KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

DANIELLE M.
Tulalip, WA
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service department
Thank you so much to the fast service department and job well done by the technician! Thank you!

PI
PETER I.
Oak Harbor, WA
Chrysler Pacifica
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Had to get service for my Pacifica Hybrid and Melissa was friendly, helpful and efficient. The waiting room had coffee and snacks with comfortable leather sofas, which made the one hour wait feel like only half the time. Overall, it was a nice experience. Thank you.

SP

Arlington, WA
Dodge Charger
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Easy in easy out
Great service. No issues.

KE
KEITH E.
Mount Vernon, WA
11/05/2018 Category: Service
The best in the Northwest
I scheduled my 17 WK2 SRT to have a trailer hitch installed. Service writer was friendly and got me on my way quickly. After the vehicle was reconfigured I noticed there was an app missing from my uconnect radio. I called service and they all worked so hard to get the app reinstalled. Mind you this is not something that can can be quickly downloaded.
They had to work with engineering and communicate what the issue was and determined what the best fix was. The team never stopped until they were successful. Their communication with me was terrific. I must say this is the best service experience I have ever had, and I’ve been to a few shops. They are the best in Washington!!

Juneau, AK
Ram 3500
11/03/2018 Category: Service
unscheduled problem
Realized we had a problem & drove directly to KarMart. - they did a quick diagnosis of the problem & arranged for a rental. Eric kept us informed about the repair progress.

ROBERT W.
Coupeville, WA
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Always a pleasure when we have to bring one of our vehicles to KarMart Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Service Department, in Burlington, WA. Trustworthy, and Knowledgeable Service Reps, and Technicians. Thanks, Robert

DN
DOY N.
Dodge Challenger
the people
Great leadership supports great staff. Purchased three vehicles from car Mart. It's our dealership.

Ferndale, WA
Dodge Avenger
STILL THE BEST
Brought the Pacifica in for oil change and some basic maint, along with some warranty work. As usual the folks at KarMART got it done in an respectable amount of time and as promised. Love these guys!!! J.D.

JOHN F.
Everett, WA
Dodge Charger
Great Experience
I brought my vehicle in for warranty service. The first time they replaced a part and I had a CEL come up almost immediately. They got me right back in and determined additional work needed to be done. They ordered parts and contacted me as soon as they were available to get to work completed. Everything is working great now.

Oak Harbor, WA
Lexus IS 350
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Always taken care of. Every one always goes above and beyond.

JUDY W.
Stanwood, WA
Chrysler Pacifica
10/30/2018 Category: Service
I would post less than one if I could.Demeaning experience for anyone with a handicap
There is NOTHING to accommodate a person with a handicap. No ramp to a restroom and no handrails in the restroom for safety!
If you are wheelchair bound like I was at the time I had to go across 2 parking lots and into the Nissan dealership restroom to use the mans restroom!!!! I’m a woman.
Horrible disrespectful experience
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 10/31/2018

Judy,

I'm sorry you had this experience. We don't have a ramp to our bathrooms at the Dodge store, because they are on ground level. The access to the bathroom at our Nissan store has a ramp that takes you right up to the womens restroom on the showroom, you'd have to go past the womens room to go to the mens restroom. Sounds like there is some confusion here.

Please let myself or any of the advisors know if we can provide you with any extra accommodations next time you are in.

Caleb Woolman

JOHN R.
Anacortes, WA
Ram 2500
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Hanna and Eric have always been extremely polite and professional.They have helped me out many times with scheduling and recalls.believe it or not, they have actually saved me time and money.i have recently moved about 60 miles away from Karmart and yet always go back to them and will continue to because of their politeness and professionalism

MICHELLE R.
Stanwood, WA
Quick and professional!!!
Great team!!!

Jerry T.
Jeep Liberty
Great experience
The staff were very helpful and accommodating. The service seemed to be done well.

MICHAEL M.
Everett, WA
FIAT 124 Spider
Honored my time
It was an overall positive experience. I was able to get in have the oil change in work done in a timely manner and the communication before hand was helpful.

TD
TERRANCE D.
Ram 1500 service
I have been dealing with these folks for a lot of years, and I have always been impressed with the friendly, courteous, professional service I have received.

DA
DON A.
Burlington, WA
Work done as promised.
Work was done as promised. Service and (2) recalls processed in one visit.

JN
JUSTIN N.
Friday Harbor, WA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Freindly and helpful
Easy to work with and freindly. Quick and we're able to get an appointment on short notice.