Cherokee W.
Oregon
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Cherokee said she took her vehicle in for diagnostic. She added she thought that it was either the reverse gear or the reverse band. She mentioned that the technician ran out over a quarter of a tank of fuel to diagnose it. She stated that the technician told her she was going to need a complete transmission rebuild. The technician did not remove the transmission pan during the diagnosis. She took her vehicle to another facility and that business told her it was the rear band.

AG
Alexdranda G.
Beaverton, OR
05/17/2019
Scammers
I was traveling out of town to drive to my mama's house for Mother's Day when my car engine light came on. I stopped at Huddle's and they told me I needed all this work done. I'm a single mother with my small child in the car and I feel I was taken advantage of. I made it back home after my trip and my local mechanic said I only needed new oil and a belt that was loose. I wouldn't trust these guys. My car is running so much better and no more engine light on. Sad you can't trust many automotive shops these days. I'd give zero stars if I could.

Jason R.
Cottage Grove, OR
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Jason said Matt was not customer oriented. The prices were higher than any other facilities in the area. He would not recommend the business for service.

TH
Tim H.
Oregon
05/18/2016 Category: Service
Tim said he was highly disappointed with the service from the business. He was told they could diagnose his vehicle in an hour and it would only cost $75. They charged him $164 for two hours of service at $75 per hour and $14 for hazardous material and supplies. In the past, he used to highly recommend the business but due to his last experience, he will no longer recommend them to anyone.

PC
Philip C.
Cottage Grove, OR
05/09/2014 Category: Service
Phillip said he waited two days for a diagnostic at this business. This was his work vehicle and he did not appreciate the wait. They told him they would look at the vehicle the same day or next day, but they did not. After they did the diagnostic, they got the computer reading and did not understand it, so he drove away from the business. He would not recommend them due to this experience.
Gary H. from Huddle Automotive responded on 05/12/2014

thanks for answering my phone call and I hope that you got a better understanding of the diagnosis that was done and the results. I am sorry that it took longer than you were told but due unforseen circumstances that arose it did. For that we apologize and hope that you will give us another chance in the future.