Jason C.
Banks, OR
01/21/2021
Out of town breakdown - Huddle treated me right!
I was on a road trip several hours from home when my f250 died on the side of the road. I was lucky enough to be near Huddle Automotive. Gary was able to diagnose my truck, gave me a very accurate and fair estimate, and had my truck back on the road all in a couple days. He even offered me the old parts he replaced for inspection, which instills even more trust. He runs a top notch shop and gave me a very friendly and professional experience!
Thanks!!

Ronald W.
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Ronald said they have been really good servicing his vehicles.

PH
Paul H.
01/16/2021
Turn up of 2008 Silverado diesel 3/4 tom
I was very impressed with the service - my son recommended Huddle highly after having them service SLFR he was responsible for!!! I will continue to have Huddle service my vehicles and recommend them to my friends!!!

Jim H.
12/29/2020
6.0 Bulletproofing my Ford went great!
I had the 6.0 done by Gary and he took the time to help out by spotting other areas that needed addressing while the truck was down. The water pump, etc, those kind of things that should be addressed at 100k.
The service was excellent and I will not take my truck anywhere else.
Thank you Huddle Automotive!

GB
Gary B.
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Gary said he takes all of the vehicle to the business because the work is done right.

NA
NICK A.
Portland, OR
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
11/15/2020
Seemed to be the real deal...
Took my dump truck there, seemed to be honest, fair priced. I would definitely recommend, especially if you need diesel repair.

MK
MIKE K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/03/2020
Very knowledgeable techs. Diagnosed my Duramax in record time.
Took my ‘04 Duramax into Huddle Automotive after having another shop spend days on it. The left bank of injectors were not working. They found the problem in 2 hrs and repaired it in 6! Very satisfied with their expertise and the price! I Highly recommend Huddle Automotive.

RANDY H.
10/14/2020
A big problem solved that I couldn't figure out
Gary and team were able to solve a cooling fan problem. I am a certified mechanic, but this issue was over my head. With Gary's knowledge and expertise, he repaired the issue.

PP
Perry P.
Springfield, OR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Perry said they were effective and are a great place to work with .

DO
Daniel O.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said they are fantastic and he takes all his fleet vehicles to them. They fix it right the first time and stand by their work.

JOHN C.
09/19/2020
great service and good pricing!
gary has alot of experience and is highly knowledgeable. he will fix it the first time!
we have been working with him for years accrost our intire fleet of trucks.

DT
Dennis T.
Oregon
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said that they always do what he wants. If there's something else that they see, they call to get his ok before repairing it.

TV
Tina V.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/02/2020
I’ve always used Huddle for my auto needs because they’re super close by - however I would drive quite a distance for my vehicle needs based on their honesty and integrity - a bright light In a quite volatile service industry

John B.
Drain, OR
08/29/2020
Gary Huddle is renowned for his excellent work. Every guy we mention Huddle to knows Gary and his reputation is five-star.
We are Ford truck owners and our trucks work hard hauling trailers and heavy equipment. We rely on them and use Huddle because he knows exactly what he's doing. Even if we don't know what's wrong he always does! He is always jam-packed with customers lined up and yet somehow he and his crew get to everyone quickly.

James P.
Dodge Dakota
08/27/2020 Category: Service
James said that they do excellent work. They're quick and reasonably priced.