Latest Review about 1 year ago

Sam B.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Sam said the business is good and he knows the business owner.

John T.
Kansas City, MO
05/09/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was excellent. He plans on bringing in his vehicle to have work done on his exhaust soon.

Remata M.
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Remata said she had to take her vehicles back several times but everything is fine now.

AR
Alberto R.
Kansas City, MO
Kia Forte
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Alberto said the business did a good job.

MATT P.
Olathe, KS
04/08/2019
Great job as always taking care of me and my family! Love you guys!

TK
Tina K.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Greg. He said everything was good, they got in in a timely way, they explained everything they were doing so there were no surprises, and it seemed there was a good assessment. He stated it seemed the business's staff was trying to make sure they are safe and doing what they need to do, without over-selling.

Ryan H.
Ford Crown Victoria
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said this business did a good job. He was in and out quickly. He wished they would have had a shuttle service available. They advertised a shuttle service when he set his appointment up online over the weekend. He didn't know the shuttle service was not available until he showed up for his appointment.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2019

Ryan, I apologize for the problem with the shuttle service. I was unaware of the issue. I will look into the siituation and make sure it is corrrected. Thanks for trusting us with your automotive needs.

Sincerely,

Alan

KJ
Kim J.
Mercedes-Benz E420
04/03/2019
Everyone is knowledgeable about mechanic work.
The mechanics and the mechanic advisors are all very knowlegeable. They do a thorough and complete inspection on vehicles. When I leave with my car, I feel secure that they have done a super job and have made me aware of any work that needs to be done. Lastly, they are not pushy, they let you know what is needed and whay you can wait on getting fixed.

JACQUE and RYAN L.
04/03/2019
Excellent and honest service!
The reason I always go back is the people.
Everyone takes the time to go over everything so you can make an informed decision about your vehicle. They have never been pushy or made me feel like I had to do anything I didn't feel was necessary or couldn't afford . They show you what is recommended by the manufacturer and let you know why it is recommended. They also tell you what can wait and what they recommend and why.
The waiting room is always clean the whole staff is awesome from top to bottom! I have been going here for about 15 years.

Jon C.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Jon said he had a very good experience.

HM
HAL M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/02/2019
Window world
I guess I have been cursed by the electric window gods... or something. My car has had window issues since it was fairly new. Joco Auto has replaced my LF window regulator 4 times now and my LR once. They always are very courteous and friendly and the work is always done promptly. I could not be happier with the service I have received at Joco Auto. Hopefully these parts will hold up better and for longer that the previous ones.

RF
ROD F.
04/02/2019
Service work
Johnson county auto always does a great job taking car of my cars. They recommend things to help keep my cars running well and don’t push things on you. I always trust them to do great work!

04/01/2019
Good Guys
Honest and trustworthy. Have been going to them for over 25 years and value their input.

Jesse H.
La Cygne, KS
03/27/2019
Best efforts
JOCO Auto always tries to do their best to get me back on the road. When they do have to deliver bad news they always have options to choose from. For an old man that's very appreciated.

RACHEL B.
Hyundai Elantra GT
03/26/2019
Another great visit
Once again, I was able to get in and have my oil changed when I needed it and they fit me in on my time. I wouldn't go anywhere else to have any work done on my car. I'm always impressed with the individual treatment and explainations I get from these guys. They are just really great, friendly and trustworthy people to work with!