Courtney B.
Sharon, MA
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Courtney said that the place is really reliable.

CF
Carol F.
Buick Cascada
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Carol said that she's been using the place for over 20 years and is very pleased with their service.

JOYCE S.
Sharon, MA
Lexus ES 350
05/08/2019
Always good service
HVe been using this company for years they are honest and thorough. I know they will do a good job and give me honest feedback as to what needs to be done and when it should be done

CL
CLAUDIA L.
05/07/2019
Excellent Job
I brought my car in for regular maintenance and an inspection. Needed new tires. As usual Island Street Automotive did the job quickly and efficiently...and no pressure for any "extras." Great price too. As a female customer I appreciate their excellent service and their wonderful office manager as well.

FB
FABIENNE B.
Volkswagen Passat
05/04/2019
Always satisfied
I recently brought my car in for regular maintenance/service. Island Street completed the work, fully accessed my vehicle and provided feedback on current condition, as well as future service required to keep my car in great condition. Nothing beats good communication. It gives me peace of mind, and builds trust. I won’t take my car anywhere else.

IG
ISABELLA G.
05/02/2019
Great services,never stay in line...when you schedule an appointment...
Services is great! Always have remained in my schedule, what’s i need to do next ( my car is going for 10 years old and great services help a lot, continues to keep this car for more years). Thanks. Isabella Gorker

CF
Christina F.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Christina said that the place took care of her vehicle, then delivered it to help her. She is grateful for their kindness and understanding, they are timely, accurate and pleasant to work with.

05/01/2019
They serviced car prior to time quoted

04/28/2019
always great service
been going to Island Street for years, always happy

RK
ROBERT K.
04/23/2019
New transmission is great
Very quick turnaround on a new transmission. Cost was good and service excellent.

ROBERT M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/23/2019
Visit to Island
I unexpectedly came in and I was served immediately with a new inspection sticker. I am very satisfied

04/20/2019
Always good service and very fair.

Hyundai Genesis
04/19/2019
Excellent & Professional Response to Questions and scheduling of work.

04/16/2019
Always accommodating when making appointments to the costumers schedule.
The office personnel are greet you

When you first walk into the office, you are greeted with a smile. I especially appreciate that someone will bring me home and pick me up when my car is ready. If they find anything else that needs attention, they call and explain what needs to be done and whether it is an immediate fix or could be done the next time the car is in. I Am grateful for their honesty and I have complete confidence in their work. I always recommend Island Street Automotive when asked where I bring my car for service!

Pp

DF
DENNIS F.
04/13/2019
Quick/cheap oil change
I brought my car in for an oil change, they got me in and out quickly and cheaply. They've taken care of my three cars every time I bring one in for maintenance or repairs. I'm an automobile technician (my employer won't let us work on our own cars), and would recommend Island Street for your car repairs & maintenance.

ED
Eddy D.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Eddy said they did a very good job, his vehicle was on time, they called him before they fixed it to check the price, and they kept him informed.

EM

WC
WILLIAM C.
Ford Edge
03/30/2019
Every time I come here they deliver as promised.

PL
PETER L.
03/27/2019
Best Automotive
We have been coming to Island Street for our personal and business auto needs for years! They are friendly, accommodating and efficient. Would never go anywhere else.

EM
ED M.
03/23/2019
Transmission
As usual Jillian did a great job on my car and very punctual with the service