TC
Tyler C.
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said this facility still has not shipped the core transmission out. They did good work, but not for the price. His recommendation is based on the fact that he asked them to check his vehicle over from top to bottom and they did a shoddy job.

12/26/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said it took 3-4 months to get his vehicle back. He would recommend them if the service was faster.
Gary H. from Huddle Automotive responded on 12/31/2019

Tyler,unfortunately you decided to order your Transmission instead of letting  us complete the repair. This delay was waiting on the Transmission you ordered 2-3 months.  Once Transmission showed up it was installed in less than 2 weeks. Unfortunately it was out of are control. Thanks.

BW
Bob W.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Bob said the business took longer than expected.

RANDY H.
10/14/2020
A big problem solved that I couldn't figure out
Gary and team were able to solve a cooling fan problem. I am a certified mechanic, but this issue was over my head. With Gary's knowledge and expertise, he repaired the issue.

PP
Perry P.
Springfield, OR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Perry said they were effective and are a great place to work with .

Jeff A.
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said they would have the vehicle done by certain time and it took them longer, and they did not communicate with him very well

DO
Daniel O.
Creswell, OR
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said they are fantastic and he takes all his fleet vehicles to them. They fix it right the first time and stand by their work.

Mike M.
09/28/2020
It takes two
I've taken my Toyota to Huddle twice for repairs and both times I've had to take it back to have the repair fixed or address something they forgot. The first time I picked up my Tacoma they had forgotten to put the air filter back on and the second time they didn't get the hose clamps tight and my radiator boiled over and I lost all my cooling fluid and water. Luckily I didn't blow my engine. They corrected both issues, but I have to be honest I may or may not take my vehicle in again. I'm a little concerned that the third time might be the charm and they will get it all right the first time or they will really mess it up. Also, now that I've given this review maybe I shouldn't take it back.

TC
Todd C.
09/28/2020
Transmission Issue.
We had our “Oh C___” day just two days before vacation. We left it in ther hands. Went away. Upon returning. We found out it was not a major issue. We’re pleased with the deep dive they did to get to the root of the problem n correct it.

JOHN C.
Creswell, OR
09/19/2020
great service and good pricing!
gary has alot of experience and is highly knowledgeable. he will fix it the first time!
we have been working with him for years accrost our intire fleet of trucks.

Eugene, OR
09/04/2020
Work not complete
I got a new fuel tank put on my truck and that part was great! But when I got home my protective plate for my transmission was hanging by one bolt and it had almost fallen off.

DT
Dennis T.
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said that they always do what he wants. If there's something else that they see, they call to get his ok before repairing it.

TV
Tina V.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/02/2020
I’ve always used Huddle for my auto needs because they’re super close by - however I would drive quite a distance for my vehicle needs based on their honesty and integrity - a bright light In a quite volatile service industry

John B.
Drain, OR
08/29/2020
Gary Huddle is renowned for his excellent work. Every guy we mention Huddle to knows Gary and his reputation is five-star.
We are Ford truck owners and our trucks work hard hauling trailers and heavy equipment. We rely on them and use Huddle because he knows exactly what he's doing. Even if we don't know what's wrong he always does! He is always jam-packed with customers lined up and yet somehow he and his crew get to everyone quickly.

LC
Laurel C.
Chevrolet Spark
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Laurel said they're pretty good and honest. She had an appointment for an oil change and the business had to keep the vehicle over night.

James P.
Dodge Dakota
08/27/2020 Category: Service
James said that they do excellent work. They're quick and reasonably priced.