Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

04/17/2019
Doctor Mark
Mark is a true master technician/mechanic. Drawing from a broad knowledge base and lots of experience, he seems to have a keen and accurate sense when diagnosing a problem and the ability to clearly explain the problem and the decisions he makes. He also seems to have a good team that follow his guidance. So far, the the only problem I see is his popularity!

ME
Michael E.
04/16/2019
Camry repair
The work was well done. We will continue to have are cars repaired here.

Coker H.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Coker said they were very helpful and she will definitely recommend to her friends.

Carol C.
Nissan Xterra
04/12/2019
Oil change and radiator inspections
Thank you for your diligence and work you performed on my Nissan XTerra.

WB
Warren B.
Buick LeSabre
04/11/2019
Friendly, prompt and professional service.
Hunters Woods station took great care of me and my LeSabre. I dropped in without an appointment. They squeezed me in and took care of my oil change. I did not have to wait long.

Jeannine B.
04/10/2019
I called and asked if there was availability for an oil change and was told that they had openings. My car was taken in immediately. I was told it would be ready in 40 minutes and it was. The woman in customer service was friendly and efficient.

Micki/Nicole M.
Cadillac ATS
Excellent service!
I had my oil changed and my car was ready before I expected it. The cost was less than they estimated, and they saved me a little money by having me not do something that I thought I needed but didn't. Instead of doing it and charging me, they advised that I really didn't need it!!! I really appreciate the honest advice!

FB
Francisco B.
Exelente trabajo
Exelente servicio muy buen precio

MF
MATT F.
Jeep Renegade
03/31/2019
Do what you ask and done when they say
I just had my oil changed and tires rotated, but I was pleasantly surprised that they actually finished when they said it would be done, and they actually CONTACTED ME when it was finished.

TC
THOMAS C.
Herndon, VA
03/26/2019
Reliable Auto Service
Hunters Woods Exxon provides reliable auto care at an affordable price.

NG
Nancy G.
03/26/2019
Back to Great Local Mechanic
So I had a bad experience the last time I visited this Exxon. Basically waited all day for them to fix my car only to find out they hadn’t done anything when I came to pick it up. Because this was the one and only time I’ve experienced less than great service, I decided to give them another try. So happy I did! Super fast, high quality service! Back to what I expected at this local garage. I guess everyone is entitled to a bd day once in a while.

Chevrolet Cruze
03/22/2019
Manager was serious & helpful
Left my vehicle over night because of a flat tire, came in the next day was fixed and ready to go.

MN
Murray N.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Murray said he gives this facility very high marks. They did an excellent job and he likes the staff. .

EP
Erik P.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Erik said he was satisfied with his service.

ED
Ec D.
Lexus ES 350
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Ec said he had fast wonderful service.

ME
Michael E.
Porsche Boxster
03/17/2019
Solid work
The master mechanic knows his cars. The work was solid and I would recommend the shop for any car.

EA
Erinn A.
03/15/2019
Great work
They did great work

NG
Naveen G.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Naveen said his overall experience was very good.

FK
Fred K.
Herndon, VA
Kia Sorento
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Fred said that the business had him bring his vehicle in within forty five minutes of calling and managed to fix it the same day.

Jody T.
FIAT 500
03/09/2019
I really trust the mechanics at Hunter's Woods. They did an excellent job in repairing my Fiat. The cost was reasonable and my car was repaired the next day. This is the 2nd time I've used the Hunter's Woods Exxon and I will go back again.