Overall Rating 3.91/5Overall Rating 3.91/5Overall Rating 3.91/5rating 3.91rating 3.91
3.9

Latest Review about 1 month ago

CT
CESAR T.
CHEVROLET TAHOE
01/27/2013 Category: Service
Well done!
i would recommend this dealer to people.their very good in all aspect.

BR
BRUCE R.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
01/27/2013 Category: Service
oil change
was done in timely matter and nice waiting area

PH
PAUL H.
Bellingham, WA
CHEVROLET CORVETTE
01/26/2013 Category: Service
Returned vehicle for a minor recall, and continuing problems with battery not holding charge. Scott Buckles took care of both issues and went out of his way to take care of my concerns.

GM
GERALD M.
Friday Harbor, WA
KIA SOUL
01/21/2013 Category: Service
Time, professional staff, reasonable price
I choose to come back because of my first contact there when my Kia was damaged and your repair shop manager was superb!

ES
EDWARD S.
CHEVROLET MALIBU
01/12/2013 Category: Service
Professional Excellence
A warm friendly atmosphere combined with
the knowledge and certainty your car is well
cared for - who could ask for more?

KP
KENNETH P.
GMC CANYON
01/02/2013 Category: Service
ok service
Staff was courteous, and got me in and out in a good time frame. Did not get a up front estimate of what the cost for checking the problem

CG
CAROL G.
CHEVROLET HHR
12/30/2012 Category: Service
We love the staff and how helpful they are
We have a long drive to take our car to Anacortes, but it is always worth it

PR
PATRICK R.
Deming, WA
KIA SOUL
12/29/2012 Category: Service
They make you feel part of a family
We had our new Soul hit from behind. Jerry made sure everything was taking care of and was especially friendly and went the extra mile with a free oil change. Thank you! I will be a lifelong Kia owner thanks to your dealership! Pat Renau

MF

WARREN K.
GMC SIERRA 2500HD
12/15/2012 Category: Service
Great service experience!
I made an appointment, was told that it would take an hour to do the work. Almost exactly one hour after I turned over the truck, it was done. Very friendly and helpful service desk.

KEVIN B.
Camano Island, WA
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
12/14/2012 Category: Sales
Very friendly, professional people at each turn of the process.
Outstanding! We love our new Equinox.
Sincere thanks to Mike, Mark and Allen.

JANE D.
CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
12/09/2012 Category: Service
Treat me right
They have always attending the needs of my vehicle with efficiency and respect. That's why I keep coming back..

Barb S.
12/08/2012
Regular maintenance visit
I was treated very well. Comfortable waiting area. Service was good

MARK S.
Freeland, WA
CHEVROLET MALIBU
12/08/2012 Category: Service
continued best service
we feel the service is great and they are always very friendly. We trust that we are getting the best.

JN
JEREMY N.
Fernley, NV
GMC SIERRA 1500
12/07/2012 Category: Service
Warranty Service
Was in and out within 30 minutes without making an appointment.

HS
HAYWOOD S.
CHEVROLET TAHOE
12/02/2012 Category: Service
Completed what I needed
The servive dept completed what I needed without trying to sell me the kitchen sink, also was able to learn and test drive the Volt while I was waiting for the repair of my 2005 Tahoe even though I told the sales person that I was not going to buy one he still spent the time so that I could learn and be able to tell neighbors, family and friends about that most amazing car.

DF

PAUL H.
CHEVROLET CORVETTE
11/30/2012 Category: Service
Changing Financing Institution
Met briefly with Manager to switch financing. Although dealership had gone to some effort to secure competitive financing for me, they were very gracious and understanding when I elected to switch and use the financial institution with whom I have had a 50 year relationship.

SPARK C.
GMC YUKON DENALI
11/29/2012 Category: Service
Professional
Scott always makes you feel like you are a special customer. He keeps you informed while the work is done in a timely manner.