SADHAK S.

lONG TIME CUSTOMER
BEST SERVICE TRUSTED DIAGNOSIS

01/04/2019
My Island Street Automotive Experiences
As a new resident in the area, it is such a good feeling to find a business to help me take care of my 2014 Honda.
I've only been in a few times but always am impressed by the courteousness shown to me. I am confident that they strive to keep me safe on the road.

EM
ED M.
01/02/2019
Ed
I brought my car in on a Saturday morning with no appointment at 8 am and I got it back at 9:15 you don’t get better service than that!! Jill is very knowledgeable and very nice I can’t say enough great thing about this place. Service is a 10 prices are reasonable will be back!!

BD
Barbara D.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said the repairs were done in a timely manner.

DEBBIE P.
12/29/2018
Quality work, reliable, great pricing
The work is thorough and they leave the vehicle clean.
Always friendly, and polite.

DARYL H.
Hyundai Tucson
12/28/2018
Fast, friendly, and reasonably-priced service!
Been taking my vehicles here ever since I moved to the area. Fast, friendly, and reasonably-priced service!

RK
ROSALIND K.
Cadillac CTS
12/24/2018
They alsways are there for me when I have a problem.
They always take good care of me and repair what need to be done -- in a timely manner.

FB
FABIENNE B.
Volkswagen Passat
12/22/2018
Fantastic Service
I bring my car to Island Street Automotive because I can trust the advice and suggestions of the service team. They tell me exactly what is needed for the maintenance and smooth operation of my car. Words cannot express how much I appreciate and value honesty and integrity of the staff. I recommend Island Street Automotive to all.

SK
STEVE K.
Walpole, MA
12/20/2018
On my way home, I remembered that I needed an oil change. Drove in asked if they had time. With a smile the office manager looked up and said, off course. Five minutes later my oil change was being done. The fact that I was greeted with a smile made my day. Thirty minutes later I was on my way home.

Volkswagen Passat
12/18/2018
Brake Failure warning
They found the problem and replaced a failed brake light. I was concerned that there was a serious problem and never thought a "STOP Brake Failure" message was going to be caused by a failed brake light.
Good service.

JN
JOHN N.
Jeep Commander
12/15/2018
Jeep service
Nice job as always. Very fast and convenient. Seeing a little steam from under the front of hood. Might be the WD 40 that I put on the hood release. Not seeing any obvious leaks, will keep an eye on it. Next service will be the Maxima. Thanks, all .

LF
LARRY F.
Toyota Matrix
12/15/2018
Very good service and staff
I have always had good experiences with Island St. Competitive prices and well regarded staff a standard.
Mechanical experience is excellent and the job gets done correctly.

VB
VYACHESLAV B.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
The place is nice.
The job done by the mechanics is good. However, It would be nice if the waiting area were a little bit bigger...

GM
GAIL M.
Customer Service and Convenience
My wife and I have been customers at Island Street Automotive for at least twenty years. Jill is extremely accommodating with respect to scheduling and following up with a phone call to let us know that the vehicle is ready. Island Street is located two and a half miles from home which makes it very convenient.

Ford Police Interceptor
Solid
Great work as usual.

Marino B.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Marino said that the place got everything done as expected and on time to boot.

Sumer C.
Massachusetts
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Sumer said they did a very good job

JOYCE S.
Lexus RX 450h
12/02/2018
Always gives prompt service and never charge outrageous price s
Good honest people always get very helpful advice

RUSSEL C.
Kia Sportage
12/02/2018
Superb...as always
Pulled in for an inspection sticker first thing in the AM. They got to it quickly...I was in and out in no time.