AJ
AUDRY J.
01/16/2018
2004 Toyota 4 Runner - Repair of Inlet Door Actuator
I am 100% satisfied with the work and professionalism of Japanese Auto Specialist. I came in for a diagnostic on a Tuesday and my truck was repaired that Thursday. The Toyota dealership wanted to charge me double for the same repair and I am so happy that I found you guys! My truck is 14 years old but it's in excellent condition and I do not want to part with it anytime soon.
Thanks again and you have a customer for life (of truck)!

PH
PENG H.
Acura MDX
01/09/2018
First, I want to thank David and his colleges to fix my AC problem. I first brought my MDX in before Christmas. David told me there was no available appointment before holiday but if I can leave my car in the garage he can try to find some time to take a look at it. One day after the car in the garage David just called me and said the problem has been found confidently. Since we need this car to go out of town. I planned to get it serviced after new year holiday. After that I sent an email to David and explained to him since school will be open soon and we cannot leave the car in garage too long. I really appreciate that David has understood my condition and got the AC fixed right on time. It is hard to find a trustable and reliable car service shop but definitely Japanese Auto Specialist is the right one you can trust.

SK
SAM and PAM K.
Atlantic Beach, FL
01/06/2018
Superb work
David is a professional. We rely on him for caring for both of our cars and he has always done a superb job. Thanks David!

JP and BONNIE F.
Palatka, FL
Nissan Quest
01/05/2018
How to get your car repaired in 3 easy steps
When I have a problem with my car I - 1. make a list of symptoms for Japanese Auto Specialists to review, 2. JAS diagnoses the problem(s), 3. JAS fix/repair the problem(s). Car repair couldn't be any easier. Of course the person working on your car has to be an actual diagnostician and a real mechanic. Not someone who just swaps parts and doesn't really "know" cars. David and the team at JAS fill that criteria. I also appreciate that while working on my car they bring any other problems to my attention. I have been going to JAS for years. It is great to have a mechanic you can trust to get the job done correctly and honestly. Did I mention the warranty on repairs completed? Yes I am a very satisfied customer. I recommend Japanese Auto Specialists to all of my friends.

DUANE G.
Lexus IS 250
12/25/2017
Car Service
Knowledge, honesty and customer service. Always feel confident Im getting great service for my vehicles!

AP
Alex P.
Florida
Acura TLX
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Alex's wife. She said she and her family have used the business for over 15 years. They are great..

KATHRINE S.
12/21/2017
A pleasure
As always, you have sensibly taken care of my vehicle. I always appreciate your prompt and trustworthy service.

CAROLE M.
Honda Fit
12/20/2017
Honest and reliable
Thorough and honest inspection and always know that my car is safe for optimum operation

CAROLYN B.
12/15/2017
Outstanding service (as always)
Thorough inspection, honest evaluation of what is and is not needed, great prices, excellent work.
Dave kept my 20 yr old car going for over 300k miles. And now he's making sure my 3yr. old car lasts that long as well..

Highly recommend

BOBBY M.
Lexus IS 250
12/10/2017
The attitude of the owner creates a great environment .
David does an outstanding job diagnosising the problems with your car. He approaches the problem with the most economical way to correct the issues. I appreciated his service. I will definitely take my Lexus back to Japanese Auto. At this point my car is running fine. Thanks to Dave and his mechanics.

CL
CYRIL L.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
12/08/2017
Everytime I bring my car here I knew Im in good hands. Just few days ago, My Toyota Sienna van
had a broken shifter cable , although I had it towed
back for the same problem but David guaranteed
it no question. it was the plastic part of the cable that was broke not that it was a bad job. this place is honest and used only OEM parts. Thank you David.

DAVID L.
Nissan Rogue
11/29/2017
TLC for every car
David and his team found the issue with the flapping noise and repaired it with expertise. He always ensures the routine maintenance is addressed.

Thanks Dave

Your symptom was a challenge. It’s hard to simulate a noise like this on a lift. It took me driving and a tech standing on his head under the dash to zero in on your noise. In the end it was a simple fix and we never could have found it without your patience and your willingness to leave your car overnight.

Thank you for your business and loyalty

JOE A.
11/22/2017
Knowledge and honesty.
provides an honest answer and solution to the problem
David G. from Japanese Auto Specialist responded on 11/30/2017

You take great care of all your Hot Rods. It is a pleasure to work with someone that loves their vehicles.
Thank you for your business and loyalty

TA
TODD and KIM A.
Lexus SC 430
11/20/2017
Great place for service, very thorough
Great work and prices

Todd and kim
Thank You for your business and loyalty
Hope your thanksgiving was a great one!
The sad thing is all hollidays come to an end
Take Care

VD
VICTOR D.
Toyota Tundra
11/19/2017
Great alternative to Dealership .
Great service again!

Thanks Victor
Dont forget we service all brands of Japanese Vehciles tell your friends and Family to come see us as well
Thanks Again
Be Safe

John H.
Ponte Vedra, FL
11/18/2017
Trusted, knowledgeable at a fair price
David is a wealth of knowledge. I have a 2004 SC430 that he has worked on for almost 3 years. David is always ready to offer practical options for repairs unlike the Lexus dealer who seems to recommend unneeded, expensive repairs. I heartily recommend JAS!!

Thanks John

I look at all Repair and Service Recommendations as if it was my Vehicle and Money I'm Spending. I make recommendations For service and repairs only when things are really necessary.
The best option is where cost and quality turn into Value
Cheap is rarely the right option. I know,- I forget how Cheap things are when I get a poor value.

Take Care

RN
RAYMOND N.
11/17/2017
Fast dependable, reliable service.
fast, dependable, reliable service.

BI
BILL I.
11/17/2017
Electrical problem
Bad aftermarket positive battery terminal connection was the problem.

MK
MATT K.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
11/16/2017
Still the Best
Coming up on 4 years of service with at Japanese Auto Specialist and I won't go anywhere else. They are the best in Jacksonville and I appreciate their in depth knowledge of my truck and they continue to go above and beyond with their customer service and work ethic.

RANDY H.
11/13/2017
Very knowledgeable staff
Very detailed on explaining what was wring with vehicle, most dealers won't take the time to do that. Being a mechanic I could understand what he was saying and not just fabricating any problems. Great shop, I will return to them for any other issues I have with my Toyota.