LG
LENORA G.
03/22/2018
Very professional
Dave n crew are professional and explain about your car.

RE
ROY and ANN MARIE E.
Acura RDX
03/20/2018
Great Guy! Great Service!
There's a reason why it's so busy! You may have to exercise a little patience but your auto will be much better off if you do. I experienced a little glitch but David well made up for it. My RDX with 83,000 miles runs like a charm! Get your appointment now.

TF
TODD F.
Honda Civic Si
03/16/2018
Good honest work at a reasonable price
Kevin and his technicians provided me with a comprehensive diagnosis of everything that needed done on my newly purchased used car for my daughter. They rated everything in order of safety and most critical down to what can wait.. The repairs we settled one were done with accuracy and with care. And the final bill was very reasonable.

JACK D.
03/13/2018
Honest Owner
I took my Mazda 6 in for a diagnostic test. Dave was helpful in determining the route i should go. I would recommend him and I definitely would go back.

LE
LAURETTA E.
Lexus ES 350
03/10/2018
Consistent Top-Notch Service
Kudos again to Japanese Specialist for their continued excellent service. They always treat my vehicle as if it's their own. They are honest, thorough and takes the time to explain the current condition of the car. I trust them and highly recommend their services to others. I feel that I have the best mechanic in Jacksonville!

MAUREEN M.
03/08/2018
Explanations & honesty
David provide a clear explanation of my Prius problem and two alternatives to consider to repair. Being 12 years old with 160,000+ miles, we are choosing to sell rather than fix, but I can readily disclose to potential buyer the problem and cost to fix. His recommendation to care for ANY car with ABS braking system (all of them) will be helpful going forward.

KEN B.
Atlantic Beach, FL
03/04/2018
JAS consistently maintains highest service standards
JAS provides expert service and charges fair prices for services. I have been a customer for over 25 years and have
referred all my friends and associates to JAS.

KL
KEN L.
03/01/2018
Honest, clean, professional, courteous and thorough.
I will continue to return and recommend to friends.

CAROLE M.
Honda Fit
03/01/2018
GREAT SERVICE!!
Quality service with attention to all the details of service and what the customer requests. Dave is knowledgeable and trains his staff about all the details of quality service. It's SO nice to have an honest and reliable place to have my car serviced and repaired when necessary.

CATHY M.
Kia Sportage
02/26/2018
David is the best!
He is so patient, and trying hard to nurse my old car along as long as possible. I never question any recommendation he gives me.

VH
VIVIAN H.
02/24/2018
Quality inspection to make sure what really need to get done.
Davie spent time to make sure what I really need instead of my request what I want to get done.
Thanks Davie

RD
RON D.
02/18/2018
Great service. Knowledgeable and competent.
Customer care to the max. The best.

KG
KYLE G.
Honda Civic Si
02/18/2018
Expertise
Great mechanics. Owner was thorough is explaining maintenance needed and why. Love their numbering system so you know what needs to be done now vs later. They don’t spot fix. They ensure they find the root of the problem through a legit diagnosis process and then act accordingly. All around a good experience and I will be a repeat customer

IH
INGRID H.
Lexus SC 430
02/16/2018
Honest approach, very professional.

JOEL R.
Toyota Avalon
02/16/2018
Outstanding Customer Service and Auto Repair, Service, and Diagnostics.
"Japanese Auto Specialist" provides everything a car owner needs to keep an automobile running like new. Professionally written and formatted estimates of the service/repair, with accompanying explanations of the benefits of having the work performed and consequences of deferring it are a huge bonus. I also place a high value on connecting to the customer database for review of maintenance and repairs performed on my vehicle.

Every repair or service performed on my Toyota Avalon by David Genchur's establishment has withstood the test of time. I value his advice and consul many times more than any other automotive service (including the dealer) I have worked with in 50 years of driving/car ownership.

GE
GREG E.
02/15/2018
Very thorough in diagnostic
David does a great job with letting me know what truely needs done. And what can wait yet is still safe to drive.

ROBERT and KIM M.
Nissan Xterra
02/07/2018
Great work
We brought in our Nissan to have an engine replaced. David was very informative throughout the entire process. He looked over the entire car and kept us up to date as this was a very in depth job. I appreciate the time he took and am so impressed we will be taking all of our cars to him.

JOE and ANDREA C.
02/03/2018
Best of Best
Daves honest opinions along with his knowledge of business has sold both my wife and I for years to come

RE
ROBYN E.
01/31/2018
Best service in town!
Japanese Auto Specialist is the only automotive repair I would recommend in all of Jacksonville. I have been taking my cars there since 2000. They have kept all my cars running over 300000 miles. They are honest and professional. I don't know what I'd do if that ever shut their doors!

KL
KEN L.
Lexus SC 430
01/23/2018
Excellent, professional courteous service.
Whenever I get my vehicles serviced by The Japanese Auto Specialist , I always get great service and honest advice on how to keep my vehicles operating efficiently for many years to come. I really trust and appreciate David and his staff for the work they do.