Overall Rating 3.91/5Overall Rating 3.91/5Overall Rating 3.91/5rating 3.91rating 3.91

MONICA M.
Oak Harbor, WA
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
06/23/2013 Category: Service
Friendliness
Scott was very helpful. Went out of his way to get what I needed done.

RL
Russ L.
Coupeville, WA
06/20/2013
Poor Service; Poor Repairs
This is a first for me, to write a negative review. The facts speak for themselves. My truck needed a new part last Tuesday... simple enough... and the part in question was replaced on Thursday. Should be good to go. However, their technician dropped a part during installation which broke my radiator. I have waited a whole week, due to their incompetence, without my truck ( my source of income). The really disappointing thing is that the company charged me the full amount for the initial repair with no compensation for my loss of use as a result of the damage that they caused.

Very poor service. Very poor sales. They lost my business and as a result, I have turned around and purchased a new $50,000+ truck not from them but from Issaquah Chevrolet today.

In closing, one week out of service for my truck equates to over $5,000. What did the dealership have to say? Nothing but lots lots of apologies for their mistakes.

I cannot recommend or will I ever have my truck serviced by this company again. Jerry Smith Chevrolet in Anacortes feels no compulsion to treat a customer as they should and the only recourse that I have is to inform readers, like you, about my experience and to say that I will give my business to a company who wants it and treats me as a valued customer.
Russ Lavallee
Lavallee Construction

JANE H.
Freeland, WA
KIA SOUL
06/20/2013 Category: Service
Service Department
My car was taken in on time, and the work completed in a timely manner. Staff was friendly and efficient

WD
WILLIAM D.
Sedro Woolley, WA
SAAB 9-3
06/20/2013 Category: Service
Dervice Report
Good service and a clean car. How can you beat that ???!!!

EC
E. COLE C.
CHEVROLET MALIBU
06/19/2013 Category: Service
got in quickly, work done rapidly and professionally
Good service at a good price in a friendly setting

ROBERT M.

DAVID M.
GMC YUKON XL DENALI
06/07/2013 Category: Service
service and personnel
My vehicle was serviced in the time allowed and at the price estimated.

KENNETH S.
La Conner, WA
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
06/05/2013 Category: Service
Fast service and car was washed!

JENNIFER F.
KIA SOUL
05/22/2013 Category: Service
Always friendly, always professional.
I won't have my car touched by anyone else!

DAN W.
Friday Harbor, WA
CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
05/21/2013 Category: Service
Reliable Service/Professional Staff
Worked with service manager Scott Buckles and found him to be very easy to work with. He went out of his way to meet my needs. I highly recommend Scott and the service department at Jerry Smith Chevrolet, Anacortes.

LP
LESTER P.
Ravensdale, WA
05/09/2013 Category: Sales
Honest and good people to deal with.
We have now bought 2 new vehicles from Jerry Smith Chevrolet and are extremely happy with our transactions. We drive 2 hours from south King county to buy from with these guys!!

JOHN W.
HONDA ELEMENT
05/09/2013 Category: Service
closer to home and more convenient
I was well treated as a potential customer, and purchased a Honda Fit as a final selection instead of Sonic as color preferences were more to our liking. I have used your collision repair service and auto service with good results. Many Thanks, John Wilkinson

WB
WILLY B.
GMC SIERRA 2500HD
05/09/2013 Category: Service
Efficient, courteous and honest.
Twice in a row, my Duramax truck needed some attention outside of regular maintenance service. Both times, they could have easily up-sold me to increase revenue. Both times they did not! Rather, they had done what was necessary and no more. Very honest and courteous indeed!

TN
THOMAS N.
Arlington, WA
CHEVROLET CRUZE
05/07/2013 Category: Service
Very fast service
We were in and out of our oil change. And we even had time to test drive the 2013 Camaro!! Great environment!

TF
TANYA F.
Mount Vernon, WA
CHEVROLET AVEO
05/03/2013 Category: Service
Customer service
I am always well taken care of here and no my car is in capable hands.

KEVIN B.
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
05/03/2013 Category: Service
Oil Change & Check Up 6,600 mi.
Fast and Friendly

KENNETH S.
La Conner, WA
04/30/2013 Category: Service
Great Job!
I had a warning light come on and drove the truck straight to Jerry Smith Chevrolet. They fixed the problem and also changed the oil and washed my truck. I got the truck back in just a few hours.

MT
MICHAEL T.
Oak Harbor, WA
HONDA CIVIC
04/22/2013 Category: Service
perfect service
Scott Buckles over in the service department is the manager for a reason. he is very responsive and respectful. always willing to tell you exactly what is going on with your vehicle and not afraid to make recommendations. very professional staff over at the dealership ;)

WK
WARREN K.
GMC SIERRA 2500HD
04/19/2013 Category: Service
A pleasure to do business with
In a world where dealership service departments are often indifferent and expensive, Jerry Smith's service department is a breath of fresh air. Service with a smile, work done when they say it will be done, a fair price -- what's not to like?