AA
Andrew A.
07/19/2019
Quick turnaround
Both times I've been there for service they got me in quickly and were done when they said they would be. They're a little on the high side with their labor rate but you get what you pay for.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you Andrew! I know we have a higher labor rate. I trust that with our car loaner, life time warrantee on our premium parts and labor, car washes,  will help our customers to realize with the higher labor rate, you get more perks then just a fixed vehicle.

WL
Walter L.
Steep Falls, ME
07/19/2019
I am very pleased with the service provided. The cost was much lower then anticipated.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 08/02/2019

A smaller bill then expected is always nice when getting your vehicle fixed. Thank you!

SG
Steven G.
Maine
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Steven said he was not able to accomplish everything he wanted at a reasonable price.

Barbara M.
Volkswagen New Beetle
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said they are very competent and pleasant. She said they were very accommodating and took really good care of her.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you Barbara for your kind words.

Maureen C.
Limington, ME
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Maureen said the business was prompt, reasonable, very courteous, efficient and they were also very informative.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you Maureen. You have any questions don't hesistate to call us.

SL
Shirley L.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
06/27/2019
Service with a smile
Someone approaches you the minute you approach the office. They are reasonable and I feel they are very honest with what they find.

Dan B.
Maine
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Dan said that he has been going to this business for years and he will be back.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 08/02/2019

We are appreciative of your years of work you've had done here with us at Jason's Auto Service.

Jamie G.
Professional, quick turn around
Exceptional service and communication on repairs.
Very prompt and professional service. Highly recommended.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you Jamie. It's always a pleasure when you come in. See you for your next oil change.

HH
Helen H.
Toyota Sequoia
Outstanding Service
Jason's Auto provided outstanding service. They went out of their way to ensure the job was completed and their customer service is unparalled. I would recommend them to anyone.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 08/02/2019

Helen, it was our pleasure helping you with all your automotive repairs and maintinace. Thank you for the kind words.

NT
Neil T.
Cab bushings
I called everyone in the area from small garages to body shops nobody wanted to fix my truck .Jason looked me right in the eyes and said I think we can get it done in 6 hours and it took 7. I also got a loaner car great shop.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you Neil. Im glad we were able to help you out. Thank you!

JO
Jeffery O.
06/19/2019
You always get a sraight answer.
Everything is good and on time. JJO

Jackson C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/18/2019
John did an excellent job and was informative about what needed to be done on my vehicle.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you Jackson. We appreciate the kind words!

Thomas S.
Hollis, ME
06/15/2019
Jason is trustworthy.
Jason is terrific. He keeps his word and provides great service. If he can't fix it himself he gives you a referral of where to go, and because I trust Jason we trust his referrals. I would and HAVE recommended his business to others looking for a place to go. He always accommodates our schedules too for dropping off and picking up the vehicles, even if we can't make it during his open hours. In a way... we trust him with our lives.. since he is the one we trust the vehicles we travel in to.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you Tom. It's always a pleasure seeing you and your family at our shop. Thank you for the kind words.

WD
William D.
Nissan Quest
06/12/2019
Continued EXCELLENT service at Jason's Auto Service
I had the van in for rear wheel replacements. The parts supplied by the parts distributor were defective. Rather than making me wait for parts, they fixed me up with a loaner vehicle and sent me on my way.
These guys are great!!!
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you William. We think your pretty great also!

Pontiac Solstice
06/11/2019
Wonderful employees and excellent service. I really appreciate everything they do for the customer.

Thank you!