KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

LA
LOUIS 3607082322 A.
Dodge Ram 1500
07/10/2018 Category: Service
You guys took great care of my truck. Special thanks to Hanna in the service department for taking good care of my wife whom I had bring the truck in.

ROBERT G.
Jeep Patriot
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
I have much confidence in utilizing Jeep Karmart’s service department for my maintenance and inspections!

MIRANDA S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Dodge Magnum
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Very upset with the service!!
Im very upset with the service if your maitnace guys. I brought mycar there for reg oil change and like always expected a full inspection and oil change like they always have an my car had been making a odd noise that day the guys never said anything about noise so I thought all was ok. Few days later the valve gasketcover had a huge hole in it.i was told by eric he needed to take the cover off never once informed my car would never run again. He said engine was destroyed due to the timing chain being loose it shot a tensioner through my valve gasket cover destroying my engine. All this I believe could have been avoided if you would have originally checked into the noise the car was making the day I got the oil changed they would have seen that the timing chain was loose. Also the day he said he needed to take the valve gasket cover off I should have been informed that it is possible that the car will never run again because I did drive the car there so I believe I should be able to drive the car back home. They were very rude when I told them I was not replacing the engine or buying a car off that lot I believe they didn't want to put my car back together when I told them that there for my car is not running and able to be drove in out of there I am very upset with the mechanics there and the service I have received I've talked to several people including lawyers who said my car should not be in worse shape than what it was when I drove it there my car should be able to be driven home if I have drove it there and it's not being able to being driven home I am very upset about this and I've lost work and money because of this and I believe I'm going to be getting a lawyer and looking further into this. Again the mechanics name was Eric at the Burlington Washington car lot
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 07/09/2018

Miranda,

I am sorry to hear of this, I pulled your file to dig deeper. I found that when you came in for your oil change a month ago, we recommended quite a few things needing repair, you declined everything, including the upper radiator hose that was leaking coolant, the valve cover that was leaking oil (had tin foil covering the now hole thats there) a rear tire with a bulge in it and a few other items as well. Under the circumstances, it looks like we did all we could to tell you that you needed some repair and you drove the vehicle away. With oil spilling onto the exhaust it is a fire hazard, we don't recommend trying to drive the vehicle.

Caleb Woolman

Good service. Very pleased

EH
ERIC H.
Recall service
I was in and out in less than 20 minutes very impressed with the efficiency!

BA

DOMINGO A.
Jeep Cherokee
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Engine repair.
Everyone there was very understanding of my situation and accommodated me greatly I am very pleased.

CHARLES C.
Ram 3500
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Good Service

Dodge Charger
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Good service, quick turnaround. Will go back for sure

DAVID H.
Burlington, WA
Ram 1500
Fast and easy
Great job and was don’t in no time

PM
PATRICIA M.
Burlington, WA
Didn’t finish
I drove all the way to Southern California and back after getting the oil change, anxious that there was something wrong with my vehicle because of the weird noise. Turned out after stopping to have it looked at, when they put the air filter back in, they didn’t close the latches on the box. Glad it was nothing serious, but was anxious for nothing my whole trip

KD
KERRI D.
Ferndale, WA
Dodge Avenger
Still love my car!
215,000 miles, in for a failed window regulator and the team at Karmart noticed that my engine was leaking oil. First oil leak in over 200K miles and 10 years, covered under the Chrysler Lifetime plan!!!! YES!!! Thanks Melissa for the great job!

Janelle H.
Arlington, WA
2 work van's with transmission issues
Melissa worked very hard to get me back on the road quickly. She even coordinated a vehicle for me to drive while both van's we're being worked on.

RT
ROBERT T.
Anacortes, WA
Ram 2500
Always Great Service at Fair Prices
Work has always been completed in a timely and professional manner. I have zero complaints. The prices for parts and labor are reasonable and fair. I see no reason to risk taking my baby anywhere else.

Justin W.
Ram 1500
Like family.
Great customer service and a welcome back attitude.

JAMES H.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Dodge Ram 1500
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service at a great price.

RK
very good

Anacortes, WA
Dodge Journey
2017 Dodge Journey
Was told that my car was probably smoking because it was new and something in it needed to burn off. Car is over a year old. I highly doubt it, but the gal didn't want to listen to me. It took my husband to come to the dealership and take them for a drive to prove to them that something else was going on. I believe that you should always treat the customer as if they are right and help figure out everything going on. I missed work as I was told I could keep the rental car until Monday and the front desk gal called back and said I needed it back before 5:30 or 6. Missed more work. Once I got to the dealership I was told they were keeping my car until monday and had to turn around and drive back home. 25 min drive one way. So they really took my time . They however finally fixed some of the issues. I recommend them, but stay firm, they try and turn you away quickly.

PW
P. W.
Dodge Ram 2500
06/22/2018 Category: Service
2003 Dodge
Quick service and kind staff