Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle

NH
Nancy H.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Great dealership
Initial purchase and service have been great.

Pennsville, NJ
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Fast service and very friendly

GF
Gary F.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Great professional service. Exactly the service asked for and no more.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 01/13/2021

Thank You! Happy New Year!!

2011 Hyundai Elantra

Convenience
!!!!!!!!!!!!
NF
NICHOLAS F. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/31/2020

Thank You Dennis for your 5 star rating. Please feel free to contact me at nflorio@hertrichs.com or 302-323-1100. Respectfully, Nick Florio General Manager

IA
Ingrid A.
Middletown, DE
12/23/2020
Great people. Excellent service.
We needed four new tires for our 2006 Hyundai Elantra, and were also looking to buy a Hyundai Tucson 2021. We arrived at 8:30AM for a 9:30AM service appointment and were seen immediately by Megan in the service department. She was very nice and helpful and made the entire process very pleasant. Our next stop was with Shawn in Sales. Shawn was funny, professional and very patient. He made the entire process very easy and took the time to sit in my new car and walk me through all the features and the controls. Great people. Thank you both.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/26/2020

Thank you so much for the great review and kind words. We appreciate your continued patronage!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Great service and the entire team was super nice
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/23/2020

12/15/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
The staff were friendly. I was pleased with the wait time when getting my car serviced.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/18/2020

DK
Diane K.
12/14/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
Quick, polite, efficient and staff made it easy.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/17/2020

Richard B.
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Being helpful
They walked us through everything to make sure we understand everything before it was done
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/14/2020

LC
Larry C.
Claymont, DE
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/07/2020 Category: Service
Takes care of customer clean
Been taking my car here for 10years always great job
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/08/2020

Always good to see you! Thank you for the great review!!

Juan C.
Middletown, DE
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Good service and good price
Very good !
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/07/2020

Elkton, MD
11/29/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service advisor, great waiting room
Made an appointment online, called the next day to see if therr was an earlier appointment, which there was. My only concern was my appointmwnt was for 10 am, arrived earlier , but my car sat in till 10:30. The advisor was apologetic and was on my way by 11:20.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/30/2020

We appreciate the 5 Star review- and feedback! While we try to keep appointment times as close to the time we can bring your vehicle into the shop, we cannot always predict the condition and needs of the vehicle that was n the shop prior to yours and that can have an effect on when yours goes in.

Sylvia H.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Google review
Arrived for my scheduled recall appointment at 7:45.
My appointment was at 8:00 customer service representative took my keys and gave me a quick run down on the procedure. I asked how long will it take
she said about an hour. I sat down in 30-45 minutes into the hour she was calling me to retrieve my keys and car. Fast Customer friendly Service✅
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/30/2020

Thank You! We appreciate the great review!

HT
Hassan T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/20/2020 Category: Service
An efficient visit.
While the process took longer than expected, it was still an easy process.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you for completing our review! I do appreciate the feed back- Although we do have appointment check in spots for 730 am,  our techs do not start until 8am. I have spoke to our service advisors and have asked them to make sure they are giving customers a better time estimate.
Thanks again!!