WS
Wayne S.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
04/14/2019
people are awesome,service was quick and detailed
excellent service,was quick and well done

Timothy M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
04/12/2019
Jason
Jason's is thorough and professional.

VF
Vicki F.
North Waterboro, ME
Kia Sorento
04/11/2019
Very friendly and helpful
Friendly and helpful place and their dogs are wonderful!

CK
Carey K.
Portland, ME
04/10/2019
Once over check
We needed a once over check as my daughter was taking my Jeep across the country. They got us in last minute and addressed issues quickly. We were very grateful and felt confident all was done to give her a safe trip.
Thanks!

Barbara M.
04/06/2019
Prompt, courteous service, reasonably priced and are keeping my older vehicle on the road for me. Waiting area has been updated which is nice and is comfortable if you have to wait for your vehicle.

Dwayne S.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Dwayne said he recommends them to others. It is a great place to do business.

Jamie G.
Volvo XC90
04/04/2019
Very prompt & professinal service
Jason Auto service is a very professional business for your vehicle service needs. Always give your feedback on repairs an a timeline of completion.
Highly recommend.

David P.
Hollis, ME
GMC Acadia
04/03/2019
Spectacular Service - Great Communication
When we brought our GMC Acadia in for routine service and yearly state inspection, not only did they find issues that were obvious, they found things that could have cost much more had they been left unattended. They worked with our warranty company to ensure repairs that could be covered were indeed covered. Then helped with financing the repair. Now the car is good as new and I have a happy wife. Between texts, emails and phone calls, their communication with the customer is top notch.

03/31/2019
oil change and filter
1st time for service. On time and done well. All that was missing was coffee.

RP
Rob P.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Rob said the business has quality service and communication and everything is pretty amazing. The staff are awesome.

Jared M.
Wells, ME
03/28/2019
Car inspection
Customer service is amazing.

Jessica H.
West Buxton, ME
03/22/2019
Honest and professional
I was having an issue with my car not staying running. Come to find out my chip key was bad and my security system needed to be reprogrammed. I had a metal ring around the key hole which was preventing the reprogramming from happening. It took some time to figure out but Jason was very nice and he talked me through every step of the process. He even had someone drive my car to the Honda dealership and wait for it to be fixed because they can’t reprogram Honda’s at his shop. He knew I needed my car back as soon as possible and he worked as fast as he could to solve the issue for me. He worked with me on the price. He was more than fair and he offers some really great services which you can’t always get all in one place. I will definitely go to him in the future if I ever need car repairs again as I will for regular maintenance. Thank you Jason! Honest mechanics are hard to come by these days.

Randall R.
Hollis, ME
Prompt and courteous service
Jason’s did a great job getting our vehicle in quickly and keeping us posted on the progress. Melissa was also amazing at the front desk.

PL
Peter L.
great service
Does what is asked and keeps customer informed of any changes/ problems. Will continue to be a customer.

Lauren S.
Exceptional Service
Jason’s Auto Service has friendly and knowledgeable staff. The service is fast and cost effective. Thank you for a great experience!

James S.
03/16/2019
Good problem solver
Always helpful and persistent in solving problems.

Shannon S.
Cornish, ME
03/15/2019
Very professional and informative
I was informed on the progress of my truck throughly. Jason explained to me in detail the inspection of my truck and I received and online report. I will definitely continue my service with Jason’s Auto Service.

TD
Taylor D.
Saturn VUE
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said the service was priced fairly and the staff recommended future services that may be needed.

Josh T.
Maine
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Josh said he had no problems getting his vehicle in.

KH
Kathy H.
03/13/2019
Automobile service
They offer quality, timely, affordable and friendly services.