BP
Betty P.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ken. He said the people are very nice to deal with, very accommodating, and he had a nice experience.

Thomas S.
02/19/2019
Great place to go. Always on time. Great work trust jason’s Fully with my vehicle

Jamie C.
02/18/2019
Best Automotive Service Garage east of the Mississippi River
Always great service, but more important personable and honest staff. Been going to Jason for years and have witnessed him grow his business the right way. With the addition of some great employees the place is a success story in the making! Well done, he has my business for as long as they’re open!!

West Newfield, ME
02/18/2019
Very nice people trying too hard to make more money.
Every employee I’ve ever talked to has been so nice! However I’m not the type of person to appreciate overselling. It gets annoying. I appreciate their 22 point checks, however I’m not sure how much I trust that the things they pointed out, considering they told me my inspection sticker was bad, when it still has 4 months... possibly just a simple mistake or they were trying to take advantage and get more work. Very nice and helpful employees but trying too hard to push you to buy more. It’s clearly worked out well for them considering how nice their shop is.

KR
Kelli R.
02/15/2019
Amazing service
Everyone at Jason's is awesome! I have been taking my vehicles there for a few years and this most recent visit was the final one of what has been quite the saga with my Jeep! It went in for a mystery noise in the front end when driven between certain speeds. This required a lot of diagnostic time and a few failed attempts at resolving the issue. I was not charged for unnecessary parts/labor and they never gave up until it was finally resolved! I was always kept in the loop about what was going on and was thanked for my patience repeatedly. Being a woman, I know that I have been taken advantage of with mechanics in the past, but I have never felt like that at Jason's. I feel that everyone there is upfront and honest and willing to work with me when issues arise. I will continue to recommend your shop to all of my family, friends and colleagues. Thank you to your entire staff!
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you Kelli! We very much appreicate your business with us. We look forward to helping you with any future vehicle needs that you mau have!

SP
Sonny P.
02/13/2019
You folks are all great from top to bottom. I have great confidence that my vehicles will be provided the best service. I have a fair amount of history with your business now and have never been disappointed. Your prices might be a little higher than other garages but you stand behind your work and the extra quality and excellent service made it worth it. Thanks for being there!
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you Sonny! We appreicate your support and your business with us!

Mike D.
Limington, ME
Nissan Titan
02/09/2019
Jason’s rocks we get all of our vehicles taken care of here
Not only is the staff friendly and genuine, they do great work at a fair price!

AG
Allison G.
02/09/2019
Customer service has improved in that I received a call when my car was ready, transportation provided to and from home and info on service provided via text message. I wish your business continued success and I love Scarlett.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you Allison! We appreicate your positive words and notice our continuing drive to become a better business. We appreciate your business!

Abby S.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/06/2019
Thanks for quick, friendly service!
Thanks for going above and beyond to get my car done in just one day and driving all the way to the dealer to get the right fluid. We always get friendly and quick service with you guys and appreciate that you always call with an update!
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you Abby! We appreciate your kind words. We look forward to helping you with any future vehicle needs you may have! We apprecaite your business.

KC
Katie C.
02/05/2019
Honest trustworthy shop!!!
I have never felt ripped off or taken advantage of by Jason's! I have a mechanic in the family that is too far away to to do my repairs but I send him all quotes form Jason and he always says they are good and fair deal. They get the job done mostly within a day and have even driven me home on multiple occasions when I dropped off my car and didn't have a ride home. Wish there were more shops across the nation like Jason's!!💖

KD
Kevin D.
02/02/2019
Affordable and dependable
I have only been to Jason's Auto twice but I have been incredibly impressed. Good business doing good service. Friendly and professional. Highly recommend. I will continue to bring all of my vehicles needs to Jason. So glad I found this place!

RP
Rob P.
Toyota Prius c
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Rob said this business had outstanding service and great communication. Overall, the staff members were good people.

Jeffrey W.
Best Mechanic Ever!
I have been dealing with mechanics for years, not once have I met a good mechanic that was trustworthy until now. Jason's Auto Service has been the greatest experience I have ever had with mechanic and I am 52 years old. Jason is a mechanic that I can trust to give me a fair honest good price on services for my vehicles I have a 2017 Ford Explorer a 2017 Ford F150 and a Jeep Wrangler. Jason services them all and does an excellent job I highly recommend his services to anyone. He has saved me hundred of dollars and is so much more than just a mechanic. His whole staff is pleasant and professional. Again I highly recomend his services. Nothing short of 5 star service.

Jerome S.
Service Review
My experience with Jason’s auto service was great. Being new to the area they made me feel very comfortable and informed about the entire service process from start to finish. I will definitely utilize them again for future service.

James S.
Silverado
Jason's Auto Service is the best as far as I am concerned. I am always treated with courtesy and respect when I visit. They always make sure They are doing just what I need. I leave very happy knowing I received the best possible service. If something unexpected is wrong that I knew nothing about, they come let me know and show me before proceeding. Jason's Auto is my go to vehicle repair shop.

KN
Krista N.
Gorham, ME
02/05/2018
Outstanding on all fronts
Character has everything to do with the level of comfort you have when trusting someone with important things. Jason is fair, honest, and knowledgeable - I can't think of better qualities needed when dealing with people. I trust Jason completely with all of my automotive needs...which equates to getting my family around safely (a pretty important detail). I highly recommend him to anyone looking for someone trustworthy for all of their automotive needs.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 02/06/2018

Chracter is one thing I am. LOL. Thank you for all your surport. Honesty has been the ONE and only thing that we need more of in the automotive industry. For years We have gotten a bad name. I for one will make sure that we are trusted first before and repairs or money exchanges hands. Thank you again Krista and Larry.

PT
Paul T.
Limington, ME
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Paul said Jason has always been dependable, gives good quotes and sticks to his words.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 01/23/2018

A Man only has his word. Without it WE are nothing. Thank you for the positive words.

Mark G.
Steep Falls, ME
Chevrolet Colorado
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Mark said he had a good experience with the business. The brakes were covered by his warranty.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 01/19/2018

At Jason’s Auto Service we stand behind you and your car. If we install a quality parts from one of our part suppliers, it’s warranted for the time you own your vehicle. Thank you Mark for your business.

RN
Ralph N.
Biddeford, ME
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Ralph said staff were great and are excellent at what they do.

Rick B.
Maine
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Rick said the employees did a good job. They were able to get him in and out quickly, and took care of the problem.