Overall Rating 4.48148/5Overall Rating 4.48148/5Overall Rating 4.48148/5Overall Rating 4.48148/5rating 4.48148

CJ
Carol J.
Beaumont, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service on both service & parts. Very fast service and they didn't try to sell me the world in repairs. Nice, comfortable waiting room.

RN
Robert N.
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick, friendly and courteous
Scott was fantastic. He listened to our issues and got our service problems taken care of professionally and in a timely manner. We were out of the service department very quickly.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Staff friendly
Staff always friendly

HN
Howard N.
Highland, CA
Good personal and service
Enjoy the service and the people who work there always making sure you get what you need done fast and possible.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
reliable
Efficient and friendly service. Like the carwash. Car runs better after maitainence.

Friendly staff
the staff here makes it very fast and easy to get everything done.

Ruben R.
Yucaipa, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Professionalism
Call Hyundai, operator requested I come in without an appointment. Scott , the service adviser squeezed me in through his tough schedule. My maintenance service was completed with outstanding service. Scott handled it very managerial and professional. Thank you,

KT
Kenneth T.
Loma Linda, CA
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Another good service experience
Good smiles and efficient service. The lyft shuttle is a good move as it is very speedy and courteous.

BR
Bobby R.
Rialto, CA
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Mathew did a great job of getting my car in and out.

CP
Carlos P.
CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Thanks for trying
Sevice Department needs improvement.

Douglas L.
Yucaipa, CA
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Couldn't be more pleased.
Work completed in a timely manner. Had some minor issues with the scheduling of service by the car's system and the blue link. They took care of it right away. They're always pleasant and professional.

AA
Angela A.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Service manager Matt is very friendly and pleasant . Any issues are always resolved immediately .

Robert W.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
The service was straight forward and trouble free
The service was straight forward and trouble free.

JJ
John J.
Highland, CA
2008 Hyundai Azera
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Great value service/longer expected wait time
I love the service provided. I am always frustrated by the delays for the service.

Margo R.
Twentynine Palms, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
service
Inland Empire Dealership was able to service my Elantra on short notice and provide transportation for my husband to the V A Hospital for a medical appointment while they did the service. We were very pleased and impressed at this level of service.

LP

Albert F.
Palmdale, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/04/2019 Category: Service
I received excellent customer service
My Hundai Sonata Hybrid displayed a check system hybrid warning and it lost power on the freeway. I was towed to this location. When I got here it was extremely busy. Matthew took down my name and said he'll get to me as soon as he could. Grabbed a cup of complimentary coffee out in the waiting area. Before I knew it I was next up. He took down all my information, and let me know due to the time I arrived and because of the quantity of customers before me. I already knew it wouldn't be looked at till the next day. As soon as I woke up, I called and spoke to Matthew, gave him my last name and He was like " the Hybrid right?" He has a great memory and is very personal. I was like how much is it going to be? He was like "Its Free!" I couldn't believe it? He had actually took the extra time to see if my vehicle was still under warranty. So I wasn't charged a single cent, especially with previous dealerships it was a big relief that all fees were waived. I was even hooked up with a complimentary car wash and my ride was diirrttyy!!!! WOW!!!!! Now that's Customer service. I appreciate it all, keep up that excellent 5 star service Godblessya

Laura M.

VT
Vickie T.
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Absolutely The Best!
I receive exceptional service on every visit. The service advisor and the cashier are awesome. My car was washed extremely well! I absolutely love this service department and I wouldn’t dare go anywhere else! Thanks again for taking care of my vehicle to all involved!

VH