Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5rating 4.700002
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

James A.
Aurora, CO
2006 Hyundai Tiburon
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Passing Through
While I likely won't return to your dealership soon it isn't due to service but to the fact I was just passing through heading back to Aurora, Colorado where I live. I did have to wait some but your people got to me as soon as circumstances allowed and did a complete check and fix on my issue and got me rolling again, I lost about a half day on it but was assured that the "check engine" light issue was under control and no damage done. Thanks again for the service.
James Airey
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Hallsville, MO
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Service department acceptable
Service completed in an acceptable amount of time. If a car wash is part of the service it should be clean and not half cleaned. Car was still dirty on one side.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

I apologize if the car was not washed to satisfaction. I will forward this to the detail department.  We do have Tiger wash passes available at request if you would like one of those next time.  Thank you for the feedback.

Mexico, MO
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
I had my air conditioner repaired quickly.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thanks for the words of encouragement.  I am happy to hear you are pleased with our service department.  If you have any questions please call!

HF
Helen F.
Mexico, MO
2010 Hyundai Sonata
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Good job
They did a good job and finished it quickly. I did miss the complimentary car wash though.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review.  I'm sorry if the wash got missed.  Let me know next time you're in town and I'll get you a Tiger wash pass.

NC

MO
Michele O.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Customer service is always nice and friendly. Excellent staff and service

LH
Laura H.
Fulton, MO
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
Everyone is helpful and extremely knowledgeable

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/18/2019 Category: Service
A little pricey, but they got the job done
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your response!  I appreciate the four stars and the feedback.  Keeping the vehicle happy can be expensive, but before your next bill check out our dealership website, under parts and service they sometimes have a specials tab with coupons!

Julie D.
Boonville, MO
2007 Hyundai Entourage
04/16/2019 Category: Service
repairs
This was an unexpected visit. My husband broke down on the road. They still got him in fixed and back to work in GREAT time.

Thank you!

RF
Robert F.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Sonata Service
Joe Machens Hyundai was prompt, friendly and the service went as promised.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  I appreciate the feedback and the 5 stars.  If there are any concerns please call.

LY
Leslie Y.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
oil change
the staff is very attentive to any request i have, they run on time and have always finished before the estimated time.

Kirksville, MO
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Good service overall. A minor point but I noticed the technician recorded the wrong mileage for my car, which makes the next service date appear later than it should.

Also, he indicated he would wash the car. If he did, he definitely missed some spots on it.

These are minor considerations. Very happy with service overall.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  If the mileage was wrong on the sticker, stop on by and I'll get you a new one along with a free Tiger was pass.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service Advisor Team
Always a good experience when getting my car serviced or repaired.

TG
Terry G.
Moberly, MO
Routine service.
Car could have been a bit cleaner.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  Sorry about the wash.

GH
Gary H.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Love My Carwash
The Service staff are friendly and knowledgeable. From their computers they know exactly what service your car is due for. They’re waiting room has a nice TV, coffee, cappuccino, donuts, etc. it makes waiting for your car a nice experience. service and repairs are completed in a timely manner.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for all the positive feedback. I am glad our service is up to par with your expectations.  If there are ever any questions feel free to call.

Moberly, MO
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Andrew Moeller has always taken good care of me and the car. Andrew serviced my vehicle his first day at this dealership. It is people like Andrew that keep me returning.

Stephen C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Thorough and honest
Whether I am working with the Service department or Sales, employees(especially Dan and Justin) are fair, honest and thorough. I always feel taken care of. The facility is clean and it’s always nice when you can get a good cup of coffee while you wait!

Shelly S.
Always great service
Always great service.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Andres M.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
I love this service center. I hate my car.
This 1.6l turbo engine is terrible and without Hyundai's warranty I'd be thousands of dollars into trying to keep this car working.

I'm happy that our local service center is as great, accommodating and understanding as they are. It's a shame they're Hyundai. I wish they were working under a different brand. I'm hating my Tucson
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Sorry to hear all the bad luck, Im glad that we are doing as much as we can to keep you on the road and as happy as possible.

Paris, MO
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2019 Category: Service
good people to work with
good folks work there
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thanks for the kind words, I hope to see you again!  If there are any concerns ever please feel free to call!