Overall Rating 4.8000025/5Overall Rating 4.8000025/5Overall Rating 4.8000025/5Overall Rating 4.8000025/5rating 4.8000025
Overall Rating 2.05/5Overall Rating 2.05/5rating 2.05rating 2.05rating 2.05

DA
David A.
Allen Park, MI
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle Diagnosed and Repaired Correctly at Promised Price, but There is Room for Improvement
The mechanical service was first rate. The mechanic(s) correctly diagnosed wheel bearing and other issues, and the work was correctly performed. The price was exactly what was promised.

However, there is room for improvement.

The promises for when the vehicle would be ready kept sliding. First, it was 6 p.m. the same day. Then it was 10 a.m. the next day. Finally, it was the following Tuesday. I understand there can be scheduling and parts difficulties, and the dealership was very nice and provided a loaner, but I would have preferred to know earlier that it was going to be several days.

The handle trim (an oval area maybe 8 inches wide) on the liftgate was replaced. The vehicle is blue. The old trim was blue. With no notice, it was replaced with black. I would have preferred a phone call to be sure that the color change was acceptable to me or to make other arrangements.

The facilities could use improvement. The dealership where I used to go in Troy has small cubicles to work or study in. The dealership has no writing surfaces -- just a bunch of chairs and a TV.

Jason S.
Lincoln Park, MI
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Service review
The guy that I had delt with during my visit was extremely helpful and my time spent waiting for my car went by quickly. The gentleman went above and beyond by recommending some tips I could perform myself . I was pleasantly surprised as I have had serviced several vehicles with other dealerships and lafontaine was by far the best to date!

AW
Allaventris W.
Inkster, MI
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/18/2018 Category: Service
It's close to home and convienent
none

Bruce M.
Westland, MI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Well run service dept.
Well run service department with understandable full explanation of services being performed or suggested.

05/17/2018 Category: Service
The Service
Everyone is always so accommodating and kind whenever I have service done.

AC
Andrea C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2018 Category: Service
The staff is awesome
Lafontaine gets a thumb up by me awesome great work keep doing what u do

RJ
Raymond J.
La Plata, MD
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Vince Taylor - Excellent service
I was so impressed with the excellent customer service provided by Vince Taylor. He was very professional and curteous during the entire process. He is a great asset to your company and I hope he is valued and appreciated by management.

DN
Doreen N.
Romulus, MI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Service people are very courteous and helpful, but it's frustrating to have to wait foe a simple hose
Still waiting to hear about parts

Canton, MI
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Customer friendly and great service
Job done very well and explained the details of service clearly

RN
Renee N.
Dearborn, MI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/06/2018 Category: Service
Tony and the gang at LaFontaine Dearborn
I’ve been getting oil changes, tires, and scheduled maintenance here for 9 years, and Tony and Adam and the whole service team, always give me honest advice, and even take me to inspect when I ask. I also love the newspaper, Internet, plugs, and coffee in the waiting area. They always give me a fair price, too. Adam greets me by name, clipped a dislodged inner bumper cover when I pointed it out, and always delivers my car with a smile! I look forward to. seeing Adam every few months! God bless everybody at LaFontaine -Dearborn, Kia and Haundai Service. Even Jay, and Torian in sales, are great. They wholeheartedly adopted me, even though I didn’t buy there. At LaFontaine, you are treated like family!

AK

05/01/2018 Category: Service
Always positive experience

04/30/2018 Category: Service
Happy with service
I have taken my car here to be serviced numerous times and always leave pleased. They keep me on track with what needs to be done and when. There are really never any big issues. However, more of an annoyance with this last visit. My fiancé brought my car in this time and asked for a car wash since they have done this in the past for me. He had stepped outside at one point while waiting and noticed the car parked outside, not washed as of yet. He went back inside and proceeded to wait since it appeared they had not taken the car back yet. A little while later they came to get him and checked him out and showed him to the car. It was parked in the same spot it was when he noticed it earlier and not washed. He didn't mention anything at the time as he had to leave - we were heading out of town that day. Again, not a huge issue as I am more interested in the service performed on my vehicle but it does seem that it was a waste of time since the vehicle was just parked for however long.
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Hi AlishaSorry to hear that your last service visit was less than 5 stars.Please contact me at your earliest convenience if you'd like to discuss further.Shawn NagappaService Manager313-996-6252

Trenton, MI
2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/30/2018 Category: Service
They were on time

Wayne, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Very busy
Not many dealer to go to in my area.

Sharon B.
Taylor, MI
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Scammers
Untrustworthy people
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Hi Sharan.

I'm sorry to hear that your recent visit was not 5 stars.  Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss your visit.

Shawn Nagappa

Great place up come

Maksymilian P.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Car not fixed the first time around
Car was “fixed” on 4/11 for check engine light problem. Today 4/18 it turned on again. I expect the dealership to fix problem at no additional cost or refund cost of repairs.
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 04/20/2018

Sorry to hear that your service was less than 5 stars.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Shawn Nagappa
313-996-6252

2006 Hyundai Sonata
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Very friendly, courteous and efficient staff. Did a great job. Thank you!

PR
Penny R.
Taylor, MI
2010 Hyundai Accent
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Has good service.
I have not had any problem with them servicing my cars.