Overall Rating 4.5384631/5Overall Rating 4.5384631/5Overall Rating 4.5384631/5Overall Rating 4.5384631/5rating 4.5384631
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769

RI
Robert I.
Crestline, CA
2007 Hyundai Accent
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Very professional and courteous service department.

Beaumont, CA
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Good job
I took my car in, they looked up what needed to be fixed, saw it was under warranty and fixed it. Good job!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Better than expected
Very happy

It fair
It was ok had to take my car back twice because car door was getting stuck.

FV
Felix V.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
I always get great service. Thank you very much
Friendly and attentive atmosphere

HJ
Heather J.
Corona, CA
Great Customer Service
I always feel confident with the service and support received when at Hyundai Inland Empire. I moved two years ago and have attempted to go to two different locations closer to where I live and the service was not the same. It’s a bite of a drive for me now but I’m more than willing to take the time to get the best, reliable, and friendly service.

EA

Redlands, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Fast service!
The service individuals are so very polite and helpful! Got me on my way so quickly, I really appreciate Hyundai IE!

Joseph S.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
The staff is friendly, and efficient
I truly recommend Hyundai of Redlands to everyone

ES
Eleanor S.
Yucaipa, CA
Honest, friendly, price comparison
Very helpful and friendly, work needed to be done which was costly but price was about the same if I took to another place

Moreno Valley, CA
Friendly Advisor
My advisor John Paffenroth is so polite and kind to my fiance whenever we bring in our Elantra . He is very thorough when it comes to the maintainence on our vehicle ,he makes sure we have an excellent running vehicle when we leave . Thank you John for your great service ! we look forward to working with you again .

HI
Hector I.
Rialto, CA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
car issues hours after leaving dealer
The service was quick and good. After going home our car shut down twice waiting on a stop light for no reason and a burning smell from the vents. The AC no longer works and the earliest appointment we can get was until Wednesday. Over two years owning this Elantra and no car problems until after this last service. We have a appointment this Thursday the March 21st. Hope it can be fix whatever the issues are. Thank you.

Karen B.
Running Springs, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Confidence in service and treated as a valued customer each visit.
It is so helpful that shuttle service is provided so that I can get to work while my car is being serviced. It has always been a pleasant experience from start to finish - scheduling my service appointment, dropping my car off and then picking my car up (after the shuttle brings me back to the dealership).

Colton, CA
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil have service
Yes I would recommend however I would like for someone to give me and update or explanation as to what was found with my car such as the air filters being dirty and they need to be changed; instead of me seeing it on the forms given to me at the end of the service.

KT
Kevin T.
Beaumont, CA
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer
The customer feels like you are cared for. I don't remember my service guy's name but he is always pleasant and makes sure all goes well.

Scott W.
Fontana, CA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Getting it done the first time all the time
The motor went out on the driver's side seat, I advised the service manager Scott and he ordered the parts and in just a couple of hours I was on my way home. You guys rock keep up the great work:-*

Moreno Valley, CA
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service every time I bring my vehicle in for routine service!! Especially Matt, he always goes that extra mile!

Banning, CA
03/14/2019 Category: Service
People are friendly and very professional. I was explained as to what would be done to my car
Matthew Bushey, Service Advisor, scheduled my appointment and the needed work was completed. I feel as if I have an personal connection with him. Also I was able to say hello to Lawrence from Ruwanda, in the sales department. One of my favorite people. It is important to me to know who I am interacting with.

Yucaipa, CA
Hyundai review
Quick and accurate service even if we had to pay extra for a problem we reported earlier to a different dealer who informed us was not covered under the engine replacement but should have been according to this dealer. Too bad we were over the mileage limit by then.

NR
Naomi R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2019 Category: Service
The charge to my service was exactly what the quote was.. and they wash my car after I was all done