4.6

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

Mary-Margaret D.
Marengo, IL
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/07/2020 Category: Service
The people and the service!
Love the care and respect I always receive when I bring my car in for service!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/07/2020

FANTASTIC ,
     Thank you for the great review , even though i missed you guys when you were here . Look forward to seeing you next time .

Catherine W.
Poplar Grove, IL
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic customer service!
The entire customer service staff, sales and service team, at Anderson Hyundai on Perryville in Rockford, were outstanding!
Everyone was super friendly and efficient in all areas of business.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville . We appreciate the great review and look froward to seeing you next time .

Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/06/2020

Good Morning ,
      Thank you for your feedback from your recenet visit here with us at Hyundai On Perryville . AWESOME thank you for the review we apprecaite it very much .

RJ
Rita J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful Place
It is a great place to go to get your vehicle fixed in Rockford, Illinois
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/03/2020

Polo, IL
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Great communication. Fast service.
Thought everyone was very professional and accommodating. Quick service with a smile. Reasonable charge. Will return.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/29/2020

WG
Warren G.
Winnebago, IL
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Keeping my car in top notch shape
I always take my car to Hyundai on Perryville. This month when the representative asked me how my car was running, I told him that it did not start consistently. The technician checked the battery and advised that a new battery was advisable. They took the time to replace the battery. It now starts right up and I feel confident I won't become stranded.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/24/2020

06/22/2020 Category: Service
My car had a part that needed repair that was still under warranty. Hyundai on Perryville had me pick the car up later that day because they needed to order a part. Once the part was in and I brought it back, they realized the part they replaced didn’t work and they needed to order another part. Instead of having me come back, they set me up with a rental until my car was ready. They also stayed in contact with me throughout the time they had my car.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/23/2020

NJ
Nancy J.
Davis Junction, IL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Andrew was patient and helped us make tge right choice.
Your sales rep Andrew went above and beyond by providing 5 star service. He was patient with my self and husband answered all concerns and helped us determine best auto for our needs.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/23/2020

Poplar Grove, IL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/16/2020 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
Their service was great. Very thoughtful concerning the safety of their clients, under the difficult circumstances. Very friendly and professional.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/16/2020

Lisa B.
Loves Park, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Dept
My visit was very efficient. I also asked them to check my battery.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/16/2020

JV
Jodi V.
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Grandma42boyzz
Oil change and topped off the fluids for our trip
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/15/2020

Don W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2020 Category: Service
still good
service was efficiently done.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/08/2020

Corey H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2020 Category: Service
AWESOME STAFF !!!!!
The staff and technitions at Hyundai on Perryville are the best !!!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/05/2020