FL
Frank L.
Chrysler 200
01/18/2020
Kind, professional, neighborly
5-stars all the way around. Routine maintenance and repairs are top notch. Happily explains things and walks through repairs.

DN
Dora N.
Maine
Nissan Sentra
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Dora said she was completely happy with their service and she appreciates them, they did a great job and they got her in and out quickly. She added the prices were fair, they got everything done when she needed it to be done and she couldn't be more happy.

James S.
01/15/2020
Ford Escape 2018
Jason's for me is my go to Auto Service place. Jason is honest and will only provide what you need. He does not try to manipulate you to get service you do not need. I appreciate all the people that work there. They are friendly and will answer all your questions. I will return to Jason's for all my vehicle needs.

GP
Gary P.
Hiram, ME
Buick Park Avenue
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Gary said the staff were courteous and made sure they checked everything, He was very happy with their services.

CK
Carey K.
Portland, ME
01/08/2020
Excellent service!
Having to deal with a car repair is in my top 5 least favorite things to do. I found Jason’s, as my work location changed this summer and since, we have had to bring several of our vehicles to Jason’s shop. Without exception, every experience has been excellent service, they have taken care of the issue, and each time gone above and beyond! So grateful to have found a shop I trust and know I can count on.

Barbara M.
12/24/2019
Took my van in recently as it had a odd noise starting at the speed of 35+, diagnosed right away and I left it to be repaired. Was ready early the next morning to be picked up. Everyone is pleasant to do business with and answer any questions that you may have.

Thomas B.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/19/2019
State Inspection
Even though it was only a vehicle inspection, they were very polite and attentive. Jason came out and introduced himself and discussed things I might want to consider having done in the near future. Very nice and professional.

Daniel G.
Limington, ME
12/18/2019
Warrantee on Quality Work and Service
Always Pleasant to deal with and have always provided quality work.

AC
Al C.
South Portland, ME
12/14/2019
Excellent service,
I have gone to Jason’s Auto Service for many years. He and his staff has taken care of my vehicles for many years! I recently purchased 4 Nokian all season radial tires and windshield wipers which was installed on my new to me 2017 Dodge Ram Express. Again great job as I come to expect. I would honestly recommend Jason’s Auto Service to all needing work done on your car truck RV and many more!

Jamie S.
Limington, ME
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Jamie said they were really friendly, informative and she feels like they helped her out.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 12/13/2019

It was our pleasure doing business with you Jamie. If you any other concerns with your Outback, please don't hesitate to call.

RD
Raymond D.
Waterboro, ME
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Raymond said he would recommend this business for service.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 12/13/2019

Raymond, We appreciate your continuing business.

Dan B.
Maine
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Dan said he always has great service with this business and he will be back.

Beth M.
Buxton, ME
12/06/2019
Jasons Auto warrants a five star rating!
Jasons Auto has been our garage for several years. Their customer service is excellent, the work quality is top notch, and they are quick! Our cars are older, but they keep them safe. We transport children, so they know we need to be safe on the road. Every repair that they suggest, they called me about it First. They have good reasons for the recommendations, and usually there’s a choice that I could make, so it’s not always just the most expensive repair!
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 12/13/2019

You always have options here Beth. We appreciate you putting your trust in us to keep your family rolling safely with all those Children. Have a Merry Christmas.

Robert C.
Buxton, ME
Jeep Liberty
12/06/2019
Great place for vehicle and RV service
You guys are accomodating with scheduling and very efficient in turn-around time for service.
Keep up the good work!
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you Robert. I hope you're in warm weather right about now. Thank you for your business!

Albert S.
Scarborough, ME
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Albert said this business went above and beyond. He said they're accommodating, they got the vehicle fixed and he couldn't be happier. He added their one mechanic who worked on it, Matt, was fantastic, very detail-oriented and he really appreciated all his work.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 12/13/2019

Matt is one of our BEST guys here. I will pass your kind words to him. I trust that Ford is rockin pretty good right about now. Enjoy your new found Horse Power. Give us a call when you're ready to install the other upgrades.