KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Everett, WA
Ram 2500
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Karmart service department has taken care of my wifes Jeep Grand Cherokee and my Ram 2500 Cummins vehicles for years. I have all of my vehicle taken care of with the care and safety I can depend on. I will also mention that I live in Everett, drive 45 miles and pass 3 other dealerships on my way to Karmart. A big thank you goes out to the staff in the service department and the mechanics who take such great care of us.
P.S. They also have a very knowledgable and friendly parts department.
Sam

PB
PETER B.
Mount Vernon, WA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great salespeople
We bought a car from Jen and it was effortless. The car is great the people are as well. Great way to start 2019!!

KZ
KIM Z.
Oak Harbor, WA
Dodge Durango
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent!
I’ve had to visit the service department at a Karmart a few times and they have always worked very hard to solve my problem along while being incredibly kind and helpful in getting me going with my day. Melissa in particular has been a great pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to anyone needing service on their car.

Marysville, WA
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Great friendly people, everyone in parts and service helpful and nice. Would recommend to anyone looking for a regular place to service their vehicle

MICHELE W.
Camano Island, WA
Jeep Cherokee
12/18/2018 Category: Service
customer service
I went in and told them exactly what I was looking for and did not want to play any games and no haggling. Everyone was very nice and very helpful. got in and out with a great experience and it did not take all day.

CAROLINE B.
Coupeville, WA
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Karmart Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Service Department is A O K!!
Always great service with these guys. Top notch technicians, and service writers. Thanks, Robert

RP
ROBERT P.
Bow, WA
Chrysler Pacifica
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Service on our Pacifica Hybrid
The service advisor was excellent, letting me know how long the service would take, then when it ran long, keeping me updated with texts. She also helped convey information when the technician was trouble shooting the problem. While the service check in area is not especially inviting, with stacks of tires and come crowding, the people are friendly and helpful. There is a nice service waiting area just next to where you check in.

Marysville, WA
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Amazing service department, friendly and informative. No hassel.

BRAD H.

DANIELLE M.
Tulalip, WA
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service department
Thank you so much to the fast service department and job well done by the technician! Thank you!

PI
PETER I.
Oak Harbor, WA
Chrysler Pacifica
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Had to get service for my Pacifica Hybrid and Melissa was friendly, helpful and efficient. The waiting room had coffee and snacks with comfortable leather sofas, which made the one hour wait feel like only half the time. Overall, it was a nice experience. Thank you.

SP

Arlington, WA
Dodge Charger
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Easy in easy out
Great service. No issues.

KE
KEITH E.
Mount Vernon, WA
11/05/2018 Category: Service
The best in the Northwest
I scheduled my 17 WK2 SRT to have a trailer hitch installed. Service writer was friendly and got me on my way quickly. After the vehicle was reconfigured I noticed there was an app missing from my uconnect radio. I called service and they all worked so hard to get the app reinstalled. Mind you this is not something that can can be quickly downloaded.
They had to work with engineering and communicate what the issue was and determined what the best fix was. The team never stopped until they were successful. Their communication with me was terrific. I must say this is the best service experience I have ever had, and I’ve been to a few shops. They are the best in Washington!!

Juneau, AK
Ram 3500
11/03/2018 Category: Service
unscheduled problem
Realized we had a problem & drove directly to KarMart. - they did a quick diagnosis of the problem & arranged for a rental. Eric kept us informed about the repair progress.

ROBERT W.
Coupeville, WA
Ram 1500
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Always a pleasure when we have to bring one of our vehicles to KarMart Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Service Department, in Burlington, WA. Trustworthy, and Knowledgeable Service Reps, and Technicians. Thanks, Robert

DN
DOY N.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Dodge Challenger
the people
Great leadership supports great staff. Purchased three vehicles from car Mart. It's our dealership.

Ferndale, WA
Dodge Avenger
STILL THE BEST
Brought the Pacifica in for oil change and some basic maint, along with some warranty work. As usual the folks at KarMART got it done in an respectable amount of time and as promised. Love these guys!!! J.D.

JOHN F.
Everett, WA
Dodge Charger
Great Experience
I brought my vehicle in for warranty service. The first time they replaced a part and I had a CEL come up almost immediately. They got me right back in and determined additional work needed to be done. They ordered parts and contacted me as soon as they were available to get to work completed. Everything is working great now.