RYAN B.
Acura TSX
05/21/2018
Super Helpful
Got me in quick and easy and took great care of me as they always do. I don't even bother taking my car anywhere else.

AP
Andy P.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Andy said his overall experience was excellent. They did a good job. Also, from the first call until he picked up his vehicle, they were wonderful.

Joan T.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Joan said she is a repeat customer at the business.

Jimmy G.
Jeep Commander
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy said the staff was great.

Chris M.
Kansas City, MO
Toyota Matrix
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the business did a great job with his vehicle and the price was fair.

RACHEL B.
Hyundai Elantra GT
05/10/2018
Outstanding, personal service
The last time I took my car in for an oil change, the owner actually took the time to explain the way my engine works in a way that I could understand and that made sense. I really appreciate the extra time they take to make sure their customers are comfortable with the work they do on our cars.

PR
Paul R.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the staff were a bunch of good guys who stood behind the work they did. They provided good service.

TT
Trevor T.
Kia Rio
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Megan. She said it is always a great experience with this business. They are quick and trustworthy.

LO
Lyle O.
Shawnee Mission, KS
05/05/2018
Wife had her car taken in for oil change and they did a good job as always.

Jesse H.
La Cygne, KS
05/04/2018
Great job
Your business is great. As always. You always finish in less time than you predict. Which is great. I feel like my business is valued, which is good. But I also feel like I am respected, which is great. I like how you help me prioritize issues; critical, important, potential, etc.

NH
NEIDA H.
05/04/2018
Excellent service as usual
Staff was friendly and work was completed on time. I was in and out of there for an oil and filter change in an hour. Love it.

FJ
Frankz J.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Frankz said he liked their attention to detail, their cooperation and their good advice.

ROBERT-BOBBY W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/28/2018
pre purchase inspection and service
I have been coming to JOCO Auto Repair for a couple of years now and have nothing but high praise for their service and integrity. I have recommended them to several of my friends and I hope that they take my advise. They have always been honest and fair with me concerning my car(s) and I have total trust in their service.

BK

LO
LYLE and CLARICE O.
04/20/2018
Tires and wheels
Had wheels and tires put on and also change the transmission fluid and filter. They also found my wheel alignment was off. So had alignment done. This is good that they found it so I did not damage my tires. Joco Auto Repair always checks things out so you know what your car needs.

KC
KIM C.
Scion tC
04/18/2018
Professional and Honest
I've been going to Jco Auto Repair for the couple of years as my last place continually tried to upsell me on services. Joco Auto is honest about your need and what can wait. They want your carto last at long as possible and be safe on the road. Definitely recommend!

MATT P.
04/18/2018
My Crew at JoCo Auto
Thanks guys, all of you who always takes great care of the Phar family. Always explain what the issues are and then takes care to fix it right the first time. I appreciate all that you do! Thank you!

BF
Bob F.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tim. He said the business did a good job.

ST
Susan T.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Susan said the facility was great. The staff was very respectful, honest, and up front. They explained to her what was wrong with her vehicle and they do a great job.

EM
ERIN M.
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/17/2018
Great shop
I was told about your shop by a friend and came in after getting an estimate by my dealership. Everyone at this shop was so friendly, not trying to scare me into fixing something I didn't need to, unlike the dealership. My experience was exceptional, and I will definitely be back again.