4.6

SE
Sandra E.
Grand Terrace, CA
05/01/2020 Category: Service
Matthew Bushey always goes the extra mile - personal service.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 05/06/2020

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business at this difficult time.

Kris Cranfill

Charles C.
Rialto, CA
04/27/2020 Category: Service
The Hyundai employee's are great
I can use the wifi for work so i am still working. And the people working are great. They do understand and try hard to accommodate for my schedule. They are so polite and nice. They treat me like they want me there, not like i bother them. please keep up the great work!!

SP
Sally P.
Banning, CA
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Another Great experience
this is the third car we have purchased from ieHyuncai. We have encountered the friendliest and most accommodating salespeople and managers every time we came in. The service people are great too, and the waiting room is large and comfortable. Reza helped us find just the right car (the new Kona) at a price and payments we can afford on our fixed income. We do recommend ieHyundai every chance we get.

Beaumont, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Excellent treatment.....
Been going there for about 12 years and always have perfect service and treatment. I'm on my 3rd Hyundai and wouldn't have anything else.

TW
Teresa W.
San Bernardino, CA
04/22/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!!!!
Glad I have A Hyundai!!! The Customer Service was great!!!

Teri B.
San Bernardino, CA
2014 Hyundai Equus
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Superior Customer Service
Easy to make appointments online. My online appointments are confirmed the day before. Work is always done in a timely manner.

KP
Ken P.
Yucaipa, CA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Great Experience
During these trying times I took my Veloster in for recommended service. This was not “needed” service however to keep the service in line for the warranty I went to the dealership.. Once again they treated me better than BMW when I take my wife’s car in. The waiting room was closed and I did not have a ride and I had no issues wandering the lot window shopping. Had the sales department been open I would have tried to wrangle a deal on a Genesis G70 3.3 to replace the BMW X5. The servicing of my car took about 45 minutes with no issues and all of the staff that I spoke with were incredible! Thank you!

DF
Donald F.
Banning, CA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Service Visit
The service was excellent. They followed all the coved-19 protocols.

Diana C.
Riverside, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/21/2020 Category: Service
Car service the best
This place is amazing, I took my car the other week and the service person Matt he always provides the best service. As long as Matt there I will always be back. This man he provide exceptional service.

EM
Ernie M.
Loma Linda, CA
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Excellent as always!
Always appreciate the attentive service here. They let me know what needed to be done, and kept me updated as I waited there. Worked very efficiently, and felt I could trust what they do to keep my car in tip top shape! I purchased my car so trust them to keep it running like new for a long time.

AC
Andrew C.
Redlands, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Quick and Friendly
I was able to set an appointment on the website the day before. The service department was quick at getting to the root of the problem with my wife's car, and she is happy her car is fixed. Thank you for the good service.

Dennis P.
Grand Terrace, CA
03/11/2020
Kudos to Hyundai Inland Empire
Kudos to Jessica H. and all who assisted us with the purchase of a Genesis g90. Professional courtesy and respect replaced the high-pressure sales tactics so prevalent in the auto industry these days. Doing business with Genesis (Hyundai) Inland Empire was a pleasant experience!

Darryl G.
Fontana, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Service Feedback
As always, Hyundai service department took care of my needs at a reasonable cost.
I had scheduled an appointment for my 100,000 mile service.
Matt took care of me as he always does and I will always recommend Inland Empire Hyundai to everyone.

Joyce M.