PH
PENG H.
Acura MDX
07/24/2019
Honest and trustable place for your car
I have been known with David only couple years but I was truly impressed by his honesty and professional aspect in auto repair business. I have got repairs for my past visits for my AC and Powersteering system. Total satisfication with the job. Highly recommended.

CORIE LYNN H.
07/23/2019
Great service as always!
David and his team always go above and beyond! Hands down, these guys get the importance of customer service. Many thanks, David!

GT
GEORGE T.
Mazda CX-9
07/22/2019
Excellent job - resonable price!
Very happy to finally find someone who knows what he is doing!
Explaining nice and simple and getting the job done!
Exremely happy!

George Triantafillopoulos

KW
KEITH $ MICHELLE W.
07/22/2019
Maintenance Inspecton
I only take my car here... why? Honesty, knowledge, thorough inspection, very organized and detailed, with great service.

TP
TIBOR P.
Orange Park, FL
Lexus RX 450h
07/19/2019
Knowledgeable and honest
Great place to take any of your Japanese cars. They are very good on what they do and offer competitive pricing compare to the dealership in town. Highly recommended, honest and good customer service.

ART S.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Toyota Camry Solara
07/18/2019
1st time experience
The vehicle has over 250,000 miles and although we have had regular maintenance, we have become increasingly frustrated with dealer pressure to replace the car. Our experience at J A Specialists proved to be professional and reassuring. During our scheduled maintenance repair, several other high priority preventative measures were highlighted but without pressure to address immediately. We are more confident in our cars future and will return to J A Specialists for all future work.

KL
Kristy L.
07/18/2019
a/c prob
A/C was cutting in and out. Dave called me and gave us the news; a new compressor. A bummer to have it go out but Dave is my only choice for repairs. QUALITY work! Thanks again Dave!

EY
EDDIE Y.
Jacksonville, FL
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
07/17/2019
Broken axle
Had car towed in. As promised car was on rack and diagnosed in an expeditious manner. Front axle broken. David called axle manufacturer and was able to get warranty invoked. Axle replaced and car returned before five the same day.

If you want the highest quality and best service in Jacksonville then you must go to Japanese Auto Specialist.

Will not take my car anywhere else.

JUSTIN and JELENA B.
Acura RDX
07/16/2019
Got my shocks fixed
I love this place. I got genuine Acura parts for more than half the price at Acura for non genuine parts. Kind staff.

ROBERT M.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/11/2019
Quality work, good prices and good service
I took my "new to me" 2009 Subaru Forester to Japanese Auto Specialist to be get a check for condition and any potential problems. Got a thorough checkup which revealed no problems but a few maintenance items needed. Two of these, I could do myself; the third David accomplished quickly and at a very reasonable price.

Overall, the experience could not have been better. Quality work, good prices and good service. I'll be back!

FS
FLORIAM and EVA S.
Atlantic Beach, FL
07/11/2019
What is so rare, as an honest auto rep. Like finding Xmas in July.
You were recommended by my friend Sam. Now, I can’t wait to recommend you to others as well. As well as my wife and her Prius C. Florian.

TR
TIM and CINDY R.
07/09/2019
Trusted with our vehicles for 25+ years
If you want service done right, Japanese Auto Specialist is the place. David and his crew have serviced all our cars for over 25 years and has always been our preferred destination for auto service needs. They service both foreign and domestic cars. Honest and trustworthy, they will not sell you services you don’t need. Highly recommended.

Toyota Celica
07/08/2019
Fast, straightforward, good customer service
I took my 2000 Toyota in for a diagnostic and inspection. I already had some ideas on what required service, and their inspection results were extremely detailed and covered everything that I knew of and more! The information provided by their inspection will help me determine whether I should consider buying a new car or fix the one I have. If I decide to get the vehicle serviced, I will be returning to them.

NR
NAVIN and ESTHER R.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/04/2019
We always trust Dave!
We’ve been customers for almost 2 decades, I won’t buy a car they won’t work on. He’s great about giving us a list of things that need to be done and order of importance and I know he has extensive experience with Japanese cars. Nissan on the other hand....always suggests things and I never know if I really need it or I’m being scammed. I always trust Japanese Auto Specialists and they never suggest things unneeded. I trust them completely!!

DIANA G.
07/01/2019
Trustworthy!
I have been going to Japanese Auto Specialist for many years, and totally put my trust in David, the owner. If there is a repair/part that needs replacing he will explain why it's important to replace and what the part actually does!

ANGEL M.
Toyota Sequoia
07/01/2019
"so great", one word: PROFESIONALISM.
Looking forward to bringing my cars for service at your location. Keep up to good work!

RN
RAYMOND N.
Kia Optima
06/27/2019
Car Review
Great place to get your car repaired.

GC
GLENN C.
Acura RSX
06/25/2019
Complete service recommendations
Very specific details on the condition of your vehicle, allows you to make informed decisions on repair. Always confident when giving our car over to them. Fair industry pricing on parts and labor.

GE
GREG E.
06/22/2019
2001 honda crv service
Once again David and his crew have come through. He does great work and keeps me in the know of what my vehicles need and do no't need.to keep me rolling and safe.

CL
CYRIL L.
06/15/2019
Very honest car repair shop
I brought my 2006 Toyota Sienna with 240k miles on it and have engine light acting. David the shop owner and excellent mechanic explained me the numerous codes
that my car produces during testing and how
he approach to fix it starting from the least expensive step by step down to bottom to more tedious and times consuming fix.He charge nothing before he start the work and
give you a choice to think about it which is really the main quality of the car shop that
you should go and have your car repaired.
No stress , quality and warrantied repair and
they only used OEM parts from manufacturer
, honest and car shop you can trust. Believe it or not but I recommend you try it for yourself
you wont be disappointed , repair that worth every penny.-Cyril