Overall Rating 3.8620717/5Overall Rating 3.8620717/5Overall Rating 3.8620717/5rating 3.8620717rating 3.8620717
Overall Rating 2.1034455/5Overall Rating 2.1034455/5rating 2.1034455rating 2.1034455rating 2.1034455

NS
Nick S.
Freeport, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Service department needs better leadership
Even the review takes longer than it should...

When things are going to take twice as long as it should you need to let the customer know. There is not a place out there that brags it takes over an hour for an oil change.. No one would go there...
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/17/2019

Good Afternoon,
  Thanks for speaking with me this afternoon, glad we were able to talk about your recent visit . I apologize about the last visit we always strive to be better and will make sure on the next visit . Thank you .

Machesney Park, IL
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Make you feel unwanted
Manager will.call you and get upset if you put in a poor review so i will not say this time
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/18/2019

Good Afternoon,
     Thank you for your review from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville .

03/27/2019 Category: Service
No bueno
No bueno when they tell u do not worry u got 10 years of warranty
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/29/2019

Good Morning,
      Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit with us . i did leave you a voice mail today and asked for you to give me a call when you get a chance . I looked at your information and you do have the  10 year & 100,000 mile warranty,the information we gave you was correct . Unfortunately on oil consumption we are just the middle men to Hyundai . We give them all the information and they make the determining call on how they will proceed from there . We will try and do everything we can to get all the correct information to Hyundai so that they will hopefully make a decision for your vehicle . Thank you

Loves Park, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/25/2019 Category: Service
I have already explained my feelings
I have already explained--I am done with them
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/26/2019

Good Morning,
  Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit , we spoke on the phone earlier . As i stated on the phone if we can do anything to help you with your issue please let us know. I am happy to go with a test drvie whenever you would like to try and duplicate the issue . the reviews given are how we help you and not the conditon or oepration of Hyundais warranty on there vehicle . Thank you nad have a great day .

AJ
Aimee J.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Not fixed and more
Issue not resolved plus issues with heater now...
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/13/2019

Good Morning Aimee,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit , I’m sorry to hear your having an issue still with your vehicle . I actually test drove the vehicle myself after we looked at it the other day and it drove great . There must be something else causing the issue . I know you spoke with Jay yesterday , whenever you can get it back in we will take care of you . The sticker I will look into that we can get you another I apologize. I am out of the office but I will make sure my team follows up with you about gettour your matter resolved .

Mike P.
03/09/2019
Resolved welcoming issue
Bret Bokker Service Manager and I have been in contact concerning my recent visit and he was very understanding on what I had to say

03/09/2019
Poor welcoming
Just wanted a oil change and I got grief about needing an appointment form service counter. I understand during the week but on a Saturday really. What ever happened to drive up welcome. With my other 2018 car I take it to the Anderson Chrysler for a oil change they are nice going and says no problem
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/09/2019

Good morning,

Thank you from our feedback from your recent visit . I apaogize about the visit you had with us . We do run a smaller staff on Saturday . Let me look into your visit with us on Monday and I will reach out after I get some more information .

2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2019 Category: Service
You took the time to call and discuss concerns. You resolved the issue. Timely follow through.

01/17/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable
Some difficulty related to completing repairs at no cost, despite being within the manufacturer warranty.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/18/2019

Good Afternoon ,

Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville. As we spoke on the phone , I am glad we were able to rectify your concerns . We look forward to seeing you next time and have a great weekend .

Duane H.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Questionable
Watch the repairs
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/04/2018

Good Morning,
      Thank you for the feed back from your recent visit with us here at Hyundai on Perryville . I received your survey on Friday and left you a message also . I reviewed the work performed and recommended and would like to discuss this further with you . Please give me a call (815)229-0089 at your best convenience.  thank you

GC
Customer
No comment
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/05/2018

Good Morning ,
        We do appreciate the feedback from your most recent visit here with us. I am sorry to hear that your still having some issues with your vehicle . We contacted Hyundai about your vehicle and were following the repair procedure that was based off the previous diagnosis and repair of your other dealer . Anything we can help please let us know .

WA
William A.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/29/2018 Category: Service
All anout the dollar
The service agent asked me regarding the type of oil I wanted in my car because I was there for an oil change. I stated that I wanted the same oil my regular dealer puts in my car that has a 1yr 10k mile limit. They put in what they had charged me for it and then stated that they did not have that service. 4real??? What would they have done if I had told them I only have fake money for fake service? Never again.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/01/2018

Good Morning ,
   We do apprecaite the feedback from your last vsiit here with us . Looking at your records from your service here we did used mobil 1 synthetic oil. That is a full synthetic oil, but i wouldnt recomende 10,000 . We recomend 7-8,000 on full synthetic or 5,000 on our synthetic blend . Any question please feel free to give me a call (815)229-0089.

EG
Edward G.
Winnebago, IL
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Not happy.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to compete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. I apologize that the technition had missed one of your recalls on your vehicle, we found this mistake and made sure to give you a call. I see you have your appt on friday where we will perform the missed recall and visit your concern with the noise. Once again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

KO
Kathy O.
Sterling, IL
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Not sure
+++++++++++++++
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/25/2018

Good Afternoon,
    Thank you for taking the time for the survey. I believe there was some miscommunication ,as i was involved in the repair of your vehicle. What was the concern you came in for that is still not fixed , i see you came in for recalls and a oil change and those were accomplished . Yes when you came in and we performed our multi point inspection we found the was some concerns for your vehicle. We spoke with you about all your concerns and you approved us to perform all repairs,we don't do any work without your approval  . We advised that we had a loaner car coming back which we gave to you as soon as the vehicle arrived  . We stressed to you that it was alot of work and that we recommended  going home to sterling before 11:00 and coming back the next day . We did have 2 technicians working on your car trying to get all the repairs done for you . Any questions please give us a call .

IW
Iris W.
Caledonia, IL
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Service Appointment
No courtesy car wash provided. Left dirt and grease on the dash board. Should take notes from Napleton service.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/24/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you for the feed back we do appreciate it ,i do apologize about some of the comments on your visit . We do pride ourselves on service ,possible there could of been some loss of communication on the introduction .  I apologize about the car wash if its raining out we normally don't wash , there has been a couple of days this month that our was has been down due to mechanical errors . Its unfortunate that we left a dirty mark on your vehicle,if you wanted to stop in i would be more than happy to do a courtesy wash and clean it up for you some time . Thank you have a Great Day .

Belvidere, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication
Implied my car had several "issues" on the mechanics check list, but when pressed for details, brushed off as oh nothing to worry about. Roberta is excellent at what she does, the lack of communication comes from the technicians and mechanics.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/10/2018

Good Morning Sharon,
     I read over your survey and first of all i do apologize , we have a apprentice technician working with our platinum technicians . He had him fill out the survey and that how they were advised in school to fill it out . Which that is not the correct way we perform them here . If you looking in the detail so the service performed listed is tire rotation which was performed , i am assuming by the noise the tire are still in good shape have just worn unevenly . Which means you still have good life left they have just worn oddly . I apologize it looks like there was some miscommunication . If you would like to id like to get ya back in and we can check out those tires and see what we can do about that noise for you, and i would like to perform a full new multi point for you . So you have the correct one filled out to spec for your records . Thank you , Please give me call with any concerns or questions .

LL
Laura L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/03/2018 Category: Service
If you replace something please put it back together the right way.
Since the air filters were changed, surging this visit, I have had no air flow through my vents. Driving to Florida and back with no air flow is not the best feeling or the safest. I think when my windows started frosting up at 2:40 am while I’m the mountains and they couldn’t defrost because there was no air was the best part of my drive. 90 percent of my drive was filed with my passenger taking my glove box apart to try and figure out what happened to my vent, that’s still not working.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We have spoken this morning and we have an appointment scheduled for you tomorrow to hopefully get this resolved. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

WH
Walter H.
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Nice people.
Nice clean environment. I took my car in for oil change and had more work to do. When the job was done, the car was not washed, the inside was not vacuumed and the light switch was not returned to its original position. I have asked them many times over the several oil changes and it was not accomplished. I just took it in last month and the light switch was still in the wrong position when it was given back it me. It was not returned to the Automatic position.

02/20/2018 Category: Service
Review
Average
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I apologize the car wash was closed due to the weather conditions. Feel free to swing in when temp is above freezing and we will be more than happy to run it through the wash for you.

01/24/2018 Category: Service
No Communication
When my oil change was complete no one explained what wad the outcome frim what was checked or asked me if i had any questions. Just informed me my car was ready and took me to the cashier.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I apologize that the service adviser did not go over your paperwork with you. I will bring this to their attention.

01/22/2018 Category: Service
Frustrating
The service department performed the necessary repairs for recalled parts. However, it took 5 weeks to receive the parts and the dealership refused to help us with getting us a loaner car or some alternate form of transportation. Even refused to reimburse us for a rental. It wasn’t our fault he parts took that long to receive and it was extremely frustrating to be without our car for 5 weeks. If I didn’t have to bring the car here, I wouldn’t. Discouraged.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I do apologize that Hyundai Motor America could not provide us with the parts in a timely matter. And also, they denied you alternate transportation. I strongly suggest you contact Hyundai Motor America and stress your concerns. I will be relaying a copy of your survey to Hyundai as well.

Roscoe, IL
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Need better mechanics... Ctd
Weird... My thermostat was bad and has since been replaced. Had your mechanics looked into the problem, your place would've been the ones to fix the problem. Considering, my vehicle is under warranty this should've been corrected and the thermostat replaced. Very thankful to the other place that actually fixed my problem.

01/06/2018 Category: Service
Need better mechanics
I purchased my 2017 Hyundai Elantra less than a year ago. I have never had any issues just going and getting regular maintenance done like tires aired up and tire rotation and oil changes. I had to bring it in for an oil change and because my tire pressure was low and I was also having problems with my heat not working correctly. I have many friends and mechanic friends and friends that work for other dealerships that all told me there was something wrong. However, the dealership told me that it was completely normal for my heat to not warm up for 20 minutes and to also blow cold air when stopped because I have a smaller engine and it's been below zero. This is not normal and I've got someone else looking into the problem. My car is less than a year old and still under warranty I should not be having these problems with the heat and I should not be told that this is normal in a brand new car. I will be going to another dealership from now on for all service that is needed.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I apologize due to the extreme cold your vehicle was not operating to your expectations. We did all the necessary tests and it is operating as designed. Unfortunately during this cold snap we have had other customers with the same concern. Results have all been the same.

Amy S.
Loves Park, IL
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/20/2017 Category: Service
The issue has been resolved.
This issue has been resolved.

11/20/2017 Category: Service
Disappointed
I was not pleased with the process of having a loaner/rental car. There was not adequate explanation given to me or any other option.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/21/2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I believe you were in today and Justin had taken care of any issues you may have had.