Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5rating 4.700002
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

LH
Laura H.
Fulton, MO
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
Everyone is helpful and extremely knowledgeable
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thanks for the words of encouragement.  I am happy to hear you are pleased with our service department.  If you have any questions please call!

Julie D.
Boonville, MO
2007 Hyundai Entourage
04/16/2019 Category: Service
repairs
This was an unexpected visit. My husband broke down on the road. They still got him in fixed and back to work in GREAT time.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you!

RF
Robert F.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Sonata Service
Joe Machens Hyundai was prompt, friendly and the service went as promised.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  I appreciate the feedback and the 5 stars.  If there are any concerns please call.

LY
Leslie Y.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
oil change
the staff is very attentive to any request i have, they run on time and have always finished before the estimated time.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Advisor Team
Always a good experience when getting my car serviced or repaired.

GH
Gary H.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Love My Carwash
The Service staff are friendly and knowledgeable. From their computers they know exactly what service your car is due for. They’re waiting room has a nice TV, coffee, cappuccino, donuts, etc. it makes waiting for your car a nice experience. service and repairs are completed in a timely manner.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for all the positive feedback. I am glad our service is up to par with your expectations.  If there are ever any questions feel free to call.

Moberly, MO
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Andrew Moeller has always taken good care of me and the car. Andrew serviced my vehicle his first day at this dealership. It is people like Andrew that keep me returning.

Stephen C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Thorough and honest
Whether I am working with the Service department or Sales, employees(especially Dan and Justin) are fair, honest and thorough. I always feel taken care of. The facility is clean and it’s always nice when you can get a good cup of coffee while you wait!

Shelly S.
Always great service
Always great service.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Andres M.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
I love this service center. I hate my car.
This 1.6l turbo engine is terrible and without Hyundai's warranty I'd be thousands of dollars into trying to keep this car working.

I'm happy that our local service center is as great, accommodating and understanding as they are. It's a shame they're Hyundai. I wish they were working under a different brand. I'm hating my Tucson
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Sorry to hear all the bad luck, Im glad that we are doing as much as we can to keep you on the road and as happy as possible.

Paris, MO
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2019 Category: Service
good people to work with
good folks work there
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thanks for the kind words, I hope to see you again!  If there are any concerns ever please feel free to call!

John H.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/06/2019 Category: Service
The service is prompt and reliable with solid advice on what to do next with the car.
I appreciate how Hyundai got me in quickly and provided efficient service. They treat me in a straightforward approach.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for completing my survey, I appreciate the perfect score.  If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call!

2017 Hyundai Accent
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Easy
I had an engine light pop on. They scheduled me quickly, and corrected the issue to help to keep me on the road with my busy schedule.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

I appreciate you taking the time to complete my survey, the five stars is awesome.  If you have any questions please call.

Lisa S.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service
The guys here always take excellent care of my car never any issues will definately keep bringing my car in when it needs something.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thank you Lisa!

Teresa S.
MO
04/03/2019 Category: Service
No hassle service is above and beyond
Because I live in Jefferson City and work in Columbia, there are times when I can’t always do Everything at your place, but I try to always come in for the quick excellent service I always get. I love the no hassle approach, it lets the moment of anxiety on how you will be treated if it’s the answer the service person wants to hear, disappear. The shuttle is a must for me and that experience is always above par. Thank you.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for the great review!

Kanishka S.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Experience
I really liked the whole experience, I liked the way, Tyler took care of things and informed me at every step, what to do and what is he plans to suggest.

I also liked the service manager, I do not remember his name, Justin may be, he was also awesome, i liked him too.

I mean i like hyundai, back home in india we have hyundai car as well, so I guess they are good.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for completing our survey, I greatly appreciate your response Kanishka.  I am happy to hear that our process was easy to work with and informational, if you have any vehicle questions please call!

NB
Noreen B.
Jefferson City, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/02/2019 Category: Service
friendly, knowlegeable people who go the extra step to satisfy the customer--focus on ME
Great first maintenance check---took just about the time stated at check-in. Comfortable waiting area,
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Connie C.
Russellville, MO
03/30/2019 Category: Service
customer satisfaction
cool
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

Thanks for completing this questionare, if you need any help, please call!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Great experience!
Comfortable waiting area.very friendly and knowledgeable. Also recommended upcoming service to keep my car in good shape. I appreciate all of this.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey, we appreciate the perfect score.  If there are ever any questions or concerns please call!

KK
Kenneth K.
Boonville, MO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for completing my survey, I appreciate the perfect score.  If you have any questions or ever any concern, feel free to call.