CHRISTINE S.
INFINITI Q50
11/13/2018
Great care and attention to details, and the price is right
I trust Joco Auto implicitly. They do great work for a reasonable price! And when staying and waiting on the work, the room is comfy and you’ll get updates. My teenagers have driven their car there, and are treated with the same respect adults receive.

LJ
LORI J.
Pontiac Vibe
11/12/2018
Fantastic service
I appreciate that JoCo Auto doesn't recommemd additional services that really aren't needed.

Jovar K.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Jovar said the staff was fairly nice, they fixed the problem, and he was happy.

GK
Grant K.
Acura TSX
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Grant said this business did a great job . It was close to where his vehicle was having problems. They got him in and took care of him in two hours. They did a fabulous job with every thing. It was a really good experience. The service manager did a fabulous job on every thing. Every body was friendly and had great attitudes.

SD
Sean D.
Shawnee Mission, KS
Toyota Sequoia
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Sean said that the place had good customer service, was honest and got the job done right.

ND
NICK D.
11/02/2018
New battery
My battery died inconveniently as is always the case and JOCO Auto was able to get me in immediately. The diagnosed the issue and had my battery replaced and me back on the road in less than hour even though they were busy and I didn’t have an appointment. The team there is the best.

BP
Bailey P.
Prairie Village, KS
Volvo S40
11/01/2018
Love the integrity of JoCo Auto
I really appreciate JoCo Auto and the integrity they have. They came over and explained everything to me about the maintenance of my car and what needed to be fixed. Everything was offered at a very reasonable price as well which made it better. I will continue to go to them for any auto needs.

LO
LYLE and CLARICE O.
Toyota Matrix
11/01/2018
car
Did great service on car as always.

MATT P.
10/30/2018
Great Job as Always!
Great job as always team! I am proud to have JoCo Auto as my partner keeping our vehicles running smooth as silk!

CHUCK W.

SKIP and ELLEN M.
Mazda CX-9
10/25/2018
Great service, as usual!
I took my 2014 Mazda CX-9 in for an oil change, tire rotation and rear brake pad replacement. I had also been experiencing a whine coming from the wheels (which I thought might be the tires). Turns out it was the left-rear wheel bearings going out. Robbie explained to me what was going on and, true to their time a cost estimates, Alan Heriford's folks had me back in my vehicle by the end of the day...no more whine or brake issues!!

I will tell you all this...when you find a good doctor, dentist OR mechanic, HANG ONTO THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE LIKE GOLD!! JoCo Auto has a customer for life!!

LN
LARRY N.
10/25/2018
Excellent as always.
You've been taking care of my Jeep for many years with zero complaints from me. You clearly explain any problems and what is necessary to fix them.The only surprise I've ever had is that if often costs less than I was anticipating. Thanks for your great service.

Kit B.
Lexus ES 330
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Kit said this facility has excellent customer service and he recommends them all of the time.

Toyota Yaris
10/21/2018
Very accomodating and quick service.
I appreciated the fact that I could make an appointment for an oil change, meaning I could be sure it would be done at a certain time. the service was very fast and friendly. They were also great about making the appointment, and the waiting area has all sorts of amenities.

AW
ANN W.
10/20/2018
Job well done!!!

BJ
Brinton J.
Dodge Caravan
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Brinton said he was happy with everything at the business.

JE
JODI E.
10/18/2018
Love Kate and the rest of the great staff!!
We have had many vehicles come and go over the years...all have received the fabulous TLC of JoCo Automotive!!

BD
BOB D.
Lenexa, KS
Lincoln Town Car
10/17/2018
Lincoln Town Car
Always professional, helpful and knowledgeable. They always accommodate me, if I need to wait. Never had a problem with this company.

MARTHA M.
Cleveland, MO
10/17/2018
I'm always treat with respect and kindness. Alan has put together a great bunch of gals and guys.They really care if you are happy when you leave.

SG
Sue G.
Ford Freestar Wagon
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Sue said they took time to explain things.