4.6

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

Janette B.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/08/2020 Category: Service
1st service
Very fast service
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville . We appreciate the great review and look froward to seeing you next time .

06/02/2020 Category: Service
FRIENDLY AND DO GREAT JOB BUT WARNING VERY PRICEY
THEY DO GOOD WORK BUT PRICE IS OUT OF LINE
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/02/2020

SP
Sara P.
04/27/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I usually never have any complaints about Hyundai. I do realize that these are extraordinary times we are in. But I brought my car over for scheduled service, and the warning on my dash wasn't reset. So everytime I turn the car on I get the message saying I am so many days past due for service. I really would think that is standard procedure. Guess not........
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/28/2020

Nelson B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Car fixed! Happy owner
Finally my car got fixed replacing all the tire pressure sensors. The manager approached to me in a kind way giving me a complete explanation of the issue that my car had. The environment is really nice, open spaces if you decide to wait during the service.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/30/2020

PC
Pamela C.
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Very nice service and fast.
I always have a great experience when having my car serviced. The workers are on it and so polite. Don't have to wait very long at all.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/16/2020

Algonquin, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2020 Category: Service
They fit me in for an oil change on short notice and it was done quickly
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 02/19/2020

SP
Sara P.
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Had warranty work done on my one year old car. Nothing worked, couldn't shift it, radio wouldn't turn off and other things not working. They fixed it and it works well. However I got the car back and there was grease all over the door handle and the center console. WTH?? Shoddy and not acceptable. I have always loved my Hyundai's and the dealer. But it isn't the same. Doesn't seem to be the same concern or care for the customers.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. I appologize for the grease you found in your vehicle after your repair, as I will address this with the technition. Thank you for the feedback as it helps us to better serve our customers.

Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/27/2020

Good Afternoon ,
     Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit with us here at Hyundai On Perrville . I do Sincerely apologize about the residue on your door handle. My team here strive to make it the best experience that it can be , lets face it when your vehicle is having issues no one likes to be in the situation . If you would like to let me know on your next visit and would be happy to wash your vehicle and clean it up to make sure its clean for you . Hyundai grades us very harsh and i was hoping to send you a re score for a passing all 5's would help keep me out of my bosses office .If there is anything else i can do for you please let me know . Thank you !!!!

CG
Crystal G.
12/16/2019 Category: Service
Prices
The labor costs were ridiculously expensive.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/16/2019

Poplar Grove, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Hidden fees?
Went in for a oil change and tire rotation on 2020 Palisade. Place was packed so thankful they squeezed me in. However, a recall was performed on my vehicle without my knowledge. That is perfectly fine except for being charged for recall repairs. Why do I have to pay for "shop supplies" on a recall? Left a bad taste in my mouth.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/13/2019

Good Afternoon,
          Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit with us here at Hyundai on Perryville . We performed and oil change and a recall during your visit. The shop charge is applied because of your oil change for. There is no charge and you are never charged for recalls . Thank you

DN
Dennis N.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
...AOK except it took an hour Seemed a little long , compared to my times over the last 50 years.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/02/2019

10/01/2019 Category: Service
Quality Workmanship
Staff could do less of overselling unwanted service items.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/02/2019

09/19/2019 Category: Service
...
....
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/19/2019

09/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and replacement of Cabin Air Filter
Great service. Hyundai Discovered there were leaves trapped under my motor blower and cleaned it for an additional fee.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/16/2019