4.6

San Bernardino, CA
2014 Hyundai Equus
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Superior Customer Service
Easy to make appointments online. My online appointments are confirmed the day before. Work is always done in a timely manner.

KP
Ken P.
Yucaipa, CA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Great Experience
During these trying times I took my Veloster in for recommended service. This was not “needed” service however to keep the service in line for the warranty I went to the dealership.. Once again they treated me better than BMW when I take my wife’s car in. The waiting room was closed and I did not have a ride and I had no issues wandering the lot window shopping. Had the sales department been open I would have tried to wrangle a deal on a Genesis G70 3.3 to replace the BMW X5. The servicing of my car took about 45 minutes with no issues and all of the staff that I spoke with were incredible! Thank you!

DF
Donald F.
Banning, CA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Service Visit
The service was excellent. They followed all the coved-19 protocols.

Diana C.
Riverside, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/21/2020 Category: Service
Car service the best
This place is amazing, I took my car the other week and the service person Matt he always provides the best service. As long as Matt there I will always be back. This man he provide exceptional service.

EM
Ernie M.
Loma Linda, CA
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Excellent as always!
Always appreciate the attentive service here. They let me know what needed to be done, and kept me updated as I waited there. Worked very efficiently, and felt I could trust what they do to keep my car in tip top shape! I purchased my car so trust them to keep it running like new for a long time.

AC
Andrew C.
Redlands, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Quick and Friendly
I was able to set an appointment on the website the day before. The service department was quick at getting to the root of the problem with my wife's car, and she is happy her car is fixed. Thank you for the good service.

Dennis P.
Grand Terrace, CA
03/11/2020
Kudos to Hyundai Inland Empire
Kudos to Jessica H. and all who assisted us with the purchase of a Genesis g90. Professional courtesy and respect replaced the high-pressure sales tactics so prevalent in the auto industry these days. Doing business with Genesis (Hyundai) Inland Empire was a pleasant experience!

Darryl G.
Fontana, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Service Feedback
As always, Hyundai service department took care of my needs at a reasonable cost.
I had scheduled an appointment for my 100,000 mile service.
Matt took care of me as he always does and I will always recommend Inland Empire Hyundai to everyone.

Joyce M.

Ita R.
Loma Linda, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
Awesome customer service!
I bought my car here at Hyundai Inland Empire, Loma Linda. Mr. Moe Farha did an excellent job as a sales person. For the maintenance I always bring my car here. Last week I was there because I had problem with my gas cap. Mr. Scott Duralia did an awesome job as a service advisor. Thank you Hyundai Inland Empire and team!

Joseph H.
Alta Loma, CA
2016 Hyundai Equus
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Another great service experience!
On time, efficient, friendly, and cost effective! That works for me.

Many thanks!

Joe H.

CL
Cyrus L.
Beaumont, CA
Fast Friendly and Honest
None of that cheesy overselling BS. Simple, honest assessment of what needs to be changed and what to be worked on soon. No wonder Hyundai score tops in Customer Satisfaction.

Bonnie S.
Yucaipa, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
7,500 Mile Service
Super easy and fast. I scheduled my appt. on line and was able to choose date and time that works for me. My car was finished in less then hour. I sat and waited for my car there and the area was clean and has a kick ass coffee machine. All the service writers were pleasant and happy, easy to work with. A+ experience. I believe my service writer was Matt, also awesome customer service.
My only gripe would be I was not able to get my car washed that day because they were repaving that area but is that really a gripe... they are making upgrades to continue to make Hyundai a place you want to go and get your service.

Christina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service in Service Department
I always have a great experience here. Kris and Scott made it very accommodating for me while my car was getting serviced.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you for the great review.

Kris Cranfill

03/04/2020 Category: Service
Happy
Great
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you for the great review.

Kris Cranfill