JOHN M.
Springfield, OR
08/02/2021
Fast Informative Service
Called Huddle Automotive to get a quote and time frame for installing a new starter in my Superduty pickup and talked to Matt. I was given a price quote and was told if I could get my vehicle to them by the lunch hour that they could do the work today and have it ready to drive home before closing. Everything was done as scheduled and the new starter works great. I received the same courteous efficient service as when I had some Bulletproofing work done in the past to my 6.0 Diesel. Even though Huddle automotive is a 20 mile drive from my home I have no problem going the miles for work at this shop, they have treated me right and I expect that kind of service to continue into the future with my truck service needs.

NP
NIKOLE P.
07/22/2021
Trustworthy service
Great place to take your vehicle! Reliable and trustworthy service. Some of the best mechanics around.

AL
ANITA L.
Eureka, CA
07/16/2021
Knowledge of F250
I'm a full-time RVer. I rely on this shop's expertise to keep my 1999 F250 7.3l in traveling shape.

ZR
Zane R.
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Zane said they did awesome this time.

Doyal H.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/10/2021
Great and very prompt service done in one day!
After planning a long 5000 mile out of state trip, a fuel pump trouble code appeared on my super duty diesel pickup. Concerned that many service shops were not available, I was panicking. It was recommended that I call Huddle Automotive, great choice! The repair needed was diagnosed and fixed in one day! Remarkable, knowledged and friendly crew! Thank youđź’—
Gary H. from Huddle Automotive responded on 06/10/2021

Thank you !

TIM M.
05/13/2021
Honest to the point
Knowledgeable, and tells it tell it like it is. Very helpful staff.

AW
AARON W.
05/12/2021
Transmission
Good honest mechanic. Transmission full rebuild trucks running great. Due to Covid took a little bit longer than expected because of availability on parts but Gary was here nest and apologetic. I will be come back.

Cottage Grove, OR
05/08/2021
close to home and experience on Ford F250
Close to home and Ford knowledge

DAVE C.
GMC Envoy
04/29/2021
Honestly
It never feels like they would make up repair work just for the money.

GB
Gary B.
Cottage Grove, OR
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Gary said he's pleased with it, he knows what he's doing, what is proven to be done is an experimental thing, and it's worked out really good.

Randy S.
Oregon
Ford Excursion
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Randy said they take care of it, they find the problem and fix it.

Shaye B.
Ram Pickup
04/22/2021
Great business
Very efficient ad they do a great job

Steven C.
Ram Pickup
04/02/2021
Friendly and highly recommend
They couldn’t find the intermittent problem, but the kept me in the loop

KP
Great

Jason W.
03/01/2021
Saved my trip
I had a full load as well as a trailer with a car on it headed to Arizona. My truck suddenly started losing diesel. They were the only shop willing to take me in on such short notice. They diagnosed my leak quickly and were nice enough to stop what they were doing to get me back on the road. Thanks to them I made it safely without issue to Arizona. Great people and service folks!