SP
Sally P.
Florida
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Sally said this business is great. She just had a couple simple problems and the service was quick and easy. They didn't charge her very much and she trusts Dave.

RE
ROY and ANN MARIE E.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Acura RDX
10/10/2019
You're in good hands with David!
My Acura has 100,000+ miles on it. After a "visit" with David, it feels brand new! He's trustworthy, dependable and, most importantly, knows Japanese automobiles!

GB
GEORGE B.
Hyundai Genesis
10/08/2019
Quality Auto Maintenance
I always receive prompt and professional service for my Genesis and good advise on services needed and why.

BJ
BARBARA J.
Nissan 350Z
09/24/2019
Great place to take you Nissan!
I took a leap of faith and brought my car to total strangers. I am so glad I did!! Japanese Auto Specialist found things that had not been taken care of over the years that were my fault for not keeping good records. Had they not found these things, I may not still have my Z. My 350Z is a 2005 and running like a top thanks to David and the crew. When I brought my car in, I was given the impression that there was a problem deep in the engine that might need a dealership appointment....meaning huge dollars and possibly a new engine. I brought my car to JAS and found out it was just the wrong type of oil used in the last oil change. I brought my car to JAS because of all the great reviews.
David provided a list of things in priority order that need to be taken care of when I have the funds to do it. I know I can bring my car to them and get good advice about what I need to do to keep it running as close to new as possible without breaking the bank. I definitely won't trust my car to a dealership and have a really hard time trusting anyone getting into the engine. I HIGHLY recommend David and his crew to get it right and at a reasonable price as well! I will be a customer for the life of the car.

DOUG and LAURA L.
Kia Sportage
09/23/2019
Fixed A/C
David got our car in, found the problem, fixed the AC Compressor Clutch and had it fixed as soon as the part came in! Longest delay was the shipping of the part and that was because of the hurricane that had come by. Wreaked all kinds of havoc with shipping. Glad my wife and son are nice and cool now!Thanks!

09/18/2019
What's that noise?
The service at Japanese Auto Specialist is always thorough, professional, timely and reasonably priced.

BP
BLAKE P.
Lexus GX 460
09/14/2019
Love Japanese Auto Specialist
David is very knowledgable and honest. They do a great job with our Lexus.

Atlantic Beach, FL
Toyota Prius c
09/11/2019
Straight talk
Owner David is competent and good at communicating what needs to be done on a car.

JEANNE C.
09/09/2019
Old Lady Review
Dave always tries to accommodate my schedule

IH
INGRID H.
Lexus SC 430
09/07/2019
Professional, reliable, high work ethics!
Every time over and over I am amazed what a great service!

SJ
SANDY J.
08/31/2019
The best!
David is the best! He does awesome work for a great price and the service he provides is 10 stars!!

PH
PENG H.
Acura MDX
08/31/2019
We should treat JAS as a good friend other that a garage.
When you need help during emergency who can offer honest help is a good friend. Recent experience with David makes me to believe more JAS is the correct place to keep my cars in good shape. My wife uses our MDX for all the children's after school activities. If any day during the week it cannot drive it will bring a mess on our routine schedule. After my wife had a emergency brake check engine light came on. My wife knew the importance of the car and she called me immediately. I took a break from work and brought the car to David. David fully understood my situation and asked one of his staff to check my car in about 5 minutes as long as his work schedule permited. After a kind diagnosis he suggested there might be a gas pedal sensor loose which caused the engine check light on. He said he can secure the sensor and clear the code. If the light comes back again I need to replace the sensor. I was so appreciated he handled my car in timely manner. After this was all done I planned to pay the diagnosis fee. David waived the fee and treated this visit as a courtesy check. My wife was so happy the car can be back to normal so quickly. Therefore we will not worry about that it might break down on her way to send kids to after school activities. The problem never comes back again. Thank you so much for your kind work David.

CAROL W.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/23/2019
After going to the Honda Dealership my son stopped in your shop for a quote.
I am so glad my son stopped in your shop and told me to make appointment for you all to fix my Honda Civic. I will not ever go to the dealership again. I appreciated David telling me that even though airbag alert was on it still dangerous so I needed to fix it. Love his knowledge and expertise. I will recommend Japanese Auto Specialists to everyone Thanks for taking care of my Honda Civic!

GR
GLORIA R.
Saint Augustine, FL
Honda Fit
08/21/2019
Ten year review
I am always treated like a valuable customer. All work done quickly and efficiently. Never had a problem in 10 years. Wait room is clean and comfortable. Good people.

FC
FRED C.
Toyota Avalon
08/08/2019
My usual good experience
As always in the past, David and his team do a great job at a fair price.