Overall Rating 4.7826061/5Overall Rating 4.7826061/5Overall Rating 4.7826061/5Overall Rating 4.7826061/5rating 4.7826061
Overall Rating 2.04348/5Overall Rating 2.04348/5rating 2.04348rating 2.04348rating 2.04348

Mahmoud H.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Now
Not good
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

I'm sorry to hear that your recent service visit was less than 5 stars.

Please call me at your earliest convenience to discuss what happened.

YC
Yvonne C.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Ms carter
Fast friendly ans clean service

John H.
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Unsuccessful repairs
I have taken my 2012 Accent in several times for service. The car refuses to start on many occasions. After replacing the starter and several other parts, the issue has not been fixed, in fact, is now worse. The car now stalls in traffic. The service department doesn't seem to be able to solve the problem

HK
Hasssan K.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
i was surprise
going to a dealer to service your car is annoying but my experience with LaFontaine prove me wrong the kind of service I got was very surprising starting with a phone call and getting my appointement with a lady who make me amaze how patient and good customer service should be at the counter they greet me and didn't let me wait everything went so smooth as it can be and beyond my expectation if I have to rate this dealership service section I would give them 110
percent im so grateful to this team started with the lady who schedule my service and help me explaining everything
Hassan Kobeissi

KC
Kenneth C.
Redford, MI
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service every time
Andrew takes care of me everytime I come in even if i don't have an appointment and just need something looked at. The service techs are awesome as well they do pristine work!

Westland, MI

Wyandotte, MI
2007 Hyundai Azera
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Not so great
Ten days, Ten, to replace an ABS sensor is unheard of. Learned my lesson......never again!
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

I'm sorry to hear that your recent service visit was less than 5 stars.

Please call me at your earliest convenience to discuss what happened.

09/12/2018 Category: Service
Post service survey
I always receive the highest level of customer service, from professional, knowledgeable, kind, friendly, and attentive members of the team.

Canton, MI

Latisha G.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
I had issues that were not addressed.
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

I'm sorry to hear that your recent visit was less than 5 stars.

Please call me at your earliest convenience if you would like to discuss.

Starrett C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/07/2018 Category: Service
To service the service when needed is there to help you with ever with whatever problem you have
When I come in I don't have no long way to anyting and all is satisfied with the work that's been done

PS
Prasd S.
Canton, MI
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication
I hate this service and the Hyundai company. I t took 7 weeks to fix a problem. I was on rental car on week by week. No ETA and no communication

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that your service was less than 5 stars.  Please call me at your earliest convenience so I can understand what happened.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Great vehicles, service center needs improvement
With an appointment, Oil change was promised in 45 mins and took 1.5 hours 5o complete. There was no communication provided during the delay.

GK
Gwendolyn K.
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Appointment times are great.
Only problem I have with my Tucson, is the CLEAN FRONT RADAR comes on periodically. No one seems able to fix that. It doesn’t happen every day, but at times, it can come on 5 to 10 times in one day. It should work, but no one seems able to fix it.

SE
Stephanie E.
Westland, MI
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Find the what causing the noise my car is making
N/A

RA
Rochelle A.
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Appointment was honored. Cost was on point. I was actually going to go to a different dealer for those 2 reasons. But, I had such a great experience this time that I will not give up on this service yet.

GP
George P.
Woodhaven, MI
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Service great, Experience Fantastic
My Sonata is 11 yrs old and I jokingly asked the service advisor (whose name I cannot remember) if the part needed was under warranty. He said he would work on it and when he later told me that he got the needed part under warranty and it would not cost anything, I was shocked. The car runs fantastic now. How can you not be impressed when you receive such fantastic service.

AN
Aretha N.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Jackie
Jackie knows the true definition of excellent customer service. I was giving Lafontaine one more chance to keep my business and have me as a loyal customer. Jackie solidified my decision.

Riverview, MI
08/24/2018 Category: Service
MS Santa Fe
Very friendly and precise change!

Jacob S.
Wyandotte, MI
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Fixed my Recalls
I own a 2011 Hyundai sonata that I did not buy from this location. They took care of all of my recalls far quicker than expected, and took care of an issue that's been bothering me forever. They are definitely pricey if it's an issue you have to pay for, but that's true of all dealerships.