4.6

Overall Rating 4.024999/5Overall Rating 4.024999/5Overall Rating 4.024999/5Overall Rating 4.024999/5rating 4.024999
Overall Rating 2.2499998/5Overall Rating 2.2499998/5rating 2.2499998rating 2.2499998rating 2.2499998

GJ

Poplar Grove, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Hidden fees?
Went in for a oil change and tire rotation on 2020 Palisade. Place was packed so thankful they squeezed me in. However, a recall was performed on my vehicle without my knowledge. That is perfectly fine except for being charged for recall repairs. Why do I have to pay for "shop supplies" on a recall? Left a bad taste in my mouth.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/13/2019

Good Afternoon,
          Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit with us here at Hyundai on Perryville . We performed and oil change and a recall during your visit. The shop charge is applied because of your oil change for. There is no charge and you are never charged for recalls . Thank you

DN
Dennis N.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
...AOK except it took an hour Seemed a little long , compared to my times over the last 50 years.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/02/2019

10/01/2019 Category: Service
Quality Workmanship
Staff could do less of overselling unwanted service items.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/02/2019

09/19/2019 Category: Service
...
....
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/19/2019

09/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and replacement of Cabin Air Filter
Great service. Hyundai Discovered there were leaves trapped under my motor blower and cleaned it for an additional fee.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/16/2019

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly not pushy clean
Friendly staff. Never pushy. Knowledgeable. Super clean facility.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/13/2019

James D.
Roscoe, IL
09/08/2019 Category: Service
Too expensive.
Review comments as I believe they say it all.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/09/2019

CA
Charlie A.
Rock Island, IL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/06/2019 Category: Service
there when i needed them
i was disappointed in how dusty the interior of the car was.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/06/2019

Rockton, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Quick turnaround on the service that was performed
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/30/2019

KW
Kenneth W.
Kirkland, IL
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance set up in cars computer
They where fast and friendly but when I got into my Tuscan they didn’t set up the maintenance in my trip/dash. I was told when I bought the auto they would set it up and every maintenance I got update it. Then the computer in the car would remind me of needed maintenance to the vehicle. Disappointed they didn’t set it up
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. I apologize for them not resetting your maintenance reminder, I will remind our technition that this was not completed.

Steve B.
07/28/2019 Category: Service
ecm
service was performed quickly, was done sooner than I had anticioated
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/29/2019

2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/23/2019 Category: Service
I like that they check systems with the oil change.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/23/2019

07/11/2019 Category: Service
friendly personnel
detailing was very good, other matters were taken care of, good service
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/11/2019

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/27/2019 Category: Service
well eqipped for our ionic
Did a good job and followed up with us.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/28/2019

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Better than expected
I just stopped in to get my tire fixed. I was told it might be a little wait because I was a walk-in along with other people. But actually it did not take as long as I thought it would. I was there maybe an hour at most & my tire was fixed. The cost quoted was the price I paid; very good.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/19/2019

Kathy B.
Belvidere, IL
06/12/2019 Category: Service
I got an oil change and my tires rotated. They rotated my tires, but never checked the pressure in my tires. I had 3 tires at 30/32 psi and one at 40. That is not going to help my tire wear or a good ride. I just expected they would check the pressure and make sure they were all at the right pressure.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. Thank you for binging this to my attention, I will review with the technitions on the importance of checking the tire pressure.

Byron, IL
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Oil spill for the second time, causing a mess on my driveway and garage floor.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. Thank you for bringing the oil spill to our attention as I will discuss this with the technitions.

NC
Nora C.
Beloit, WI
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/06/2019 Category: Service
15000 maintenance visit
I made the appointment on line through their website and was expected by Roberta. She was prepared for the visit and cautioned me about a possible alignment. Since my car has hit several potholes this spring, I was not surprised when indeed, an alignment was needed. The amount of time was less than two hours and the car was washed when ready.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/07/2019

05/13/2019 Category: Service
warranty work
work was done in a timely and was excellent
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/14/2019