TG
TOM G.
Honda Element
03/03/2016
Same as last time.
David, Everything about your business is Excellent. Not much more I can say. And, yes, I tell everyone I know about how you do business.

Tom

Tom

RE
ROBYN E.
03/02/2016
I wouldn't trust anyone else with fixing my vehicles. Japanese Auto Specialist are the best in Jacksonville.
At Japanese Auto Specialist they are always quick and thorough when it comes to dealing with my car. They break down the problem to me in a way I can understand before they fix it, and offer suggestions for future maintenance. I appreciate their honesty and professionalism.

DICK and HELEN M.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
03/02/2016
BatMan
Another outstanding job. You're my hero!!!!!

PO
PATRICIA O.
Mazda MPV
02/28/2016
Always honest and completes work requested.
Always honest and completes work requested.

STAN and DONNA C.
Infiniti G35
02/25/2016
Thank you for your integrity!
The fix was simple ( a loose radiator hose). You could have charged us, but you didint. I presume it was because we had it replaced a little over a year ago. Thank you for your integrity and honesty!

CAROLYNN C.
02/23/2016
Since the transmission fluid was change out the car drives like a brand new car. Could not be happier.
See statement above.

JOHN and TRUDY C.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
02/17/2016
Excellent Service!
Always received excellent service!! Highly recommend Dave and his crew, will only buy a car they will work on.

JP and BONNIE F.
Palatka, FL
Toyota T100
02/16/2016
David is great
David if very knowledgeable, he and his staff do great work.

PL
Pat L.
Acura 3.2CL
02/15/2016 Category: Service
Pat said he was satisfied with his overall experience at this business.

TL
TODD and KRISTY L.
02/12/2016
Lots of maintenance repairs simultaneously
Dave and his crew did a fantastic job with my Mustang. She drives like a new car. So thankful for the scale that are provided so you know when you should take the car in for the repair. Highly recommended.

AL
ADAM L.
Mazda 3
02/09/2016
5 Stars Again
Well I test drove them with an oil change and they passed. I really like Dave, he is a professional businessman, and really cares about quality and his customers. He recommended a bunch of work (love the detailed reports you get), of which some I could do myself. He gave me good advice & tips on the work I wanted to do, rather than try to sell me on having them do it. I left the big stuff for them, new front control arms, and engine & tranny mounts. It's like a brand new car again, rides like a dream.

KJ
Karen J.
02/08/2016
Excellent service. Total trust
David went above and beyond to make sure I had a solid and reliable transmission replacement. And the price was more than fair. Ive been to him many times and always feel I'm treated like family. I have repeatedly told my friends and family that this is the place to go.

AP
ALBERT and FRANCINE P.
Lexus LS 400
02/07/2016
Oil leaks
Honest and thorough. $1600 less than dealer's estimate.

CA
CRYSTAL and HERBERT A.
02/05/2016
Super efficient
Great yo know that you can enttust the work to someone thats knowledgeable as David, from the time your car is checked ut becomes a priority to diagnois the issue and get it repaired. When David took my car with an underlying electrical issue im confident that it ciuld not been resolved elsewhere because he was determined to solve the problem.** Herbert.

BD
BROOK D.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/03/2016
Dave doesn't throw parts at any vehicle!
I've been satisfied continuously satisfied by the level of service and diligence to getting it right, whether it be from the part being replaced or two to three parts down the line, initiating the problem . Dave's work is world class!