4.6

Overall Rating 4.024999/5Overall Rating 4.024999/5Overall Rating 4.024999/5Overall Rating 4.024999/5rating 4.024999
Overall Rating 2.2499998/5Overall Rating 2.2499998/5rating 2.2499998rating 2.2499998rating 2.2499998

Jermaine C.
Poplar Grove, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Hidden fees?
Went in for a oil change and tire rotation on 2020 Palisade. Place was packed so thankful they squeezed me in. However, a recall was performed on my vehicle without my knowledge. That is perfectly fine except for being charged for recall repairs. Why do I have to pay for "shop supplies" on a recall? Left a bad taste in my mouth.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/13/2019

Good Afternoon,
          Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit with us here at Hyundai on Perryville . We performed and oil change and a recall during your visit. The shop charge is applied because of your oil change for. There is no charge and you are never charged for recalls . Thank you

TH
Tracy H.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Car light
Was in and out in an hour. Jay e end asked if I wanted my car washed..

10/10/2019 Category: Service
Not
The girl that is in the auto service is not a person I would ever deal with. She says no matter what it is that it's 12000. Mikes or its not covered
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/11/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville . Thank you for Talking with Jay last night and him and i spoke . Thank you for clearing that all up for us and any further issues wehn you call please ask for Jay or Myself and we will take care of you . Thank you and have a great weekend

MF
Maureen F.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Regular service plus Fred software update
Roberta always fully informs me of what was done and what is needed in the future.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Expensive
just to have my vehicle inspected was expensive, then to get another charge tacked on for repairing areas that didn't pass inspection... competitors in the area work cheaper, i am required by warranty to have all repairs done at the dealership. Needless to say, i will not be returning when the warranty ends
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/30/2019

Good Morning ,
        thank you for your feedback from your recent visit with us here at Hyundai on Perryville. It looks like we performed the 60,000 mile service you approved and we checked the alignment in the service and it failed . We advised you it failed and recommended it and you approved the alignment . We are quite competitve in our maint service's ,we we are little more expensive your geting factory OE parts and fluids installed instead of aftermarket parts .

08/01/2019 Category: Service
A dishonest service facility
I wont return here. They tried getting me to buy new tires and brakes the same day of service, when neither were needed. To make a long story short, I went to a different dealer for a second opinion, and glad I did. I highly recommend going somewhere else. The dishonesty of Perryville Hyundai service is incomprehensible.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/01/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit with us here at Hyundai on Perryville . I'm sorry to hear about the unsatisfactory service you had . i will look into your recent visit here with us and contact personally to discuss what i find . Thank you

James H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2019 Category: Service
People are friendly and facility. Unfortunately my 2014 Santa Fe had two expensive repairs. Have less than 71,000 miles thus not happy with the car. Plan to trade in on a non Hyundai auto.
No due to the poor repair record on my 2014 Santa Fee. Have had other issues in addition to the two mentioned above.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/16/2019

Good Morning,
      I'm sorry to hear about your issues with your vehicle in the last few months . I do see you have the power train warranty left but you are out of the bumper to bumper .If you have any concerns with repairs don't hesitate to call Hyundai Consumer Affairs 1-800-633-5151. Please remember for us that these reviews are based upon how we served you on your recent visit and not a review of the vehicle or any concerns with is . We strive for highest marking on these as we are review on every one . Thank you and have a Great Day !!

Cheryl C.
Lena, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2019 Category: Service
not great
Feeling of being taken advantage of!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/03/2019

Good Afternoon,
      Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit with us here at Hyundai on Perryville. I'm sorry to hear that there was some issues with your visit .  i Spoke with your husband today and will try later to reach out again to talk with you in further detail . Thank you and have a Happy fourth if we don't speak .

JJ
Jon J.
Naperville, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/04/2019 Category: Service
All fixed!
The oil leak, ac hoses and noisy blower motor were all repaired under warranty. The staff were helpful and friendly.

05/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil leak and no AC after warranty engine replacement
Nice folks and they honored my $2,000.00 warranty but I wish they’d checked it out more thoroughly before returning it. I now a vehicle that leaks oil on my driveway every day and no cold air from the AC.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/04/2019

Good evening ,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit with us . I apologize your having and issue with your vehicle . I will pull your information Monday and look into the details and follow up with you then so we can discuss this further .

NS
Nick S.
Freeport, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Service department needs better leadership
Even the review takes longer than it should...

When things are going to take twice as long as it should you need to let the customer know. There is not a place out there that brags it takes over an hour for an oil change.. No one would go there...
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/17/2019

Good Afternoon,
  Thanks for speaking with me this afternoon, glad we were able to talk about your recent visit . I apologize about the last visit we always strive to be better and will make sure on the next visit . Thank you .

Machesney Park, IL
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Make you feel unwanted
Manager will.call you and get upset if you put in a poor review so i will not say this time
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/18/2019

Good Afternoon,
     Thank you for your review from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville .

Roscoe, IL
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Recall
To many recalls on Hyundai cars
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to compete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

Poplar Grove, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/12/2019 Category: Service
review
They are great to work with, no pressure to have more done.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/15/2019

GP
Gary P.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Water pump a d wiring harness
They put in writing they repaired the wiring harness

04/04/2019 Category: Service
Water pump problem
Dealership said the wiring harness had been repaired by someone. First of i knew of it. Said black tape not factory not theirs either. I must have had repaired some place else. The car has always been repaired at their shop. Shop said needed tech to look at the auto about who would pay.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/05/2019

Good Afternoon,
    Thank you for your feed back we spoke this morning and i am waiting to hear back. I will reach out on Monday like we talked for more information . Thank You and have a great weekend .

Donald G.
Davis Junction, IL
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Do what the customer asks.
I bought 2 cars from this . I felt like I got screwed. Don G.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/04/2019

Good Afternoon ,
      Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville. I did try calling the number we have on file for you today,unfortunately it wasn't able to go through. If you get a chance please give me a call i would like to talk further about your concern.

03/27/2019 Category: Service
No bueno
No bueno when they tell u do not worry u got 10 years of warranty
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/29/2019

Good Morning,
      Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit with us . i did leave you a voice mail today and asked for you to give me a call when you get a chance . I looked at your information and you do have the  10 year & 100,000 mile warranty,the information we gave you was correct . Unfortunately on oil consumption we are just the middle men to Hyundai . We give them all the information and they make the determining call on how they will proceed from there . We will try and do everything we can to get all the correct information to Hyundai so that they will hopefully make a decision for your vehicle . Thank you

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/25/2019 Category: Service
I have already explained my feelings
I have already explained--I am done with them
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/26/2019

Good Morning,
  Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit , we spoke on the phone earlier . As i stated on the phone if we can do anything to help you with your issue please let us know. I am happy to go with a test drvie whenever you would like to try and duplicate the issue . the reviews given are how we help you and not the conditon or oepration of Hyundais warranty on there vehicle . Thank you nad have a great day .

Mike P.
03/09/2019
Resolved welcoming issue
Bret Bokker Service Manager and I have been in contact concerning my recent visit and he was very understanding on what I had to say

03/09/2019
Poor welcoming
Just wanted a oil change and I got grief about needing an appointment form service counter. I understand during the week but on a Saturday really. What ever happened to drive up welcome. With my other 2018 car I take it to the Anderson Chrysler for a oil change they are nice going and says no problem
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/09/2019

Good morning,

Thank you from our feedback from your recent visit . I apaogize about the visit you had with us . We do run a smaller staff on Saturday . Let me look into your visit with us on Monday and I will reach out after I get some more information .

SL
Settimo L.
Machesney Park, IL
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Make you feel unwanted
Same staff there that give you the bad looks as i had to complain before ,now when i go in they just go away or not even knowledge you
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 02/08/2019

Good afternoon,
    Sorry you feel this way about your visit , your information is incorrect i physically watched the technician replace your switch. i am not sure about what you mean with all the after market covers on your steering wheel.

LH
Linda H.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
I always get good service and I don’t have to wait long for my car to be done.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/07/2019

John H.
Roscoe, IL
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Recalls on Hyundai
I would never buy a Hyundai again. To many recalls and the car isn’t very solid.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/11/2018