4.6

ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (40)

Overall Rating 4.024999/5Overall Rating 4.024999/5Overall Rating 4.024999/5Overall Rating 4.024999/5rating 4.024999
Overall Rating 2.2499998/5Overall Rating 2.2499998/5rating 2.2499998rating 2.2499998rating 2.2499998

TH
Tracy H.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Car light
Was in and out in an hour. Jay e end asked if I wanted my car washed..

10/10/2019 Category: Service
Not
The girl that is in the auto service is not a person I would ever deal with. She says no matter what it is that it's 12000. Mikes or its not covered
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/11/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville . Thank you for Talking with Jay last night and him and i spoke . Thank you for clearing that all up for us and any further issues wehn you call please ask for Jay or Myself and we will take care of you . Thank you and have a great weekend

2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Decent service so far
Have had a few good visits and a bad visit since purchasing the vehicle in April 2019. Have had a whistling noise from the driver side since purchase. Have brought it back 4 times and had a service bulletin done on it last time. The noise is louder and at lower speeds now. Have an appointment next week to get fixed now.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/18/2019

Good morning ,
    Thank you for the feedback from your visit last time . I know you've been in a couple times , a couple times when i test drove with you we were unable to hear it. Unfortunately we follow Hyundai's TSB I'm sorry there fix didn't solve the problem . we will dig into it further for you and contact Hyundai about there issue on your vehicle .

2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Expensive
just to have my vehicle inspected was expensive, then to get another charge tacked on for repairing areas that didn't pass inspection... competitors in the area work cheaper, i am required by warranty to have all repairs done at the dealership. Needless to say, i will not be returning when the warranty ends
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/30/2019

Good Morning ,
        thank you for your feedback from your recent visit with us here at Hyundai on Perryville. It looks like we performed the 60,000 mile service you approved and we checked the alignment in the service and it failed . We advised you it failed and recommended it and you approved the alignment . We are quite competitve in our maint service's ,we we are little more expensive your geting factory OE parts and fluids installed instead of aftermarket parts .

NC
Norman C.
Winnebago, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2019 Category: Service
good job
on time, short wait, nice people, good coffee

08/01/2019 Category: Service
did what they said
all is well, may be in florida for next service
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/02/2019

Good Afternoon ,
           Thanks for talking with me earlier glad we and i am glad your visit was satisfactory .

07/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
I was in and out in a timely manner.

07/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil change (really I don't know what this means)
Everything was fine.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/22/2019

Good Afternoon ,
         Thanks for the recent review from your visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville . We just spoke on the phone and it was great talking to you and we look forward to seeing you next time .

Denise B.
Winnebago, IL
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Good and Bad Job this Time
You guys fixed the initial issue but you blew a fuse so the gas door wouldn't open on the way home. Good job talking us thru manual opening thru the trunk. You did find the fuse and fixed it.... but we had to come back ūü§∑‚Äć‚ôÄÔłŹ The second issue was my back up camera flips and turns black and I can't see anything when leaving the garage 95% of the time. All you could say was not covered under warranty, sure my car is 8 years old but I only drive it on nice days and park it for the winter... I finally went over 30,000 this summer.
Anyway we were told it needed a new camera... $600.00. Um no thank you. I got to thinking it's all computerized and computers need to be re-booted. Let's try unhooking the battery and see if it re-boots... yes!!! So far EVERY single time I tried the past couple days it works. Guys you might want to take a note on that one!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/21/2019

Good morning ,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit with us here at Hyundai On Perryville . Unfortunately the warranty is only good for 5 years or 60,000 miles what ever comes first . Yes we have seen the cameras temporarily reset , they have an intermittent short . But if it last a good while for you guys that a good deal . Thank you have a great day

James H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2019 Category: Service
People are friendly and facility. Unfortunately my 2014 Santa Fe had two expensive repairs. Have less than 71,000 miles thus not happy with the car. Plan to trade in on a non Hyundai auto.
No due to the poor repair record on my 2014 Santa Fee. Have had other issues in addition to the two mentioned above.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/16/2019

Good Morning,
      I'm sorry to hear about your issues with your vehicle in the last few months . I do see you have the power train warranty left but you are out of the bumper to bumper .If you have any concerns with repairs don't hesitate to call Hyundai Consumer Affairs 1-800-633-5151. Please remember for us that these reviews are based upon how we served you on your recent visit and not a review of the vehicle or any concerns with is . We strive for highest marking on these as we are review on every one . Thank you and have a Great Day !!

Rochelle, IL
2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Don't take the free car wash as it's not fully spot-free rinse
Had to rewash my car after as it had tons of water marks and with it being a back car it's extremely noticable.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/15/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit with us here at Hyundai on Perryville . It is a soft water spray after the wash is complete , we have noticed with the extremely hot temperatures we have had a couple dark cars get water spots . I do apologize about the water spots on our complimentary car wash and we look forward to seeing you next time .

2013 Hyundai Accent
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Wait wasn't long and didn't really have any issues.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/19/2019

Good afternoon ,

Thank you for you review from your recent visit . I would like to get some more information when I get back into the office and reach out with you about your visit . Thank you and look forward to talking with you soon .

Algonquin, IL
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Redemption!!!
Perryville Hyundai reached out to me and made things right!!

They run a tight ship over there.

05/17/2019 Category: Service
2 week back order for a wore harness?
Meh.
Great service, but I'm questioning the quality of.my car and the software/recall update they did on my car.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/21/2019

Good morning,
       I am glad we were able to speak this morning and dicsuss your concerns and get them resolved . We look forward to seeing you next time for maintenance though lol .

JJ
Jon J.
Naperville, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/04/2019 Category: Service
All fixed!
The oil leak, ac hoses and noisy blower motor were all repaired under warranty. The staff were helpful and friendly.

05/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil leak and no AC after warranty engine replacement
Nice folks and they honored my $2,000.00 warranty but I wish they’d checked it out more thoroughly before returning it. I now a vehicle that leaks oil on my driveway every day and no cold air from the AC.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/04/2019

Good evening ,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit with us . I apologize your having and issue with your vehicle . I will pull your information Monday and look into the details and follow up with you then so we can discuss this further .

Janet B.
Davis, IL
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Was the closet dealer from where i live...
Ok service!!. What u would expect from a dealer.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville . I do apologize about the car wash we do usually was the car weather permitting and vehicle will allow us . i did reach out and leave you a message today so we could talk further . Thank you

RV
Renee V.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/15/2019

Good afternoon ,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit with us at Hyundai on Perruville . I am currently out of the office but when I return I would like to reach out to you about your visit .

Bernard M.
Poplar Grove, IL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai On Perryville Service
As noted in my initial review comments, The Service Group at Hyundai on Perryville is above reproach.
However, I did feel that my 2012 Hyundai Genesis oil consumption issue could have been handled more quickly than having me wait for 1 hour while the staff consulted with Hyundai Customer Service to discuss next steps.
Once the monitoring program had been established, another 45 minutes was required to perform a base line oil change and the monitoring program could begin. Maybe I'm too close to the problem to be totally objective, but my time is very valuable and this should be respected by any service department.
I will increase my rating from 3 stars to 4 in recognition of Roberta's professionalism.

03/08/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai On Perryville Service
The Service Group at Hyundai On Perryville is above reproach.
They are dealing with my 2012 Genesis' oil consumption issues very professionally and in concert with guidelines established by Hyundai Customer Service.
Hyundai on Perryville will monitor my oil consumption for a specified period of time after which a resolution will be reached, hopefully to everyone's satisfaction.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/09/2019

Good morning ,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit .we will do everything we can to hopefully rectify your situation . We will monitor and give all the information the Hyundai Motor America and see how they would like us to continue once we get all the information . Please remember the review here is just for how we took care of you on your visit . It doesn’t relate any reference to your vehicle or to Hyundai corporate. We do strive for good service to our customers and great reviews . Thank you and have a great weekend .

JU
Juan U.
Chicago, IL
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable
As I mentioned earlier
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville . We do offer a car wash when the temperature is above freezing , because the door and seals and other open function could freeze . We do this in precaution because we have had issues in the past . As our car wash wasn't designed by the previous facility owners to operate in below freezing temperatures . i apolgise that we were unabel to vacumn and wash the windows on your vehicle . Have a great day and Merry Chrsitmas .

PS
Petar S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Review
Very friendly and nice environment.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/30/2018

Good Morning,
    Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville . I do apologize about your recent visit with us and the longer than normal repair time . Unfortunately we are little short handed in shop , even though excuses are still not a reason i do apologize . We are getting back into the rhythm of things and running more efficient . We look forward to seeing you next time for a fast and timely service .

Dee S.
Belvidere, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Diagnosing noise problems in my car
Where does one begin?
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/09/2018

Good Morning,
     Sorry to hear about the noise in your vehicle . Unfortuently through Hyundai Motor Americs guidelines we can only replace one failed item even if there is a left and right side  and the one side is bad . I dont disagree there is a good possibilty they can both go bad around the same time frame . Its fortunate Hyundai delcined the good will we asked for the repair for you also .

AP
Alonzo P.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Not great
Two weeks prior to my visit my low washer fluid sensor was on after getting the vehicle serviced I looked at my service receipt and either the fluids said ok or full my washer fluid said full/ok as I was leaving the hyundai dealership I noticed the light was still on and no fluid was put in I pulled in immediately and notified the service agent she filled it herself because she couldn't find the mechanic and I metioned to her I was very upset and wondered if any of the other fluids were even checked seeing that he put ok on all of the fluids I will not return to the rockford location I understand people make mistakes but that wasn't right I've been a customer going on 5 years
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/06/2018

Good morning,
      We do appreciate the review from your recent visit with us . As you stated yes people do make mistakes and we do apologize for the mishap. When your vehicle was brought back in we did double check all the fluids and they were in good standings. If you would like to stop in i will perform a full multi point inspection double check the complete vehicle for you .

Roscoe, IL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Slow
Employees were good but time it took was to long
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/01/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback from your last visit her ewith us . We do offer many coupons sent out or available on our website. Our oil changes are very competive to other shops around the area . Any other questions please feel free to reach out (815)229-0089

SL
Settimo L.
Machesney Park, IL
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Make appointment but they are not staffed
Not happy with this place in the last year
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/24/2018

Good Morning,
    We appreciate the feedback from your recent visit here with us . Unfortunately Saturdays we schedule oil changes and more maintenance appointments . As diagnosing concerns can be time consuming,  and Hyundai's tech line is not open on Saturdays either if we need assistance further on your concern. We are more than happy to make an appointment during the week and do offer shuttle service . Thank you