4.6

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

Freeport, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/16/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Service was good.
They kept me informed and got my vehicle fixed and back to me.

04/16/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
As far as service they were good and helped me out.
Hyundai supplied tow truck and rental car. Disappointed in vehicle. Burned oil and then had to HV new engine at 80,000 miles. Will eventually trade this vehicle
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/20/2020

Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville . Let us look into this and we will reach out soon .

TH
Tracy H.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Car light
Was in and out in an hour. Jay e end asked if I wanted my car washed..

10/10/2019 Category: Service
Not
The girl that is in the auto service is not a person I would ever deal with. She says no matter what it is that it's 12000. Mikes or its not covered
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/11/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville . Thank you for Talking with Jay last night and him and i spoke . Thank you for clearing that all up for us and any further issues wehn you call please ask for Jay or Myself and we will take care of you . Thank you and have a great weekend

2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Decent service so far
Have had a few good visits and a bad visit since purchasing the vehicle in April 2019. Have had a whistling noise from the driver side since purchase. Have brought it back 4 times and had a service bulletin done on it last time. The noise is louder and at lower speeds now. Have an appointment next week to get fixed now.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 09/18/2019

Good morning ,
    Thank you for the feedback from your visit last time . I know you've been in a couple times , a couple times when i test drove with you we were unable to hear it. Unfortunately we follow Hyundai's TSB I'm sorry there fix didn't solve the problem . we will dig into it further for you and contact Hyundai about there issue on your vehicle .

2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Expensive
just to have my vehicle inspected was expensive, then to get another charge tacked on for repairing areas that didn't pass inspection... competitors in the area work cheaper, i am required by warranty to have all repairs done at the dealership. Needless to say, i will not be returning when the warranty ends
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/30/2019

Good Morning ,
        thank you for your feedback from your recent visit with us here at Hyundai on Perryville. It looks like we performed the 60,000 mile service you approved and we checked the alignment in the service and it failed . We advised you it failed and recommended it and you approved the alignment . We are quite competitve in our maint service's ,we we are little more expensive your geting factory OE parts and fluids installed instead of aftermarket parts .

NC
Norman C.
Winnebago, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2019 Category: Service
good job
on time, short wait, nice people, good coffee

08/01/2019 Category: Service
did what they said
all is well, may be in florida for next service
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 08/02/2019

Good Afternoon ,
           Thanks for talking with me earlier glad we and i am glad your visit was satisfactory .

07/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
I was in and out in a timely manner.

07/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil change (really I don't know what this means)
Everything was fine.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/22/2019

Good Afternoon ,
         Thanks for the recent review from your visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville . We just spoke on the phone and it was great talking to you and we look forward to seeing you next time .

Denise B.
Winnebago, IL
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Good and Bad Job this Time
You guys fixed the initial issue but you blew a fuse so the gas door wouldn't open on the way home. Good job talking us thru manual opening thru the trunk. You did find the fuse and fixed it.... but we had to come back ?‍♀️ The second issue was my back up camera flips and turns black and I can't see anything when leaving the garage 95% of the time. All you could say was not covered under warranty, sure my car is 8 years old but I only drive it on nice days and park it for the winter... I finally went over 30,000 this summer.
Anyway we were told it needed a new camera... $600.00. Um no thank you. I got to thinking it's all computerized and computers need to be re-booted. Let's try unhooking the battery and see if it re-boots... yes!!! So far EVERY single time I tried the past couple days it works. Guys you might want to take a note on that one!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/21/2019

Good morning ,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit with us here at Hyundai On Perryville . Unfortunately the warranty is only good for 5 years or 60,000 miles what ever comes first . Yes we have seen the cameras temporarily reset , they have an intermittent short . But if it last a good while for you guys that a good deal . Thank you have a great day

James H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2019 Category: Service
People are friendly and facility. Unfortunately my 2014 Santa Fe had two expensive repairs. Have less than 71,000 miles thus not happy with the car. Plan to trade in on a non Hyundai auto.
No due to the poor repair record on my 2014 Santa Fee. Have had other issues in addition to the two mentioned above.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/16/2019

Good Morning,
      I'm sorry to hear about your issues with your vehicle in the last few months . I do see you have the power train warranty left but you are out of the bumper to bumper .If you have any concerns with repairs don't hesitate to call Hyundai Consumer Affairs 1-800-633-5151. Please remember for us that these reviews are based upon how we served you on your recent visit and not a review of the vehicle or any concerns with is . We strive for highest marking on these as we are review on every one . Thank you and have a Great Day !!

Rochelle, IL
2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Don't take the free car wash as it's not fully spot-free rinse
Had to rewash my car after as it had tons of water marks and with it being a back car it's extremely noticable.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/15/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit with us here at Hyundai on Perryville . It is a soft water spray after the wash is complete , we have noticed with the extremely hot temperatures we have had a couple dark cars get water spots . I do apologize about the water spots on our complimentary car wash and we look forward to seeing you next time .

2013 Hyundai Accent
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Wait wasn't long and didn't really have any issues.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/19/2019

Good afternoon ,

Thank you for you review from your recent visit . I would like to get some more information when I get back into the office and reach out with you about your visit . Thank you and look forward to talking with you soon .

Algonquin, IL
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Redemption!!!
Perryville Hyundai reached out to me and made things right!!

They run a tight ship over there.

05/17/2019 Category: Service
2 week back order for a wore harness?
Meh.
Great service, but I'm questioning the quality of.my car and the software/recall update they did on my car.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/21/2019

Good morning,
       I am glad we were able to speak this morning and dicsuss your concerns and get them resolved . We look forward to seeing you next time for maintenance though lol .

JJ
Jon J.
Naperville, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/04/2019 Category: Service
All fixed!
The oil leak, ac hoses and noisy blower motor were all repaired under warranty. The staff were helpful and friendly.

05/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil leak and no AC after warranty engine replacement
Nice folks and they honored my $2,000.00 warranty but I wish they’d checked it out more thoroughly before returning it. I now a vehicle that leaks oil on my driveway every day and no cold air from the AC.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/04/2019

Good evening ,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit with us . I apologize your having and issue with your vehicle . I will pull your information Monday and look into the details and follow up with you then so we can discuss this further .

Janet B.
Davis, IL
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Was the closet dealer from where i live...
Ok service!!. What u would expect from a dealer.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville . I do apologize about the car wash we do usually was the car weather permitting and vehicle will allow us . i did reach out and leave you a message today so we could talk further . Thank you

RV
Renee V.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/15/2019

Good afternoon ,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit with us at Hyundai on Perruville . I am currently out of the office but when I return I would like to reach out to you about your visit .

Bernard M.
Poplar Grove, IL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai On Perryville Service
As noted in my initial review comments, The Service Group at Hyundai on Perryville is above reproach.
However, I did feel that my 2012 Hyundai Genesis oil consumption issue could have been handled more quickly than having me wait for 1 hour while the staff consulted with Hyundai Customer Service to discuss next steps.
Once the monitoring program had been established, another 45 minutes was required to perform a base line oil change and the monitoring program could begin. Maybe I'm too close to the problem to be totally objective, but my time is very valuable and this should be respected by any service department.
I will increase my rating from 3 stars to 4 in recognition of Roberta's professionalism.

03/08/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai On Perryville Service
The Service Group at Hyundai On Perryville is above reproach.
They are dealing with my 2012 Genesis' oil consumption issues very professionally and in concert with guidelines established by Hyundai Customer Service.
Hyundai on Perryville will monitor my oil consumption for a specified period of time after which a resolution will be reached, hopefully to everyone's satisfaction.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/09/2019

Good morning ,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit .we will do everything we can to hopefully rectify your situation . We will monitor and give all the information the Hyundai Motor America and see how they would like us to continue once we get all the information . Please remember the review here is just for how we took care of you on your visit . It doesn’t relate any reference to your vehicle or to Hyundai corporate. We do strive for good service to our customers and great reviews . Thank you and have a great weekend .