JO
James O.
Biddeford, ME
10/10/2019
I have recommended this business to friends and will continue to do that !
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 10/16/2019

Mr Overlock, it was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for the opportunity to help out.

James S.
10/08/2019
Ford Escape 2018
Jason's Auto Service is a very good place to get your vehicle serviced. I was having issues with my Ford Escape and as always I called Jason's and inquired about checking my Ford. There is always a friendly want to help atmosphere at Jason's. They informed me my vehicle was under warranty and I should take it to the dealer. I did that and got complete warranty service from the dealer. Anytime I have issues with my vehicle, Jason's Auto is my go to place. They explain everything to you and all the mechanics are great also. I suggest the next time you need vehicle maintenance or advice you may be seeking, take it to Jason's. You will feel so much better by getting the expert and honest information you need. I will continue to go to Jason's for my vehicle care.

Thank you!

CE
Chris E.
Kia Soul
10/05/2019
The service was very quick they got my car in and out. They gave me a quote on how much it would be and when I picked up my car my bill was cheap then the original quote which I was very happy about.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you Chris! It's always a pleasure!

EB
Eric B.
Honda HR-V
10/04/2019
Quick and honest work!
Very easy and fast visit!

Thank you Eric!

PT
Paul T.
Limington, ME
10/04/2019
Friendly, clean, good work!
Quality work and the fact that they always stand by their service!

RD
Raymond D.
Waterboro, ME
Ram 1500
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Raymond said staff treated him fair. The service was good, excellent, detailed and finished in a timely manner. The cost was excellent. They did not have any hidden cost. The service was good.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 10/16/2019

I'm glad we could help. Thanks Raymond.

MO
Mary O.
10/02/2019
SERVICE!!!
Service and work was incredible. If you haven't gone there yet...GO!

RA
Richard A.
09/20/2019
F150
Great fast service and communicated quickly and clearly what was needed
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 10/16/2019

The infamous Rick Aiken! I concider it being a feather in our cap to help you out! Thank you for your business.

CA
Cynthia A.
Buxton, ME
Honda Civic Sdn
09/20/2019
Jason is awesome
It’s nice to go to someone you can trust . Great group of people and I didn’t have to wait around or look for a ride. Speedy service and they provided me with a loaner!

SV
Scott V.
Limerick, ME
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Scott said he liked the business's location and he liked the people there.

Jamie C.
Buxton, ME
GMC Sierra 3500HD
09/17/2019
People, Service, and follow through!
As long as Jason’s is open I won’t go anywhere else!

Colleen S.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Colleen said her husband was very satisfied with the service at the business. He wasn't there very long and was happy.

PM
Porter M.
Ram 1500
09/13/2019
As always
Quality work, great experience. Great people! Price as quoted and as always I would highly recommend Jason’s Auto Service.

Connie W.
Bustins Island, ME
GMC Pickup
09/13/2019
Extraordinarily nice and professional
This was our first time at Jason's and all the staff were extremely kind and professional. They gave a VERY detailed report of our vehicle and the owner called us personally even though this was our first visit.

Barbara M.
09/10/2019
Great service, had my van ready when requested and they always check to make sure nothing else is wrong besides the problem I took it in for.