BOB and JACKIE M.
Kia Soul
10/25/2018
''Always a pleasure to do business with Japanese Auto Specialist
We have been doing business with Japanese Auto Specialist since 1991, and have always been very satisfied. In fact, we look forward to our oil changes because the staff is friendly and fun to talk to. We always have our questions answered and the work done when it is convenient for us. Japanese Auto Specialist go out of their way to provide excellent service and they will always take care of our vehicles. Thank you guys

CHAD and ASHLEY B.
Toyota Sequoia
10/25/2018
Great Mechanic
David is a great, honest mechanic. I highly recommend Japanese Auto Specialist.

Tim B.
Florida
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the business provided awesome service. They did an exceptionally good job and he was pleased with everything. He will be returning to them for service.

RF
ROBERTO F.
10/23/2018
Replaced fuel injection system and diagnostics.
As always David and his staff did some outstanding repair work on my 2002 Toyota Camry, my car runs great again, Fair and honest and at a reasonable price.Keeps me going back again and again, Thank's David..

KATHRINE S.
10/21/2018
Always helpful
David, as always you are reliable help to all may all old car issues. Ill see you right before thanksgiving. PS. I think I left my water bottle/ cup in the office.

JOE and ANDREA C.
Hyundai Elantra GT
10/20/2018
Best In Jax
Owner David is the most knowledgeable in all aspects of his business. Politeand Trustworthy only to mention a few. Always walk away feeling the best. If ever there was an honest man he could claim his fame

KEN B.
Atlantic Beach, FL
10/09/2018
JAS consistently maintains highest service standards
Top notch service has kept me with JAS for over 20 years.

RAFAEL R.
Nissan Versa
10/03/2018
I never had being diappoited with this mecanic shop, that is why i had telled to many people about my experience,
in other words, the way my car is performing is a reflection of the knowledge that the personal of Japanese Auto specialist put into it every time they have to touch it. What we do without this shop?

JT L.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Lexus GX 470
10/02/2018
Professional
I had my truck inspected at Japanese Auto Specialist. David, the shop owner, is very professional. He was very patient and cared about my concerns.

PS
PAT S.
10/01/2018
Honest, thorough, reasonable.
I had my Honda looked at by two other mechanics who were unable to determine what the problem was. I was told I needed a master mechanic and Japanese Auto Specialist were recommended. It took time to weed out what it was, but they did! The fee was more than fair and the car is running well again.

LR
Lothar R.
Saint Augustine, FL
Nissan Pathfinder
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Lothar said this business was very good. He liked their service.

MF
Mario F.
Florida
Chevrolet S-10
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Mario said that he would definitely recommend this business for service.

BRUCE and SUSAN M.
09/27/2018
I've been a customer for over 25 years!
David has been our "Go to Guy" for 25+years for the ongoing care of my Toyota Cressida, followed by my Toyota Rav4, and my husband's Nissan Altima.
David and the service he provides are beyond excellent! I love that his top priorities are to keep you safe and comfortable as you enjoy your car...
Thank you, David, for all you do.
Susan & Bruce McElrath
David G. from Japanese Auto Specialist responded on 09/28/2018

As always it's great to see the both of you. I know Bruce as an ex Vietnam Pilot and decorated military veteran Would not describe yourself s as a couple as cute but I would when I see the two of you together. Susan I suspect your Toyota Cressida would be worth some serious money to a collector right now if you still owned it. It was always in showroom condition when you would come by for service, as is your Toyota Rav4 and Bruce's Nissan Altima. Most customers don't understand when a Tech sees A vehicle owner who clearly takes pride in their vehicle they can't help but to take the same pride when servicing your vehicle. Bruce and Susan I know you drive a long way to bring your Hot Rods to us for service. I know we are not convenient to Orange Park. I also know you have a lot of choices for service much closer to you. Your loyalty is greatly appreciated. Thank You!
David
Japanese Auto Specialist
45 Years Servicing Japanese Automobiles

RJ
ROLAND J.
09/24/2018
Great work at reasonable prices
After reading all the good reviews about this business and getting fed up with dealership service decided to give these guys a try. They are honest, professional, and know their stuff. This will be a relationship for life. They are really good mechanics, charge reasonable prices, and you get what you pay for.

IH
INGRID H.
Lexus SC 430
09/23/2018
Trustworthy, Honest, Professional
Always more than willing to go the extra mile for their customer. Finding a trustworthy auto repair specialists is super rare...
Japaneses Auto Specialists are just that!

ROBERT S.
Saint Augustine, FL
Lexus ES 350
09/21/2018
A trust based relationship
Very gratifying to find a repair specialist offering frank and truthful information and solutions. I am happy to find a valuable resource for my car that provides advice without an agenda. I will definitely continue to use this company for my auto repairs. Thank you Dave!

JOSH C.
Acura RSX
09/20/2018
This guy is good
I’ve been a mechanic for 15+ yrs and I can tell when talking to technicians whether they know their stuff or not.
I can assure you this owner knows Japanese auto in and out.
I’ve had them work on my Acura 3 times and they knocked it out of the park every time.
I would normally do my own work but I live in an apt and can’t so I go here.

MJ
MATT and CAROLYN J.
09/18/2018
Quick to help with unexpected
As always, Dave is quick to help out and work us in when unexpected car problems arise. Thanks, Dave!

JARED G.
09/17/2018
Quick, concise service
Getting my car checked over was quick an easy. The breakdown of service needed as well as the urgency of each item has been helpful for my wife and I to come up with a plan for getting our car serviced.

VH
VIVIAN H.
09/08/2018
Reliable quality service
David arranged his team to take good care of my need even when he was absent. They provided honest advice and quality service. They know their customer’s need and what need to get done.