JEANNE C.
03/15/2019
friendly, helpful owner
I have been taking my Prius to Dave because I trust him.

JUDY B.
03/12/2019
Always a learning experience from David.
Aftet David’s review of my tires, he even told me where to go to find a tire that was a better match that would not throw off the other 3.

CP
CONNIE P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2019
Japanese Auto Specialist is one of the most experienced, trained and conscientious auto repair shop I have ever been to...
They are honest and take pride in their work… They provide excellent customer service ...

GB
GEORGE B.
Hyundai Genesis
03/08/2019
Oil. Change
David knows what is required to keep your car operating efficiently and at a reasonable cost. If he doen’t Have the answere to the maintenance issue he knows how to find the answer.

KK
KAREN K.
02/26/2019
Trusted Service As Always
David took care of the maintenance concerns and diagnosed a problem I had described. It will be taken care of in a separate appointment since I needed my vehicle back. My 22 yr old 4Runner will last another 22 yrs if David promises he won't retire!

RJ
ROLAND J.
02/23/2019
Quick, good service
They provided quick service, complete and quality care. Really are top notch service providers.

DAVID L.
02/21/2019
1st Service/Maintenance/Repair Visit
David and his staff were professional, communicative, and thorough in diagnosis, service and repair. Work was
done in a timely fashion and updates were readily available. Very positive first experience. Not to mention
the place looks like it ought to look. Not like the surgical suite at the dealerships, but clean and able where it
counts.

JAIME M.
02/18/2019
Horrible experience
I took my car in to get checked out and to get a quote on repairs, after paying $56 for the diagnostic I picked up my Car Friday evening and when I did the VSA lights, and check engine lights were on and the car would start stalling out when it reached 3K RPM. I called 1st thing Monday to let them know of the issue and they said to bring it back in which I did that afternoon after work. They looked at it and said that they would have to charge another fee to be able to figure out why the car would stall at 3K RPM. I left and took my car to the Honda dealership where they looked at it and discovered the MAP sensor was unplugged within 5 minutes. Once plugged back in the VSA and check engine light went off and the car drove fine. I will not be going back and will be letting everyone I know about my experience, because they either did it on purpose to screw me over or they are incompetent.

LG
LENORA G.
02/12/2019
Awesome
Mr Dave and his team is awesome and very professional they care about your vehicle and customers.

Lexus GS 350
02/10/2019
Always Satisfied Lexus Owner
You can't beat fast quality service when dealing with one's vehicle. I feel very comfortable in that my car will be repaired right the first time. As a woman, I have always feared taking my car to be serviced. At Japanese Specialists, that fear is removed. David provides a full detailed analysis of what is needed vs. recommended for my vehicle. Thank you for always doing a great job.

IB
IVETTE B.
Orange Park, FL
Mazda CX-7
02/08/2019
First Time.... Great Experience
I was referred to JAS from a friend and I can honestly say I was not disappointed. Especially appreciated the detail in which mechanical repairs were explained. Will def go back for future services and repairs.

EH
ELIZABETH H.
02/06/2019
Japanese Auto Service is a very dependable, reliable and honest service provider. This is not just a repair shop, they take great pride in their work and ensuring that only the work needed is done. They are not parts changers hoping for a solution as I have found at some of the dealers and other repair shops. While at my recent service appt, I talked with another customer who had been taking their vehicles to this shop for over 20 years - that is another great testament to the quality work they do.

JOSHUA M.
Kingsland, GA
02/02/2019
Great No B.S. service
It’s so hard to find a repair shop to give it to you straight and not give you unneeded work. It’s also hard to find a shop that actually does what they say they are doing. David gave excellent customer service and is very knowledgeable and helpful. My vehicle was ready when they said it would be which is always great and they used actual Acura parts which was a big selling point for me. Timely service, quality parts and very reasonably priced!! What more can you ask?

GA
GUY A.
01/26/2019
great service without all the trimmings.
On-Time Service, reasonable fees, and work done by knowledgeable mechanics.

SHARON S.
01/24/2019
Best automotive repair shop for Japanese vehicles!
Prompt appointments, service explained in detail. Friendly owner, very honest. You can't go wrong.

AA
ADRIAN A.
01/22/2019
They are true professionals
They do a very good job on all repairs, which they guarantee, and in the minimum amount of time. They tell you up front what needs to be done and how much it will cost so you can budget for the repairs. I have been using this company for 25 years and have no complaints about any of their work.

DENISE M.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
01/18/2019
Scheduled Maintenance
The work was completed on time and on estimate. Communication was excellent

DANEILLE S.
Callahan, FL
01/17/2019
JAS is excellent partner in vehicle maint/repair
David and team stand by their work. Never had a bad experience. We have four vehicles maintained by JAS. Proud to always promote them due to excellent long term partnership with our vehicles maintenance and repairs.

LH
LAWRENCE E. H.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Lexus ES 350
120,000 checkup
I always feel confident that David and his team do what is needed and do it well.

SQ
SUSAN Q.
Trusted & Reliable
David once again has kept my 2006 RX330 in top notch condition. 285,000 & still wonderful! Had an issue with my power steering hoses needing replacement and he & his team quickly took care of it along with some other minor maintenance. Thank you so much as always!