Latest Review almost 3 years ago

Jacki J.
Buick Rendezvous
10/28/2015
Prompt, friendly service!
Our vehicle had to be towed to Kirby on a Friday night. They worked on it early Monday morning and I had it back by that afternoon. I like the way they check it out thoroughly before letting you know it is ready.

Mazda Tribute
10/04/2015
Joe
I called Joe at Kirbys Garage told him what my Tribute was doing. Joe fit me in his schedule and did the repair timely. The Tribute runs great thanks Joe.

JJ
Jacki J.
Buick Rendezvous
09/25/2015
Great place
Fast, friendly, efficient, reasonable and conveniently located

Mitsubishi Montero
09/09/2015
Joe
Joe is helpful and explain things to my satisfaction

Debbie L.
Kia Optima
09/04/2015
Courtesy Car
Always provides a courtesy car when I need it.

Mazda Tribute
09/03/2015
Joe's honesty and great explanation of the problem with the car
Great place to have my cars serviced and repaired.

Janti S.

TA
Tre A.
07/10/2015
Fantastic
Some of the most ethical folks I've ever dealt with.

PN
Patrice N.
Christiana, TN
07/09/2015
Honest, polite and thorough
It's hard to find trustworthy machanics anymore but Kirby's is one place you can fibd one! They've always been very helpful! They dont just tell you what needs fixed but they take the time to explain why.

Morris W.
Infiniti I30
06/18/2015
Morris
Good fast friendly service with reasonable rates.

WB
William B.
Kia Sedona
06/08/2015
HONEST
Will tell you when the parts they have cost more than parts you can find somewhere else for a cheaper price.

Joan T.
06/04/2015
Brake Pad Replacement
Pads were replaced in a timely manner. The attendant was courteous and explained the services rendered. I have to say this was the cleanest repair shop I have ever seen.

SV
Suzzanne V.
05/21/2015
Earned my trust
Manager seems genuine and I don't feel like he's just trying to sell me service or parts but rather talks to me about the shape of my vehicle and the pros and cons of fixing or letting things go and then I decide what to do. The current manager has earned my trust.

Dennis B.
Chrysler 300
05/13/2015
Fast Service
Was taken care of right away. Very satisfied!

Daniel D.
Pie Town, NM
05/09/2015
Great service and very knowledgable.
Quick and courteous service.

Jeff R.
Pontiac Grand Am
05/06/2015
I'm new to the area, and I struck gold after finding Kirby's. I asked around for recommendations for a mechanic, and the positive reviews were all true. They took care of my problems, were extremely fair, and even saved me some money in the process.

AO
Andrea O.
Saturn L300
04/18/2015
Joe! The manager!
We are new in town and were concerned that we wouldn't find an honest mechanic. Joe is helpful, honest and very reasonable!

NN
Niomi N.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/17/2015
I'm very please with the service I received. I have been to other places but Kirby's is my new go to garage. The pricing was reasonable and there was no bait and switch which I have experienced other places.

john d.

GU
Glenn U.
04/07/2015
Worst Customer Experience I've Ever Had
I am not one to leave negative feedback about a poor experience (in fact, this is the first time I have ever posted anything negative about a company). Everyone has bad days, so I don’t mind giving the benefit of the doubt, but this time I had to make an exception. I took my car to Kirby’s to swap out my headlight bulbs and ballasts. I provided the parts, I just needed them installed. Joe at Kirby’s installed them for me. When I got to the shop to pick up my car, Joe told me that during the install, my sidelight lenses “just fell out”. He showed where he glued them back in. I didn’t make a big deal of it, as long as the glue held the lights in place, I accepted that. Well, a couple weeks later, as I am riding down the interstate, my driver’s side light came out and was flapping around hanging on only by the connected wires. I contacted Kirby’s and they refuse to do anything about it. They told me it was already broken, and that is why the lights fell out during the install. Well, it is funny how my light has NEVER fallen out until Kirby’s worked on the car. But honestly, it’s not the workmanship that leads me to this post…it is the dealings with the owner, Mitch Kirby. When I asked for either new lights or my money back for the poor install, Mitch had the audacity to tell me I broke the lights when trying to self install my bulbs/ballasts, and that I took the car into his shop just trying to get something for free from them….basically calling me a liar and a cheat. And after saying that, he hung up on me….for the third time (I have called Kirby’s 5 or 6 times, and still waiting for a callback from our last conversation). Mitch is the most unprofessional business owner I have ever had the displeasure of speaking with. From the get go, he has been insulting and very unreasonable (like leading me to believe he would give me a refund, only to hear a different story when I called back after not hearing anything from them). Needless to say, I will never do business with Kirby’s again.
Mitch K. from Kirby's Garage ll responded on 04/08/2015

You brought us your early 2000 Saab with broken headlamp and turn signal assemblies. We put them back as good as they could be repaired without replacing the whole assemblies. You were told this and shown the problem when you picked up the vehicle because you admitted that Joe had shown you the tape holding them together. I'm very sorry that the make of vehicle you have chosen to drive is no longer in business but that isn't our problem. It's your vehicle and YOU will have to pay to repair it, not me. I sincerely hope that this is the last time we have any corespondence and you consider the matter closed.