4.6

Roscoe, IL
2012 Hyundai Veloster
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Abilities
Of you need real work preformed, not the place!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/18/2020

Good Afternoon,
   Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit with us here . We would not refuse to diagnose further , but during inspection your motor was locked up . When that happens something has let go internally and seized which there is metal debris and particles . We could of definitely torn the motor down and apart , but it would be relative to wasteful money. unfortunately if the motor seized a partial repair is not recommended  because there is catastrophic damage . Sadly motor are not built like in the old days and there are so many screens and clearances that if anything is off or there is metal built up will cause severe issues in a new motor . Hyundai itself doesn't have us do complete motor overhauls . The timing chains are not serviceable unless you have noise and its caught early, otherwise its too late and major failure . any questions please feel free to call me 815-229-0089

Cheryl C.
Lena, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2019 Category: Service
not great
Feeling of being taken advantage of!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/03/2019

Good Afternoon,
      Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit with us here at Hyundai on Perryville. I'm sorry to hear that there was some issues with your visit .  i Spoke with your husband today and will try later to reach out again to talk with you in further detail . Thank you and have a Happy fourth if we don't speak .

NS
Nick S.
Freeport, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Service department needs better leadership
Even the review takes longer than it should...

When things are going to take twice as long as it should you need to let the customer know. There is not a place out there that brags it takes over an hour for an oil change.. No one would go there...
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/17/2019

Good Afternoon,
  Thanks for speaking with me this afternoon, glad we were able to talk about your recent visit . I apologize about the last visit we always strive to be better and will make sure on the next visit . Thank you .

Machesney Park, IL
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Make you feel unwanted
Manager will.call you and get upset if you put in a poor review so i will not say this time
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/18/2019

Good Afternoon,
     Thank you for your review from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville .

03/27/2019 Category: Service
No bueno
No bueno when they tell u do not worry u got 10 years of warranty
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/29/2019

Good Morning,
      Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit with us . i did leave you a voice mail today and asked for you to give me a call when you get a chance . I looked at your information and you do have the  10 year & 100,000 mile warranty,the information we gave you was correct . Unfortunately on oil consumption we are just the middle men to Hyundai . We give them all the information and they make the determining call on how they will proceed from there . We will try and do everything we can to get all the correct information to Hyundai so that they will hopefully make a decision for your vehicle . Thank you

Loves Park, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/25/2019 Category: Service
I have already explained my feelings
I have already explained--I am done with them
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/26/2019

Good Morning,
  Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit , we spoke on the phone earlier . As i stated on the phone if we can do anything to help you with your issue please let us know. I am happy to go with a test drvie whenever you would like to try and duplicate the issue . the reviews given are how we help you and not the conditon or oepration of Hyundais warranty on there vehicle . Thank you nad have a great day .

AJ
Aimee J.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Not fixed and more
Issue not resolved plus issues with heater now...
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/13/2019

Good Morning Aimee,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit , I’m sorry to hear your having an issue still with your vehicle . I actually test drove the vehicle myself after we looked at it the other day and it drove great . There must be something else causing the issue . I know you spoke with Jay yesterday , whenever you can get it back in we will take care of you . The sticker I will look into that we can get you another I apologize. I am out of the office but I will make sure my team follows up with you about gettour your matter resolved .

Mike P.
03/09/2019
Resolved welcoming issue
Bret Bokker Service Manager and I have been in contact concerning my recent visit and he was very understanding on what I had to say

03/09/2019
Poor welcoming
Just wanted a oil change and I got grief about needing an appointment form service counter. I understand during the week but on a Saturday really. What ever happened to drive up welcome. With my other 2018 car I take it to the Anderson Chrysler for a oil change they are nice going and says no problem
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/09/2019

Good morning,

Thank you from our feedback from your recent visit . I apaogize about the visit you had with us . We do run a smaller staff on Saturday . Let me look into your visit with us on Monday and I will reach out after I get some more information .

2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2019 Category: Service
You took the time to call and discuss concerns. You resolved the issue. Timely follow through.

01/17/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable
Some difficulty related to completing repairs at no cost, despite being within the manufacturer warranty.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/18/2019

Good Afternoon ,

Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville. As we spoke on the phone , I am glad we were able to rectify your concerns . We look forward to seeing you next time and have a great weekend .

Duane H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Questionable
Watch the repairs
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/04/2018

Good Morning,
      Thank you for the feed back from your recent visit with us here at Hyundai on Perryville . I received your survey on Friday and left you a message also . I reviewed the work performed and recommended and would like to discuss this further with you . Please give me a call (815)229-0089 at your best convenience.  thank you

GC
Customer
No comment
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/05/2018

Good Morning ,
        We do appreciate the feedback from your most recent visit here with us. I am sorry to hear that your still having some issues with your vehicle . We contacted Hyundai about your vehicle and were following the repair procedure that was based off the previous diagnosis and repair of your other dealer . Anything we can help please let us know .

WA
William A.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/29/2018 Category: Service
All anout the dollar
The service agent asked me regarding the type of oil I wanted in my car because I was there for an oil change. I stated that I wanted the same oil my regular dealer puts in my car that has a 1yr 10k mile limit. They put in what they had charged me for it and then stated that they did not have that service. 4real??? What would they have done if I had told them I only have fake money for fake service? Never again.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/01/2018

Good Morning ,
   We do apprecaite the feedback from your last vsiit here with us . Looking at your records from your service here we did used mobil 1 synthetic oil. That is a full synthetic oil, but i wouldnt recomende 10,000 . We recomend 7-8,000 on full synthetic or 5,000 on our synthetic blend . Any question please feel free to give me a call (815)229-0089.

EG
Edward G.
Winnebago, IL
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Not happy.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to compete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. I apologize that the technition had missed one of your recalls on your vehicle, we found this mistake and made sure to give you a call. I see you have your appt on friday where we will perform the missed recall and visit your concern with the noise. Once again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

KO
Not sure
+++++++++++++++
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/25/2018

Good Afternoon,
    Thank you for taking the time for the survey. I believe there was some miscommunication ,as i was involved in the repair of your vehicle. What was the concern you came in for that is still not fixed , i see you came in for recalls and a oil change and those were accomplished . Yes when you came in and we performed our multi point inspection we found the was some concerns for your vehicle. We spoke with you about all your concerns and you approved us to perform all repairs,we don't do any work without your approval  . We advised that we had a loaner car coming back which we gave to you as soon as the vehicle arrived  . We stressed to you that it was alot of work and that we recommended  going home to sterling before 11:00 and coming back the next day . We did have 2 technicians working on your car trying to get all the repairs done for you . Any questions please give us a call .

IW
Iris W.
Caledonia, IL
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Service Appointment
No courtesy car wash provided. Left dirt and grease on the dash board. Should take notes from Napleton service.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/24/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you for the feed back we do appreciate it ,i do apologize about some of the comments on your visit . We do pride ourselves on service ,possible there could of been some loss of communication on the introduction .  I apologize about the car wash if its raining out we normally don't wash , there has been a couple of days this month that our was has been down due to mechanical errors . Its unfortunate that we left a dirty mark on your vehicle,if you wanted to stop in i would be more than happy to do a courtesy wash and clean it up for you some time . Thank you have a Great Day .