Clydia H.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
01/02/2017 Category: Service
Service is great!
The service my car receives is always reliable. All the employees are always kind and considerate.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 01/02/2017

Thank you Clydia and as always it's a pleasure when your here. Thank you for the feedback and for your business.

David B.
Dover, PA
2009 HYUNDAI ACCENT
01/01/2017 Category: Service
New to Columbia
I am new to the area and needed to have a recall taken care of for my Accent along with getting new wiper blades. It was easy getting an appointment and the work was done within the time they stated it would take. Service people were all very friendly. My wife and I have driven Hyundai cars for 15 years and plan to keep doing so.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 01/02/2017

Hi David,
   Welcome to the area and to our service department. Thank you so much for your kind words and we look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you so much for your business.

Iberia, MO
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Fair
Didn't seem to know what they were
Doing.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/30/2016

I hate to here this, you worked with the two best guys in the shop I wish I knew what happed so I could fix it. Thank you for your business.

RF
Ronald F.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Jeff Thomson Is GREAT Service Manager
I am very impressed with my local Hyundai Service Department in Columbia, MO Jeff Thomson is professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. His attention to details is unusual in this hurry up business world. Five stars for Hyundai thanks in no small part to Jeff!
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/30/2016

Wow Ronald thank you so much. I will make sure Jeff knows he is doing a great job. Thank you so much for your feedback and for your business.

Richard B.
Boonville, MO
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/30/2016 Category: Service
No refund for emergency car rental.on a Sunday??
I was promised to be reimbursed for my personal car rental but no check yet. Invoice submitted almost 3 weeks ago. Please honmor your warranty without delay.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/30/2016

Hi Richard thank you for your feedback, I will get with George and find out what's going on with the rental bill. Thank you for your business.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service on Sante Fe
Reliable, efficient, friendly
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/30/2016

Thank you so much for your feedback and for your business it means a lot to us.

MJ
Michael J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Santa fe
Overall ok
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/29/2016

Thank you Michael please let me know if there is anything we can improve on. Thank you so much for your business.

MF
Marcus F.
Honest and professional
The staff at Machens Hyundai have always taken care of my car in an honest and professional manner
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/29/2016

Thank you Marcus this means a lot to us. Thank you for your business and we will see you next time.

Renee C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/28/2016 Category: Service
The service technician, George Panell is ALWAYS pleasant to work with and knows what he's doing.
I'm always treated like I'm their only client. My salesman, Dan Schoonover always takes time to talk with me anytime he sees me, no matter why I'm at the dealership. On my last visit to get my car serviced, Dan took the time to introduce me to the dealer Sales Manager. I appreciate the extra care they always give me and my vehicle.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/28/2016

Thank you so much Renee it is always a pleasure when you are here this is all great to hear. Thank you so much for you business and for your kindness.

Charlette C.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/28/2016 Category: Service
Friendly and explaining what needs to be done.
Above average
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/28/2016

Thank you Charlette for your kind words I will make sure George knows that he is appreciated. Thank you for your business.

JACK M.
12/27/2016 Category: Service
Great service department with friendly people
Always get great service from this dealer. When minor problems do occur, they are quick to fix them. They always listen to the customers concerns.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/28/2016

Thank you so much Jack for your kind words, and thank you for your continued business.

KF
Kurt F.
12/25/2016 Category: Service
Tire issue
I kept getting a low sour alarm do brought it in to have it checked. The hole wasn't able to be patched but my toe size (standard sonata tires) weren't in stock so I left with the same problem I'm came in for.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/26/2016

Hi kurt thank you for sending me this feedback. I will get with the parts manager and make sure that we make this correction. I know that we normally keep those tires in stock they may have sold the last one earlier that day I will find out.

Marcia D.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
12/22/2016 Category: Service
Marcia D
Service department. Specifically George.
He treats customers the way he would want to be treated. Explains repair and gives accurate quotes . He makes sure the repairs are done to customer satisfaction.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/26/2016

This is great to hear Marcia thank you so much for sending this and thank you so much for your business.

Moberly, MO
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
12/22/2016 Category: Service
Waiting area
Waiting area is always crowded.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/22/2016

Thank you so much for your feedback and you are right it does get crowded I wish there was someway that we could make it bigger. Thank you for your business.

RA
Richard A.
12/21/2016 Category: Service
Courteous friendly helpful
Very helpful and friendly!
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/21/2016

I am so glad to hear this Richard this is definitely our goal. Thank you for sharing and thank you for your business.