PH
Paul H.
01/16/2021
Turn up of 2008 Silverado diesel 3/4 tom
I was very impressed with the service - my son recommended Huddle highly after having them service SLFR he was responsible for!!! I will continue to have Huddle service my vehicles and recommend them to my friends!!!

Jim H.
12/29/2020
6.0 Bulletproofing my Ford went great!
I had the 6.0 done by Gary and he took the time to help out by spotting other areas that needed addressing while the truck was down. The water pump, etc, those kind of things that should be addressed at 100k.
The service was excellent and I will not take my truck anywhere else.
Thank you Huddle Automotive!

GB
Gary B.
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Gary said he takes all of the vehicle to the business because the work is done right.

Tom M.
Eugene, OR
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Tom said the business quoted prices on new motor. It was over $1000 more than any other business. He's going to a new business. It wasn't a very good experience here because of the price, but his work is outstanding.
Gary H. from Huddle Automotive responded on 12/28/2020

Tom, have you ever heard you " get what you pay for" ?. Good  luck with your cheaper Engine.         Do to long term customer satisfaction we do not deal with low cost engines . Its only the best @ HUDDLE AUTOMOTIVE.  Would hope you reconsider your  low score ! . Have a great day.

NA
NICK A.
Portland, OR
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
11/15/2020
Seemed to be the real deal...
Took my dump truck there, seemed to be honest, fair priced. I would definitely recommend, especially if you need diesel repair.

MK
MIKE K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/03/2020
Very knowledgeable techs. Diagnosed my Duramax in record time.
Took my ‘04 Duramax into Huddle Automotive after having another shop spend days on it. The left bank of injectors were not working. They found the problem in 2 hrs and repaired it in 6! Very satisfied with their expertise and the price! I Highly recommend Huddle Automotive.

BW
Bob W.
Oregon
Ford Police Interceptor
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Bob said the business took longer than expected.

RANDY H.
10/14/2020
A big problem solved that I couldn't figure out
Gary and team were able to solve a cooling fan problem. I am a certified mechanic, but this issue was over my head. With Gary's knowledge and expertise, he repaired the issue.

PP
Perry P.
Springfield, OR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Perry said they were effective and are a great place to work with .

Jeff A.
Oregon
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said they would have the vehicle done by certain time and it took them longer, and they did not communicate with him very well

DO
Daniel O.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said they are fantastic and he takes all his fleet vehicles to them. They fix it right the first time and stand by their work.

Mike M.
09/28/2020
It takes two
I've taken my Toyota to Huddle twice for repairs and both times I've had to take it back to have the repair fixed or address something they forgot. The first time I picked up my Tacoma they had forgotten to put the air filter back on and the second time they didn't get the hose clamps tight and my radiator boiled over and I lost all my cooling fluid and water. Luckily I didn't blow my engine. They corrected both issues, but I have to be honest I may or may not take my vehicle in again. I'm a little concerned that the third time might be the charm and they will get it all right the first time or they will really mess it up. Also, now that I've given this review maybe I shouldn't take it back.

TC
Todd C.
09/28/2020
Transmission Issue.
We had our “Oh C___” day just two days before vacation. We left it in ther hands. Went away. Upon returning. We found out it was not a major issue. We’re pleased with the deep dive they did to get to the root of the problem n correct it.

JOHN C.
09/19/2020
great service and good pricing!
gary has alot of experience and is highly knowledgeable. he will fix it the first time!
we have been working with him for years accrost our intire fleet of trucks.

Eugene, OR
09/04/2020
Work not complete
I got a new fuel tank put on my truck and that part was great! But when I got home my protective plate for my transmission was hanging by one bolt and it had almost fallen off.