Thomas S.
Hollis, ME
06/15/2019
Jason is trustworthy.
Jason is terrific. He keeps his word and provides great service. If he can't fix it himself he gives you a referral of where to go, and because I trust Jason we trust his referrals. I would and HAVE recommended his business to others looking for a place to go. He always accommodates our schedules too for dropping off and picking up the vehicles, even if we can't make it during his open hours. In a way... we trust him with our lives.. since he is the one we trust the vehicles we travel in to.

WD
William D.
Nissan Quest
06/12/2019
Continued EXCELLENT service at Jason's Auto Service
I had the van in for rear wheel replacements. The parts supplied by the parts distributor were defective. Rather than making me wait for parts, they fixed me up with a loaner vehicle and sent me on my way.
These guys are great!!!

Pontiac Solstice
06/11/2019
Wonderful employees and excellent service. I really appreciate everything they do for the customer.

RF
Robert F.
Nissan Frontier
06/07/2019
They answer the phone, return calls, are courteous and pleasant to work with.
I was able to schedule my visit for my convenience. And was able to get what I felt was a fair price tires and installation.

KR
Kelli R.
06/05/2019
Quality Service
Dropped my Jeep off for an oil change and tire rotation, and as always, I received prompt, courteous service. I was notified early that my vehicle was ready and I was able to pay for the service with a credit card via text message link! Having the ability to pay for my service in this way means I don't have to leave work early to get back to the shop before they close. I love all the improvements Jason's has implemented over the last few years! I've said it before and will continue to say, that I love that I found a trustworthy mechanic close to home.

Michelle D.
Biddeford, ME
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
06/05/2019
Old motor home 1985
They diagnosed and repaired the problems correct the first time.

James B.
Limington, ME
06/04/2019
Vehicle inspection
The waiting area was clean, the reception personnel were all very courteous, and the best part was, my vehicle was taken in at the appointed time, so I had less waiting time.

Larry S.
Limington, ME
05/31/2019
Top notch work and customer service!
Jason has been taking care of all my vehicles for the past 2 years and I can't imagine using anyone else! He has been able to make repairs to my old diesel truck when others suggested it was time for a replacement. The shop is very transparent about the work needed and provides photos of problem areas. And unlike many automotive shops, Jason treats men and women with the same respect- no 'mansplaining' to my wife which she appreciates!

EK
Earnest K.
05/24/2019
Great place friendly people
This is a clean friendly place with great prices very professional everything I like to see in a shop

Mike M.
05/23/2019
Have used Jason’s Auto for many years. He has provided professional service and advice. Thank you

Joshua B.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
05/20/2019
Top notch customer service
We have used Jason's Auto Service for close to 4 years on all of our families vehicles as well as our commercial vehicles and have never been disappointed. He has always been able to diagnose, pinpoint and address issues quickly and efficiently. Jason has always been more than happy to talk and listen to any concerns that we have had with our vehicles in the past and present. Glad we have found a great mechanic in our area.

Chevrolet Corvette
05/17/2019
reliable service
Every time I go to Jason's garage, I am treated with professionalism and efficiency. It has a nice atmosphere and clean appearance.

Carlyle S.
Hollis, ME
GMC Envoy
05/17/2019
Great service and personel.

CL
Cameron L.
Maine
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Cameron said the business was very punctual and they did honest work in a timely manner.

WD
William D.
Nissan Quest
05/13/2019
Wow! Jason's Auto Service Rocks!
From the first call to the service desk to when you pick up your keys, Jason's Auto Service has not only raised the bar for all automotive service providers but serves as a shining example for all businesses and agencies that work with the public!

Well done!

Stephen B.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Stephen said he had no problems when the service was done.

RD
Roland D.
Biddeford, ME
05/09/2019
Friendly face that cares
The service is great they care if they find problems they call and discuss friendly faces

SE
Shane E.
Sabattus, ME
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Shane said the place was probably pretty good, the staff got him in and got it done, and they were quick about it.

Robert C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/02/2019
Always does a great job.
Jason and his mechanics are always at the top of their game. No matter what you need they can do. Thanks guys.👍

EB
Eric B.
04/30/2019
Honesty
Jason's is honest, fast and transparent.