Toyota Celica
07/08/2019
Fast, straightforward, good customer service
I took my 2000 Toyota in for a diagnostic and inspection. I already had some ideas on what required service, and their inspection results were extremely detailed and covered everything that I knew of and more! The information provided by their inspection will help me determine whether I should consider buying a new car or fix the one I have. If I decide to get the vehicle serviced, I will be returning to them.

NR
NAVIN and ESTHER R.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/04/2019
We always trust Dave!
We’ve been customers for almost 2 decades, I won’t buy a car they won’t work on. He’s great about giving us a list of things that need to be done and order of importance and I know he has extensive experience with Japanese cars. Nissan on the other hand....always suggests things and I never know if I really need it or I’m being scammed. I always trust Japanese Auto Specialists and they never suggest things unneeded. I trust them completely!!

DIANA G.
07/01/2019
Trustworthy!
I have been going to Japanese Auto Specialist for many years, and totally put my trust in David, the owner. If there is a repair/part that needs replacing he will explain why it's important to replace and what the part actually does!

ANGEL M.
Toyota Sequoia
07/01/2019
"so great", one word: PROFESIONALISM.
Looking forward to bringing my cars for service at your location. Keep up to good work!

RN
RAYMOND N.
Kia Optima
06/27/2019
Car Review
Great place to get your car repaired.

GC
GLENN C.
Acura RSX
06/25/2019
Complete service recommendations
Very specific details on the condition of your vehicle, allows you to make informed decisions on repair. Always confident when giving our car over to them. Fair industry pricing on parts and labor.

GE
GREG E.
06/22/2019
2001 honda crv service
Once again David and his crew have come through. He does great work and keeps me in the know of what my vehicles need and do no't need.to keep me rolling and safe.

CL
CYRIL L.
06/15/2019
Very honest car repair shop
I brought my 2006 Toyota Sienna with 240k miles on it and have engine light acting. David the shop owner and excellent mechanic explained me the numerous codes
that my car produces during testing and how
he approach to fix it starting from the least expensive step by step down to bottom to more tedious and times consuming fix.He charge nothing before he start the work and
give you a choice to think about it which is really the main quality of the car shop that
you should go and have your car repaired.
No stress , quality and warrantied repair and
they only used OEM parts from manufacturer
, honest and car shop you can trust. Believe it or not but I recommend you try it for yourself
you wont be disappointed , repair that worth every penny.-Cyril

CAROL S.
Lexus ES 300h
06/12/2019
I am pleased to say that I had another excellent service appointment at the Japanese Specialist. I made my appointment by phone and talked to David. I brought my car in at 8 AM. By 2 PM, David contacted me to let me know the status of my car, the cost and what time it would be ready.
David and his associates checked my car and delivered the service I needed. I have no complaints. David has serviced several of my cars over the years and now my son and daughter's cars, too. I would recommend him highly to anyone who wants an honest and skilled professional to work on his car.
Thanks, David.

RON R.
INFINITI FX35
06/07/2019
"My cars will go to David"
As always, David cares about keeping you safe and running smoothly on the road. Def' continues to deliver and offer top notch assistance when it comes to your vehicle. Keep up the great work. See you soon or later.

CD
CHRISTINE D.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Honda Accord Coupe
06/02/2019
Quick, Reliable Service
Only negative is the parking situation. Everything else is A++++
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Affordable, quick, and trustworthy

05/22/2019
Comfortable waiting room, and they did a good job with what I asked them to do.

KIM B.
Orange Park, FL
05/22/2019
Honest, no nonsense service!
My interactions with David and his staff have been far superior than any other car shop I have dealt with before. Professionalism and competency are assured if you bring your Japanese made cars here. They don’t try to sell you repairs that are not needed and explain in detail any repair they do find necessary. Bringing all our cars here for service when needed (3 of them) and will recommend them to all our military friends.

RON R.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/20/2019
Superb Service!
David is very knowledgeable and takes time to inform and educate you about your vehicles. Glad I happened to stumble across his mechanic shop. Keep up the awesome job. Will be back soon.

KZ
KATHRINE Z.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/10/2019
Full Service | Fair Prices
David went out of his way to troubleshoot a hard to diagnose Honda Accord Hybrid issue my car was having. Though it was a fairly expensive repair, he was 500.00 less than the 3 closest honda dealers in the area. Thank you for a job well done on time and in budget! Kathryn Zangrilli | Broker Brothers LLC.