GR
Saint Augustine, FL
Honda Fit
07/15/2020
One Hundred Percent
Great people, good service, reasonable prices and they care about customer service. I have been their customer for 16 years.

DAN M.
Mazda CX-9
07/09/2020
This business is operated with customer satisfaction thru honesty and integrity as the number 1 goal.
Very professional, they do a great job. Recommend this business to anyone with a Japanese car.

DONALD & AVIS G.
Toyota Sequoia
07/07/2020
Execellent Service
Purchasing a vehicle is expensive. However, properly maintaining a vehicle saves money. Japanese Auto Specialist does an excellent job helping to maintain my expensive auto investment. Service is outstanding!

DF
D F.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
07/03/2020
I'll never again go to the dealership for service ....
I've spent thousands on having my Infiniti G35 serviced at the local dealership. Over that time, I've been given incorrect information, paid ridiculous prices for techs who actually installed parts backwards and found cheap non-Nissan parts used in my repairs.

I'd finally had enough and my first experience with JAS was a real eye-opener. The problem was accurately diagnosed, my options with the pros and cons were clearly explained, the work was done right the first time using top-quality parts and it cost me far less than what the dealer quoted for the exact same parts and repair.

I take very good care of my cars and from now on, only JAS works on my family cars.

DK
DEBORAH K.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
07/02/2020
My car drives SOOO good now
Nothing major but needed to make sure my car was in good repair and could last a few more years. Lots of minor repairs that could have added up to major costs in the future. So glad David and his crew took care of everything!

MK
MATT & TANYA K.
Miami, FL
07/01/2020
2005 4Runner
Dave helped me with a second opinion on my AC. Dealer said I needed new compressor but turned out to be a leaking hose. Fixed in timely manner and AC is back to cold. I will be back.

STEPHEN S.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
06/28/2020
Above and beyond service . Great people
More than words ... See for yourself how good they are . Thanks everyone for such a nice experience

MATT R.
Mazda CX-9
06/26/2020
Oil Change
As I've come to expect, David and his staff had my oil changed with a high quality, full synthetic and all fluids checked within an hour. It's really nice having a mechanic who can you trust to shoot you straight and provide top-notch service!

Armando S.
Florida
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Armando said they were very super friendly, fixed exactly what they needed to and the prices were great.

Jacksonville Beach, FL
06/22/2020
Great Work!
David and his staff did a great job servicing my vehicle. Thank you!

CA
CHRISOPHER A.
Nissan 350Z
06/11/2020
David and everyone at Japanese Auto Specialist go above and beyond every time I bring my vehicles to them. Definitely recommend these guys anytime you need a fix on your car. Thanks guys

LH
LISA H.
06/10/2020
Always great service!
I love the fact that I can drop my vehicle off the day before, that way I don’t have to come in late to work. And then when it’s ready I can pick it up after I get off. They are so prompt and the communication is great! They text you when your vehicle and text if they email you any quotes to review. They do great work and are honest with what you need and don’t need.

Tahir S.
Florida
Toyota Avalon
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Tahir said the staff provided a pretty okay service.

GA
GUSTAVO A.
Lexus GX 460
06/06/2020
Great service and explanation of each step of the process.

Mazda MX-5 Miata