KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

EH
ERIC H.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
Especially like the new txt system that is place. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Very professionally attitude and operations.

DO
DAVID O.
Everett, WA
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Good people
Melissa is amazing. Give her a raise.

Anacortes, WA
Jeep Renegade
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Great communication
Quick diagnosis of the trouble-light and great communication throughout the resolution of the problem

STEVE S.
Jeep Cherokee
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Stilts
Quick and easy service department. Friendly staff.

CR
CHRISTOPHER R.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Eric in the service department was great!
Our van needed a new starter and Eric was able to order and have his mechanics install it in a very timely manner. I was very pleased with the service I received.

PB
PETER B.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
The guy at the front counter was very informative, found me a perfect appointment time and assured my work was done in a timely manner. I plan to have all my Jeep work done at KarMART.

Oak Harbor, WA
Jeep Cherokee
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Great and fast service
Scheduled my regular oil maintenance here all the time. Staff are friendly and nice. I chose to wait, and they serviced my suv in a timely manner.

HH
HARRY H.
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Close to where I live
Have always had good service here.u

JENNIFER A.
FIAT 500X
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly
Always friendly and good service

MARILYN S.
Ram 2500
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Eric that works there was really good with me explained everything he was doing to my truck

HW
HEIDI W.
Stanwood, WA
Jeep Patriot
05/13/2019 Category: Service
transmission rebuilt
rebuild was fin but didn't verify alignment upon completion of work, alignment was fine prior to work. Would think that if steering was disconnected to remove transmission the realignment would be done

SP
Great service always.

LANCE M.
Edmonds, WA
05/03/2019 Category: Service
We all remember the first time!
First visit to this dealer. Needed just an oil change. They offered to take care of some minor recalls too. Was fearful they might try to up sell other services that I didn't really need.They did NOT and completed the tasks much faster than expected. I’ll be back.

JO
JOHN O.
Bow, WA
Ram 2500
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Service dept. needs to communicate better .
I asked that service dept. to add 2 gals. of def I had brought to the dealer when the vehicle was serviced. Def was added, but not what l brought in. I discovered the def l furnished in the bed of my vehicle a week later.
I dropped the vehicle off around 0800 with the understanding l would be called late in afternoon when the work would be completed. As of around 1630 l became concerned and and found the work was completed

DENNIS L.
FIAT 124 Spider
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Car was back and ready to roll quickly.

CR
CHRISTOPHER R.
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Check engine light and my thanks.
Eric in the service department received my call about a check engine light and was able to fit me in for diagnostics and repairs. I appreciated his possitive attitude and understanding that I needed to be out of the shop and on my way to pick up my wife from work. Repairs were made and he had the van back to me when he said he would. Thanks Eric and your crew for getting us back on schedule with a safe vehicle.

CN
CHRIS N.
Anacortes, WA
Ram 3500
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Always exceptional
Melissa is always accommodating no matter what. Mike, my service tech is the best.

Great for a dealership
I don't expect good experiences with getting work done at dealerships but these guys had a fix for all the weird problems I had on my jeep. I paid a bit less than I expected too so I can't complain.

EM
ERNEST M.
Ferndale, WA
Good work
Friendly, courteous, and efficient.

SCOTT S.
Olga, WA
Karmart Burlington service work
Went in for an oil change. Also for factory recalls. Service was completed within an hour. The people I dealt with were very polite and there was one person in regular contact through out my time there