are great.
Everything was better than what I had expected. Great service!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 06/20/2019

We do appreciate you completing our survey, Our goal is 5 Star service with each visit. Is there anything we could have done to earn that 5 Star? Please let me know.