Overall Rating 4.5199984/5Overall Rating 4.5199984/5Overall Rating 4.5199984/5Overall Rating 4.5199984/5rating 4.5199984
Overall Rating 2.28/5Overall Rating 2.28/5rating 2.28rating 2.28rating 2.28

Dennis G.
Crestline, CA
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Awesome people and service!
Great place to buy a car. We have bought 2 vehicles from this dealership in 2012 and 2016. Both times we had exceptional service and we're continuing to get that same service each time we take our vehicles in for maintenance. We met a new car salesman who was just as friendly, knowledgeable and not pushy as the one we had purchased our other 2 vehicles from. Thanks Hyundai!

Loma Linda, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Always courteous and gets everything done correctly
This visit was for our 3rd vehicle purchase from Hyundai Inland Empire. Their pricing is fair and straight forward and always a breeze. The service department is great as well. We had a recall related to the engine on our Santa Fe and a loaner was provided and work was done cleanly and correctly. This last visit was for a battery that was bad and couldn't pass a load test. Replaced with no issue and very quickly. I was in and out in less than an hour. Thank you!

Annette M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Great Customer Service
They are honest and affordable. They welcome you with a smile and are very professional. I appreciate the extra mile they go for you. Thanks for the free car wash!

Norco, CA
Get the Greatest ONLY at Hyundai Inland Empire
One of the main reasons I decided to return as a customer with the purchase of my 2018 Hyundai Elantra is because of the AMAZING Service Team at Hyundai Inland Empire! Always treated well, speedy service, and everyone is always helpful with a smile. Looking forward to many more years with Hyundai Inland Empire!

Lisa B.
excellent!
always great service and helpful friendly service! I love my car! Thank you!

DF
Dave F.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2018 Category: Service
very friendly and courteous service personnel.
see title

Joseph S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Redlands Hyundai
They are friendly professional and efficient

Carolyn C.
Big Bear Lake, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Freinds
The staff treats the customer like friends, not a number.
I have recommended your location to several people

SD
Sandra D.
Beaumont, CA
Sraff
The staff is very nice and helpful. I feel they value me as a customer.

AA
Angela A.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Basic maintenance
Manager Matt is extremely nice and accommodating . He’s very friendly and professional. Always to

Jing Yu L.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Never be able to make an appointment by hte phone for some reason. Wish a better communication.
The air condition doesn't work as efficient. After the service this time it seemed not making much changes. I was told it was cost by the sensor and the recall should correct that. But I still don't feel the temperature is cool enough in this kind of Fall weather. I am concerned if it is in the Summer.

Calimesa, CA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
Better than expected
I'm not sure why customers have dreaded going to the dealers for service. For myself, it is always the fear that there are hidden or marked up costs. Things were very honestly explained to me. I knew up front what the anticipated cost would be. This was appreciated. The drive up area was very clean. I felt like ALL staff and not just the service staff greeted me and appreciated that I was there. Servicing a car is never inexpensive, so these little things go a long ways towards creating customer loyalty. I also VERY much appreciated that my car was washed. Thank you!

AA
Ariel A.
Mentone, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
They’re Awesome!
Very polite and friendly. I love the people here they have your best interests at heart.

Traci S.
Hesperia, CA
great people
excellent customer service

WT
William T.
\
11/09/2018 Category: Service
They explain the service needed and cost, and they washed my vehicle as well that was Awesome!! The time promised for the service was spot on!! Great job and many Thanks to John..
Great service ! I will return for future service needs.

LF
Linda F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
I was treated very well and it didn't take a long time.

NG
Nick G.
Beaumont, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service by great personnel.
All the personnel are very courteous and professional.

DF
Daniel F.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Happy with the friendly service

TH
Trudi H.
Calimesa, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
The experience I've had with quality car care can't be beat at Inland Empire Hyundai. Your service reps are great, the coffee in the waiting area is good, and it's a pleasant experience all around.
I've never had a problem and I've been taking my Santa Fe (I'm on my second one) here for years. And I really appreciate the car wash that's always provided, free of charge.

James M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/07/2018 Category: Service
excellent service, and able to get appt. when I need them
once I was put in touch with the service advisor the communication was excellent. Tryin to get through took longer that I would have liked. It took about nine or ten rings before the operator picked up.