Overall Rating 3.8214286/5Overall Rating 3.8214286/5Overall Rating 3.8214286/5rating 3.8214286rating 3.8214286
Overall Rating 2.0714246/5Overall Rating 2.0714246/5rating 2.0714246rating 2.0714246rating 2.0714246

JJ
Jon J.
Naperville, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/04/2019 Category: Service
All fixed!
The oil leak, ac hoses and noisy blower motor were all repaired under warranty. The staff were helpful and friendly.

05/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil leak and no AC after warranty engine replacement
Nice folks and they honored my $2,000.00 warranty but I wish they’d checked it out more thoroughly before returning it. I now a vehicle that leaks oil on my driveway every day and no cold air from the AC.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/04/2019

Good evening ,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit with us . I apologize your having and issue with your vehicle . I will pull your information Monday and look into the details and follow up with you then so we can discuss this further .

Janet B.
Davis, IL
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Was the closet dealer from where i live...
Ok service!!. What u would expect from a dealer.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville . I do apologize about the car wash we do usually was the car weather permitting and vehicle will allow us . i did reach out and leave you a message today so we could talk further . Thank you

RV
Renee V.
Loves Park, IL
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/15/2019

Good afternoon ,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit with us at Hyundai on Perruville . I am currently out of the office but when I return I would like to reach out to you about your visit .

Bernard M.
Poplar Grove, IL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai On Perryville Service
As noted in my initial review comments, The Service Group at Hyundai on Perryville is above reproach.
However, I did feel that my 2012 Hyundai Genesis oil consumption issue could have been handled more quickly than having me wait for 1 hour while the staff consulted with Hyundai Customer Service to discuss next steps.
Once the monitoring program had been established, another 45 minutes was required to perform a base line oil change and the monitoring program could begin. Maybe I'm too close to the problem to be totally objective, but my time is very valuable and this should be respected by any service department.
I will increase my rating from 3 stars to 4 in recognition of Roberta's professionalism.

03/08/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai On Perryville Service
The Service Group at Hyundai On Perryville is above reproach.
They are dealing with my 2012 Genesis' oil consumption issues very professionally and in concert with guidelines established by Hyundai Customer Service.
Hyundai on Perryville will monitor my oil consumption for a specified period of time after which a resolution will be reached, hopefully to everyone's satisfaction.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/09/2019

Good morning ,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit .we will do everything we can to hopefully rectify your situation . We will monitor and give all the information the Hyundai Motor America and see how they would like us to continue once we get all the information . Please remember the review here is just for how we took care of you on your visit . It doesn’t relate any reference to your vehicle or to Hyundai corporate. We do strive for good service to our customers and great reviews . Thank you and have a great weekend .

JU
Juan U.
Chicago, IL
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable
As I mentioned earlier
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville . We do offer a car wash when the temperature is above freezing , because the door and seals and other open function could freeze . We do this in precaution because we have had issues in the past . As our car wash wasn't designed by the previous facility owners to operate in below freezing temperatures . i apolgise that we were unabel to vacumn and wash the windows on your vehicle . Have a great day and Merry Chrsitmas .

PS
Petar S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Review
Very friendly and nice environment.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/30/2018

Good Morning,
    Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville . I do apologize about your recent visit with us and the longer than normal repair time . Unfortunately we are little short handed in shop , even though excuses are still not a reason i do apologize . We are getting back into the rhythm of things and running more efficient . We look forward to seeing you next time for a fast and timely service .

Dee S.
Belvidere, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Diagnosing noise problems in my car
Where does one begin?
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/09/2018

Good Morning,
     Sorry to hear about the noise in your vehicle . Unfortuently through Hyundai Motor Americs guidelines we can only replace one failed item even if there is a left and right side  and the one side is bad . I dont disagree there is a good possibilty they can both go bad around the same time frame . Its fortunate Hyundai delcined the good will we asked for the repair for you also .

AP
Alonzo P.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Not great
Two weeks prior to my visit my low washer fluid sensor was on after getting the vehicle serviced I looked at my service receipt and either the fluids said ok or full my washer fluid said full/ok as I was leaving the hyundai dealership I noticed the light was still on and no fluid was put in I pulled in immediately and notified the service agent she filled it herself because she couldn't find the mechanic and I metioned to her I was very upset and wondered if any of the other fluids were even checked seeing that he put ok on all of the fluids I will not return to the rockford location I understand people make mistakes but that wasn't right I've been a customer going on 5 years
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/06/2018

Good morning,
      We do appreciate the review from your recent visit with us . As you stated yes people do make mistakes and we do apologize for the mishap. When your vehicle was brought back in we did double check all the fluids and they were in good standings. If you would like to stop in i will perform a full multi point inspection double check the complete vehicle for you .

Roscoe, IL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Slow
Employees were good but time it took was to long
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/01/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback from your last visit her ewith us . We do offer many coupons sent out or available on our website. Our oil changes are very competive to other shops around the area . Any other questions please feel free to reach out (815)229-0089

SL
Settimo L.
Machesney Park, IL
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Make appointment but they are not staffed
Not happy with this place in the last year
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/24/2018

Good Morning,
    We appreciate the feedback from your recent visit here with us . Unfortunately Saturdays we schedule oil changes and more maintenance appointments . As diagnosing concerns can be time consuming,  and Hyundai's tech line is not open on Saturdays either if we need assistance further on your concern. We are more than happy to make an appointment during the week and do offer shuttle service . Thank you

WG
Warren G.
Winnebago, IL
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Sloppy
Brought my clean car in for a 30,000 mile checkup and found confusion on the replacement of a cabin air filter on the meaning of marking a red box as compared to a yellow box.
Grease was left on the steering wheel, inside front door, driver's seat, glove compartment area, front passenger's seat, a long brown mark across the inside kick plate of the driver's door and foot prints on the inside floor gasket.
I cleaned this mess up myself because we live 35 miles away.
You either clean up your operation, or this long time old customer will become someones new customer.

Warrren Goldsand
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/06/2018

Good Afternoon,
   We appreciate your feedback, and are sorry for the inconvenience of the debris left in your vehicle. We spoke on the phone earlier this week, this is a  rare situation that we don't ever have an issue with.

Jolene L.
Loves Park, IL
08/30/2018 Category: Service
N/A
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/31/2018

Good Morning Jolene,
    We do appreciate the feedback from your last visit . Yes we do charge for rotation of tires , we always advise of prices and of the work before being performed. We do have coupons available on line and are completive for maintenance prices around .

KH
Kristin H.
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
The only thing I would mention is that I had to get a new battery and I thought the price was a little overboard.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/21/2018

Good morning Kristin,
  Thank you for your feedback, unfortuently we dont have any control over parts pricing here in service . But your new battery is a Interstate direct repalcemnt battery and does have a 3 year pro ration warranty . Yes you can get cheaper battery but quality of a battery is a big difference. Thank you.

Bradley S.
08/05/2018 Category: Service
some what disappointed.
Communication, staff and facilities were great as usual. The only complaint I have with this visit is you must no longer cover the seats before the service staff move the cars. When I picked up the car there was an 8" streak of grease across the drivers seat where the service person slid across the seat when he/she moved the car - so the first thing I had to do when I got the car home was shampoo the driver seat to remove the grease. Luckily, after I shampooed the seat several times, the grease did finally come off.
If covering the seats before the service staff move the car is something you got rid of, you should get it back. If they should be covering the seat before they move the car, they aren't, and need some re-training on this.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/06/2018

Good Morning ,
   Thank you for giving us your feedback. We actually changed our operation in the back. As now the technicians no longer pull the cars in/out. Us in the front office pull them in and out and wash them for the technicians to alleviate this issue. I apologize  this happened ,i will reach out to you we can resolve this on your next visit .

Freeport, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Service issues
I used to get a car wash and vacuum with the oil change but not this time. The mechanic left grease on my driver’s door on the leather and on the shift console.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/19/2018

Good Morning,
    We received your review and appreciate the feedback. We unfortunately have never performed a vacuum with service but we do perform a car wash when temperature and weather permit us. I do apologize if that was missed , and also about the grease on the door . Most of all my technicians wear gloves and they don't pull vehicles in and out for that reason. please feel free to reach out to me and we could resolve this issue further for you . Thank you and we look forward to seeing you next time .

Richard M.
Rochelle, IL
05/19/2018 Category: Service
repqir evalation
Your price for an oil change is high when I can get to same service for $20 at several other reputable repair vehicle.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/21/2018

Good Morning , thank you for taking the time to complete the survey . Yes we are more expensive that a generic untrained quick lube facility . All our technicians are factory trained and all use factory parts for a oil change. Unfortunately like all machines and vehicles they do break , as a car wash is a mechanical operational unit it does happen to break. We do repair it in a timely manner and if it is possibly down your always more than welcome to stop in we will take care of it for you . Any question please give us a call have a great day .

Larry M.
Mount Morris, IL
05/02/2018 Category: Service
HOP
It's ok!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/02/2018

Good Afternoon Larry,
      Yes it is unfortunate when the car wash brokes , we were doing our best to repair it in a timely manner. We are more than willing to run it through if you want to stop by , as to we have it up and running again . When your vehicle was brought in you had two recalls that per campaigns we have to disconnect the battery .  With new vehicle theres so many options that you can personalize we unfortunately were unable to reset them back to exactly where you had them . We strive to do our best with everything that is in our control and appreciate the feedback, We look forward to seeing you next time and please contact me if you have any questions . Thank you and have a great day .

VC
Vicki C.
Dixon, IL
03/31/2018 Category: Service
I was there.
N/A
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. After reviewing it looks like we performed and oil change and programmed key fob, did you have any further questions on your visit ? I also checked and it looks like we have used synthetic on your previous visits. And I looked and couldn't find any info on your free oil change, do you have any further information about your free oil change?

Cynthia S.
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Could have been better, details are Key
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. We apologize, we usually try  to make sure those items are reset when we perform the recalls. We do recommend a caliper slide service once a year or every 12,000 to 15,000 miles. I see you don't drive very much at all, there is a good possibility the brakes could be sticking if we don't see any visual brake concerns on your vehicle. I am assuming brake noise if any is from the lack of miles and the amount of time the vehicle sits.

James C.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
a ok
a ok
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. We strive for a 5 star rating and see that we have fell short. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call so that we may address any concerns you may have.