4.6

WT
William T.
Colton, CA
10/04/2017 Category: Service
They take care of their customers
Since buying my vehicle at Hyundai Inland Empire in 2011 I have had my vehicle serviced there to my satisfaction. I have felt good about bringing the car here. The service is usually timely, and the staff are courteous. They could enhance the waiting area with free popcorn, chips and drink. But still it is a great place to bring your car for service.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/06/2017

Thank you for taking the time to rate your service experiance, If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call or email me.

Antonio M.
10/02/2017 Category: Service
No communication from staff to customer
I saw a lot of customers waiting in waiting room I was there for more than 4hrs and didn't see staff updating customers with progress on their vehicles.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/04/2017

Sorry to hear about your last visit would it be ok to call you to talk about what happened.

Stacey S.
Beaumont, CA
10/02/2017 Category: Service
Matthew (service )gets the 5 rating, the dealer does not. The phone service system for attempting to make a service appointment is going the way of the cell providers and the banks ~ removing the personal touch that used to be so standard with this dealer and the poor quality of the call center reflects on the dealer as incapable of providing poor customer service. Very disappointed in you.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/04/2017

Stacey, sorry to hear about your last visit and the problems with the call center. We made the switch to help the service writers out because of are call volume, We have had some problems with the switch over but we are doing are best to make it work. We are very sorry that you had a bad experiance.

Joan C.

GN
Greg N.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Above Average people support.
Did what they were paid for!

Marylouise M.
Fontana, CA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Everyone are very pleasant
8.5

Sean B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Excellent omelette bar
The brownies at parts are to die for

DAVID G.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
David gerhardt
The services advisor very attentive too all my info got the car in in a very timely manor work was done quickly and returned to me cleaner that when I dropped off very happy and will be glad to bring my car back for future service.

BR
Blanca R.
09/27/2017 Category: Service
Hyundai Inland Empire is friendly, and knowlegable and service is well done on timely manner.
Courteous, friendly ,knowledge of what they are doing. Well timed.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/27/2017

AA
Amanda A.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/27/2017 Category: Service
Poor service and questionable mechanics
I dropped my 2011 Hyundai Elantra off at the Hyundai Inland Empire dealership for a faulty check engine light on Wednesday Sept. 20th. When I returned to pick up my vehicle in the evening, the service advisor explained that they performed a software update and we paid the $122 diagnostic fee. We were upset with the fee, because if it was in fact a software update, there would have been nothing an outside mechanic or ourselves would have been able to do to resolve the issue. Regardless we paid the fee. When I attempted to drive away, clouds of white smoke appeared from my exhaust. They held the car for Thursday and Friday and they were unable to determine the problem, but assured us that they would begin the process to report the problem with Hyundai to have the repairs covered by the powertrain warranty. On Monday, my husband and I attempted several times throughout the day, to reach someone to speak with. Finally my husband got an answer from an unknown employee. He asked for an update on the vehicle. The employee responded, "that it was in the shop." This is an unacceptable response. If my employer asked for an update on a report, I would not respond, "it's in a file." Clearly the vehicle was in the shop, otherwise we wouldn't have called to ask! I called again later that evening, wanting to know exactly what work was performed on the vehicle for that day. The service advisor was unavailable and an unknown employee took my phone number down and said he would have the service manager, Chris, call me. We never received a call. On Tuesday Sept. 26th, we were told they might have found the issue in the pistons after performing a compression test. They used a borescope to look inside and found oil in the pistons. They claimed to have filed a report with Hyundai to start the process on getting the repairs fixed through the powertrain warranty. It is now Wednesday morning, Sept. 27th. I have been without a vehicle for a week, creating a hardship on my ability to get to work. And the dealer had refused to provide a rental until the warranty had cleared. When I asked about a dealership loaner vehicle, they said I would not qualify. I spoke with the service advisor Matthew this morning, who thinks the warranty should go through today, and hopefully have me in a rental by this evening. When I asked what about a software update would have caused the oil in the pistons, he explained it was "purely coincidental". I have a very hard time understanding that I brought my vehicle in for a software update, and left with a much larger problem, the same day.

If possible, I would like to speak with someone from this survey review, to follow up with me to ensure that I do receive my rental in a timely fashion.

Thank you for your time and patience,
Amanda Amparan
909-633-1457
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/27/2017

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me today.

Delia S.
Crestline, CA
Routine maintenance
Good
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/26/2017

Grand Terrace, CA
09/26/2017 Category: Service
Long wait time in service dept.
Oil change took 2 hrs.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/26/2017

Sorry that your service took two hours we never want the waite to be that long. We are trying to make some changes to speed up the process. I would like to offer your next service to you on the house for having to waite so long the first time.

Regina S.
Redlands, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/26/2017 Category: Service
The service mgr. and crew
Fantastic

TH
Tammie H.
Colton, CA
09/25/2017 Category: Service
Service Desk Matthew Treats us with a Lotta respect and is always ready to do what we need done. Even on short notice he’s ready
Treats us with a Lotta respect and is always ready to do what we need done. Even on short notice he’s ready.