TE
Los Osos, CA
Buick Century
04/04/2015
Knowledge, thoroughness and amiability
These guys know their stuff, always let me know what they see while they're "in there" (be it bad or good) and never stop smiling. You know, I think they love what they do and it shows in their work.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 04/14/2015

Thank you Terry for the kind words.

BK
Brian K.
04/03/2015
Excellent Service and Repair Advice!
Thanks for listening and working with me to keep my 16 year old truck a reliable daily driver.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 04/14/2015

Thank you Brian.

TV
Terri Clevenger V.
04/03/2015
Personable, caring, and honest
My wife and I have been coming to Jeff for approximately 18 months and have always found him to be fair and honest in his assessments of repairs. On this visit, there were several items that needed addressing the issues and with the repairs taking less time than anticipated. We would highly recommend Jeff as he has worked on both of our cars and has always shown a high level of professionalism while maintaining a high level of integrity.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 04/03/2015

Thank you very much Terri and Al. Have a great Easter!

TJ
Tom J.
GMC Sierra
03/31/2015 Category: Service
Tom said this business did a very good job on the service. He was charged a decent price and Jeff is a pretty stand up guy.

Thank you Tom.

ST
Stephanie T.
Templeton, CA
03/30/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Rob. Rob said that they are good people and do a good job.

Thank you Stephanie.

Jeff G.
Honda Accord
03/28/2015
The best
On time, on price, done right
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/31/2015

Thanks again Jeff. see you soon.

Andy M.
Paso Robles, CA
03/26/2015 Category: Service
Andy said this business has the best mechanics that he has ever been to.

Thank you Andy.

Connie M.
Paso Robles, CA
03/25/2015 Category: Service
Connie said the business provides great service.

Thank you Connie.

Leann B.
03/20/2015 Category: Service
Leann said this business was great, timely, and did what needed to be done.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/27/2015

Thank you Leann.

TO
Theresa O.
03/20/2015 Category: Service
Theresa said the owner of this business seemed to be a nice guy and they took care of her vehicle.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/27/2015

Thank you Theresa.

LO
Lynn O.
03/18/2015
Great personal service. Jeff is always personable and honest in all he does.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/19/2015

Thank you Lynn.

Carol H.
Scion xB
03/17/2015
Same Great Service
I am a completely satisfied customer. All work done correctly and in a timely manner..
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/17/2015

Thank you again Carol.

Michelle W.
Honda Accord
03/14/2015
friendly and knowledgeable
I stopped by on reccomendation from another auto place, I needed my car smogged for the year and they did it right there and then and they are super friendly and helpful
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/16/2015

Thank you Michelle. It was nice to chat with you while you waited for your smog test.

Mateja S.
03/13/2015
Jeff goes the extra mile!
So on my way to an interview in Paso Robles and I get off on spring street and my check engine light goes on. Last time this happened I ignored it and it ended up in a disaster. So being freaked out and not having a man around to figure out what it might be I called Jeff. Jeff told me to bring it in and he would check it for me. He ran the code and it said gas emissions error he checked everything and didn't see a problem. He said it could either be a crack in the gasket or that I didn't screw the gas cap all the way. He said call me if it comes on again and we will see what it was causing it. A week passed and it didn't come back and he called me to check up. I said it hasn't come back on but if you want to check it I can come by. He re-checked everything and gave me the all clear.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/14/2015

Thank you Mateja for your continued support. I'm here to help in any way I can.

JV
John V.
California
03/13/2015 Category: Service
John said he appreciates this business. They did everything he wanted and more.