Cherokee W.
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Cherokee said she took her vehicle in for diagnostic. She added she thought that it was either the reverse gear or the reverse band. She mentioned that the technician ran out over a quarter of a tank of fuel to diagnose it. She stated that the technician told her she was going to need a complete transmission rebuild. The technician did not remove the transmission pan during the diagnosis. She took her vehicle to another facility and that business told her it was the rear band.

AG
Alexdranda G.
Beaverton, OR
05/17/2019
Scammers
I was traveling out of town to drive to my mama's house for Mother's Day when my car engine light came on. I stopped at Huddle's and they told me I needed all this work done. I'm a single mother with my small child in the car and I feel I was taken advantage of. I made it back home after my trip and my local mechanic said I only needed new oil and a belt that was loose. I wouldn't trust these guys. My car is running so much better and no more engine light on. Sad you can't trust many automotive shops these days. I'd give zero stars if I could.

Jason R.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Jason said Matt was not customer oriented. The prices were higher than any other facilities in the area. He would not recommend the business for service.

HS
Harvey S.
Myrtle Point, OR
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Harvey said the bill was higher than the quote they gave him.
Gary H. from Huddle Automotive responded on 03/22/2018

Harvey sorry you were not happy, unfortunately a quote is just that, a estimate. On a engine replacement there are unforeseeable parts that were required to be replaced, repaired. Hopefully you'll understand. It's saves you money in the long haul. Huddle Automotive does its very best to repair correctly and to take pride in the work that is done.

AL
Anita L.
Eureka, CA
07/28/2016
Clear explanations
Describe problems in an understandable way.

TH
Tim H.
05/18/2016 Category: Service
Tim said he was highly disappointed with the service from the business. He was told they could diagnose his vehicle in an hour and it would only cost $75. They charged him $164 for two hours of service at $75 per hour and $14 for hazardous material and supplies. In the past, he used to highly recommend the business but due to his last experience, he will no longer recommend them to anyone.

FE
Frank E.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/22/2016 Category: Service
Frank said the business did a good job on the service but they were expensive. Their prices were 50 percent higher than other businesses.

PC
Philip C.
05/09/2014 Category: Service
Phillip said he waited two days for a diagnostic at this business. This was his work vehicle and he did not appreciate the wait. They told him they would look at the vehicle the same day or next day, but they did not. After they did the diagnostic, they got the computer reading and did not understand it, so he drove away from the business. He would not recommend them due to this experience.
Gary H. from Huddle Automotive responded on 05/12/2014

thanks for answering my phone call and I hope that you got a better understanding of the diagnosis that was done and the results. I am sorry that it took longer than you were told but due unforseen circumstances that arose it did. For that we apologize and hope that you will give us another chance in the future.

LC
Larry C.
Creswell, OR
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Larry said he had really good luck at this place. He had really good service, they do real good work and the employees are real friendly.

BP
Bruce P.
05/18/2020
repairs on dodge diesel
I like you work and appreciate fast service. I was shocked when there was an charge for the estimate when you get the job , I was told 2300.00 for repairs and there was an extra 195.00 added to the bill. I have paid for estimates before but didn't give them the job. I figured when she called and said it would be 2300.00 that would be the total bill. I figured the estimate would be would be included.
Thanks for listening
Bruce Patterson
I would recommend but I would explain to them that there is extra cost over the estimate for repair

SV
Steve V.
Dorena, OR
05/18/2020
Saved my summer plans!!
Huddles sure knows how to treat their customers right. We were lucky enough to get our truck in at the beginning of the week and had it back by Friday afternoon. Naomi is just an absolute doll who knows how to talk to customers, explaining everything that is wrong and how to complete it. She is personable and professional. The quality of work preformed is excellent and we will definitely bring our truck back for anything else that is wrong.

05/09/2020
Gary is amazing
Huddle automotive is by far the best. Naomi keeps you informed along the way. Definitely will be going back

Ardel S.
Eugene, OR
Ford Police Interceptor
05/05/2020
Excellent and friendly service
Nice to have a place that I can trust to work on a 2008 Ford F350. Naomi helped Shepard me through the repair and the quality of the work was top notch.

NB
Naomi B.
Dodge Neon
05/05/2020
The best service ever
The work was done fast and correctly. And Felt safe because of the precautions that were taken to be sure my vehicle was cleaned after the service. Thank you Huddle Automotive.

TL
Tawney L.
GMC Yukon XL
04/25/2020 Category: Service
Tawney said this business was fast, courteous, thorough and they got her in right away.