4.6

Highland, CA
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Professional integrity
All that I have encountered are professional thorough and honest.

Debbie L.
Loma Linda, CA
05/27/2020 Category: Service

Scott M.
Redlands, CA
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Don’t return the car if it’s not fixed
It’s bad enough that you didn’t fix it but breaking additional components speaks badly for you
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 05/26/2020

Scott,

Im very sorry about this visit would it be ok if i call you so i can get this fixed.

Alta Loma, CA
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept is fast and efficient
I showed up without an appt due to a leaky tire. I needed several other things done but thought no way they’d do it. Not only did I get all my tires replaced, but I got an oil change and my 60,000 miles checkup. They also took me to work & picked up later. Awesome service. Thanks John!
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business at this difficult time.

PE
Paula E.
Garden Grove, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2020 Category: Service
Best service
I drive all the way from Garden Grove to this dealership for service because I trust them , they never try to sell me extra things , and best customer service . Everyone is really nice and professional

Joseph S.
San Bernardino, CA
05/15/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Inland Empire is great with customer service they go above n beyond to make sure the customer is satisfied thank you

Kristian M.
Acton, CA
05/15/2020 Category: Service
The customer service here is excellent!
I had an emergency situation where I was traveling home from visiting my parents and my check engine light came on. Long story short I showed up at the service center 30 before they closed and they fixed my problem which was under warranty and had me on the road in 20 minutes or so! Thank You!!!

Redlands, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Courteous
Friendly & courteous, They take good care of my vehicle. Fast & Quick.

CP
Carrington P.
Colton, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Appointments for the past 4 years
I love the service here. They are always so kind and helpful. I’ve always waited for my car when getting oil changes done(rather than doing a drop off). A few times I had to wait longer than expected but I got free car washes out of it(and free coffee while I waited and the food network hah) so it has never been bad. Always ask for Scott Duralia, he is a really great person.

Yucaipa, CA
05/06/2020 Category: Service
Acceptable service
They fixed my fluctuating ac. I had to bring the car back after the initial visit because they said they could not find anything wrong with it.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 05/06/2020

I'm very sorry about your last visit and having to bring it back we try to make sure it is fix right from the beginning, Unfortunatley when it does not act up when its here it can be hard to find the issue. Also i would like to apoligize for the lack of update we are short on staff at the moment with all that is going on but we should have got you a update before you had to call.

I hope in the future you will allow us to service your car and i would be more than willing to answer any questions you have please reach out if you have any questions.

Samantha W.
Highland, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/06/2020 Category: Service
Helpful every time
They always do a great job taking care of my car!

SE
Sandra E.
Grand Terrace, CA
05/01/2020 Category: Service
Matthew Bushey always goes the extra mile - personal service.

Dan D.

Charles C.
Rialto, CA
04/27/2020 Category: Service
The Hyundai employee's are great
I can use the wifi for work so i am still working. And the people working are great. They do understand and try hard to accommodate for my schedule. They are so polite and nice. They treat me like they want me there, not like i bother them. please keep up the great work!!

SP
Sally P.
Banning, CA
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Another Great experience
this is the third car we have purchased from ieHyuncai. We have encountered the friendliest and most accommodating salespeople and managers every time we came in. The service people are great too, and the waiting room is large and comfortable. Reza helped us find just the right car (the new Kona) at a price and payments we can afford on our fixed income. We do recommend ieHyundai every chance we get.