Latest Review 19 minutes ago

WT
Wayne T.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/28/2020
Quality work, but over priced, and very poor poor estimate of cost and time required.
I called because of an oil leak showing in my driveway. I suspected a poor drain plug fit from my last oil change. Huddle had done the change previous to this, but at a cost of more than 150% of a standard change, so I changed. Long story short, my oil leak ended up costing over $1,150. The 1st estimate was $500 to fix the leak. (Thought to be valve cover gaskets). I said O.K.. In the process, it was found that the cooling system was plugged and I need a new radiator(??) . Estimate was another $450/$500. over the phone. At 1st, I declined but 2 hours later called back and said go ahead. I trust Huddle. 14 days later, I picked up my little truck with bill exceeding $1,150..

Looking at the itemized bill, I have paid roughly $62+ for a simple oil change on a 4.0 V-6 engine..$3.50 / qt of low grade bulk motor oil seems high. I guess my 4.0 leter engine uses 9.5 gallons or expensive radiator coolllant. I guess a brand new $300+ radiator does not include an $8+ cap? I just never thought of that? Damn me! Qual;ity work - horrible prices!!

Cherokee W.
Oregon
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Cherokee said she took her vehicle in for diagnostic. She added she thought that it was either the reverse gear or the reverse band. She mentioned that the technician ran out over a quarter of a tank of fuel to diagnose it. She stated that the technician told her she was going to need a complete transmission rebuild. The technician did not remove the transmission pan during the diagnosis. She took her vehicle to another facility and that business told her it was the rear band.

AG
Alexdranda G.
Beaverton, OR
05/17/2019
Scammers
I was traveling out of town to drive to my mama's house for Mother's Day when my car engine light came on. I stopped at Huddle's and they told me I needed all this work done. I'm a single mother with my small child in the car and I feel I was taken advantage of. I made it back home after my trip and my local mechanic said I only needed new oil and a belt that was loose. I wouldn't trust these guys. My car is running so much better and no more engine light on. Sad you can't trust many automotive shops these days. I'd give zero stars if I could.

Jason R.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Jason said Matt was not customer oriented. The prices were higher than any other facilities in the area. He would not recommend the business for service.

HS
Harvey S.
Myrtle Point, OR
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Harvey said the bill was higher than the quote they gave him.
Gary H. from Huddle Automotive responded on 03/22/2018

Harvey sorry you were not happy, unfortunately a quote is just that, a estimate. On a engine replacement there are unforeseeable parts that were required to be replaced, repaired. Hopefully you'll understand. It's saves you money in the long haul. Huddle Automotive does its very best to repair correctly and to take pride in the work that is done.

AL
Anita L.
Eureka, CA
07/28/2016
Clear explanations
Describe problems in an understandable way.

TH
Tim H.
Oregon
05/18/2016 Category: Service
Tim said he was highly disappointed with the service from the business. He was told they could diagnose his vehicle in an hour and it would only cost $75. They charged him $164 for two hours of service at $75 per hour and $14 for hazardous material and supplies. In the past, he used to highly recommend the business but due to his last experience, he will no longer recommend them to anyone.

FE
Frank E.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/22/2016 Category: Service
Frank said the business did a good job on the service but they were expensive. Their prices were 50 percent higher than other businesses.

PC
Philip C.
05/09/2014 Category: Service
Phillip said he waited two days for a diagnostic at this business. This was his work vehicle and he did not appreciate the wait. They told him they would look at the vehicle the same day or next day, but they did not. After they did the diagnostic, they got the computer reading and did not understand it, so he drove away from the business. He would not recommend them due to this experience.
Gary H. from Huddle Automotive responded on 05/12/2014

thanks for answering my phone call and I hope that you got a better understanding of the diagnosis that was done and the results. I am sorry that it took longer than you were told but due unforseen circumstances that arose it did. For that we apologize and hope that you will give us another chance in the future.

JANELLE B.
08/04/2021
Awesome service!
My car is running so much better now! Tyler and Ryan were great. Thank you for the great service!

JOHN M.
Springfield, OR
08/02/2021
Fast Informative Service
Called Huddle Automotive to get a quote and time frame for installing a new starter in my Superduty pickup and talked to Matt. I was given a price quote and was told if I could get my vehicle to them by the lunch hour that they could do the work today and have it ready to drive home before closing. Everything was done as scheduled and the new starter works great. I received the same courteous efficient service as when I had some Bulletproofing work done in the past to my 6.0 Diesel. Even though Huddle automotive is a 20 mile drive from my home I have no problem going the miles for work at this shop, they have treated me right and I expect that kind of service to continue into the future with my truck service needs.

NP
NIKOLE P.
07/22/2021
Trustworthy service
Great place to take your vehicle! Reliable and trustworthy service. Some of the best mechanics around.

AL
ANITA L.
Eureka, CA
07/16/2021
Knowledge of F250
I'm a full-time RVer. I rely on this shop's expertise to keep my 1999 F250 7.3l in traveling shape.

ZR
Zane R.
Creswell, OR
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Zane said they did awesome this time.

Doyal H.
Creswell, OR
Ford Police Interceptor
06/10/2021
Great and very prompt service done in one day!
After planning a long 5000 mile out of state trip, a fuel pump trouble code appeared on my super duty diesel pickup. Concerned that many service shops were not available, I was panicking. It was recommended that I call Huddle Automotive, great choice! The repair needed was diagnosed and fixed in one day! Remarkable, knowledged and friendly crew! Thank youđź’—
Gary H. from Huddle Automotive responded on 06/10/2021