GM
GAIL M.
02/09/2019
Subaru Outback 30,000 Mile Service
On Wednesday 2/6, I brought my 2016 Subaru Outback to Island Street Automotive for its 30,000 mile service. I received a phone call from Amanda about an hour later. She let me know that the technician had inspected the vehicle and she would call again when the work was completed. About an hour later I received another call letting me know that the car was ready, I was pleased with the quick turn around and the reasonable invoice.

EM
ED M.
02/05/2019
Ed
Excellent service great people

REBECCA B.
02/03/2019
We're always satisfied
Good service at reasonable prices; what more do you want?

RL
RICHARD L.
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/03/2019
Fair Honest Work, Key word "Honest"
Dropped off with expectations of a difficult job. They found my expectation was wrong and did only what was required.
I greatly Respect their honesty.

BILL S.

Battery
Best service

JOYCE D.
Excellent service.
Never disappointed with the service. Highly recommended!

RK
ROSALIND K.
Cadillac CTS
01/29/2019
The Best Place for Service
I trust them to fix/find anything wrong with my 2006 Cadillac. Their prices are reasonable, and they repair anything wrong with my vehicle in a timely and great manner. The people there are friendly and helpful. I recommend Island Street to all of my friends. Jill, her assistants and the repair men really make you feel comfortable when you are there.

GD

EM
ED M.
01/18/2019
Ed
Great service!!!! Great people!!!

RUSSEL C.
Nissan Titan
01/17/2019
Superb...as always
I needed 3 things done to my truck. I dropped it off at 8:00 AM. They had it ready by noon.

KO
Kari O.
Norwood, MA
FIAT 500L
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Kari said she would recommend the business for service.

Jorge M.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jorge's wife. She said the business is best and they are very happy and pleased.

LF
LARRY F.
Toyota Matrix
01/15/2019
Positive Experience
My more recent experience at Island St. auto went per usual very well.
My mini car was repaired in good manner and I felt the price was reasonable. The staff and mechanics are top quality.

JEFFREY S.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/12/2019
Great job as always
Jill fixes what needs to be fixed, does it well, and charges a fair price.

DZ
DEBORAH Z.
01/10/2019
The mechanics do good work and the staff is very friendly and efficient. Thank you!

PA
PHILIP A.
Volvo XC90
Best Around
These folks are the real deal. Our entire family have been coming here for the past 15 years with many different vehicles and have never been disappointed. Can't say enough good things about Island Street Automotive!

SADHAK S.

lONG TIME CUSTOMER
BEST SERVICE TRUSTED DIAGNOSIS

01/04/2019
My Island Street Automotive Experiences
As a new resident in the area, it is such a good feeling to find a business to help me take care of my 2014 Honda.
I've only been in a few times but always am impressed by the courteousness shown to me. I am confident that they strive to keep me safe on the road.