ReScore Reviewsβ„’ (5)

Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Review for International Motors

MA
Marie A.
Palm Desert, CA
07/25/2020
Trustworthy and Knowledgeable
International Motors has been in the desert for years. They have a great reputation for a reason! The owner, Sean and his team are both trustworthy and knowledgeable. They will access your cars needs with care and only do the necessary work. My car's battery was not holding a charge. I was told by the tow truck driver it may be the alternator. The car was also shaking when I drove. I thought it may be the tie rod. In reality, the car needed a new battery, and the tires needed to be rotated and balanced. At another mechanic's shop I could have had costly repairs, but Sean was honest and watched out for my wallet.