Latest Review 29 minutes ago

LL
LOIS L.
10/01/2020
good service good location right near my home
as noted above

SP
SUSAN P.
Cadillac XT4
09/30/2020
Efficient
Pleasant person greeted me and efficiently answered my questions and took care of my car as discussed.

BK
BETHANY K.
Sharon, MA
Volvo S80
09/29/2020
TRUST
I know I can trust them to not create problems that need to be fixed. It’s why I keep coming back because I have confidence in them.

JANE L.
Volvo C70
09/26/2020
Easy fix to vague issue
I dropped my car without an appointment and was told that I would have my car done the next day. They took care of the “service “ light going on intermittently as the issue and got the car back the next day as promised. Great people as my mechanics for anything for my cars.

BD
BARBARA D.
09/25/2020
Annual State Inspection
I'm rarely disappointed when I drop my car off as it is taken in for the service very close to the time of my appointment. My car was taken in at the exact time of my appointment and, when I returned after a short walk, it was all ready for me to pay and drive away.

LA
LAURA A.
Jeep Cherokee
09/24/2020
Everytime I walk into the office I am greeted with a smile an a pleasant voice behind the desk. If I have any questions they are always answered. My vehicle gets taken care of when it is in the shop I get it back just as clean as when I leave it.

JORGE M.
09/23/2020
Punctuality and quality
They have always done a very good job on my cars.I highly recommend this place.

JENNI R.
Dedham, MA
09/22/2020
Don is a great technician who always resolves my car issues
Island Auto is the only place I would ever use for service. Quality of service is the best!

AP
ALAN P.
09/19/2020
The Best!!
Island Street Auto is the best! It is the only place I’ll take my Explorer because they are good at what they do, and they do it at a very reasonable price. Even an oil change is far lower than Valvoline and now they even offer you a free car wash and vacuum. Thank you Jill and your team!

LINDA S.
09/16/2020
The office is so helpful and honest! The mechanics are excellent and expert!!
Very concerned that no one was wearing a mask in this pandemic crisis.. no safe distancing.

RL
RICHARD L.
09/16/2020
As always honest and enjoyable experience
Enjoyable to have someone fill in the future needs without the pressure to repair it now. I always have the feeling of honesty (something I do not feel at the dealership)

09/16/2020
great people. excellent service. less than 5 minutes from home.
the best

DA
DENISE A.
09/15/2020
Nail in tire
Thank you for taking my car unexpectedly. My tire kept going flat every few days because of a nail I found in the tire. It is comforting to know I can drop my car in the night service key drop off and get it serviced the next day when I needed it. Thanks for taking care of my tire for me.

MARGARET B.
09/15/2020
friendly,courteous people
As always the work is done quickly and well. I enjoy the conversations with the person at the desk. thanks Marge B

JENNI R.
Edgartown, MA
Kia Optima
09/13/2020
Best service and reasonable prices
My family loves the convenience as well as the service at island auto