Lake Anne Service Center

Rami S. on 04/24/2018
Rami said the service was done quickly.
Service Date: 04/17/2018
Review Created: 04/24/2018
David A. on 04/21/2018
David said the staff were very good.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-5
Service Date: 03/23/2018
Review Created: 04/21/2018
MICHAEL H. on 04/19/2018
"Very satisfied"
Bobby and Sean always treat our cars as though they were their own. No complaints at all.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 04/17/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 12:11 AM
Barbara E. on 04/16/2018
Barbara said they got everything done quickly.
Vehicle: Mazda MX-5 Miata
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/16/2018
ANTHONY B. on 04/05/2018
"Hidden Gem"
Bobby and his crew have been the best. They are not big or flashy, but they are reliable and awesome. Three cars in our family and all of them are serviced by him. Pass the word to everyone.
Vehicle: Cadillac XTS
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Review Created: 04/05/2018 05:20 AM
Ali S. on 04/05/2018
Ali said this business did a good job.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 03/22/2018
Review Created: 04/05/2018
Alfredo D. on 04/03/2018
Alfredo said it was good service, and everyone was friendly. The owner is a very good person.
Vehicle: Toyota Yaris
Service Date: 03/23/2018
Review Created: 04/03/2018
Girme T. on 04/03/2018
Spoke with Firehiwot. She said she recommends the business.
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 04/03/2018
Bac H. on 03/21/2018
Bac said the service was very good. She liked the reading material in the waiting room. The work took a little too long.
Vehicle: Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 03/19/2018
Review Created: 03/21/2018
James P. on 03/21/2018
James said the employees were good.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 02/26/2018
Review Created: 03/21/2018
Haniyya S. on 03/19/2018
Haniyya said she really appreciates this facility's flexibility. She was seen right away so she wasn't late for work.
Service Date: 03/16/2018
Review Created: 03/19/2018
Michael H. on 03/16/2018
Michael said the staff is nice and they treat him well.
Service Date: 03/15/2018
Review Created: 03/16/2018
Alicia W. on 03/15/2018
Alicia said the staff misled her in regard to the price of the service.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 03/06/2018
Review Created: 03/15/2018
Mahadev L. on 03/15/2018
Mahadev said this business understood what he needed to do with his vehicle. They were knowledgeable and did what he asked. They provided a great service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 03/07/2018
Review Created: 03/15/2018
Tammar A. on 03/14/2018
Tammar said the service was awesome. He was satisfied with his service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 03/12/2018
Review Created: 03/14/2018
Marjan . on 03/13/2018
Marjan said the repair was good and they did it in an efficient amount of time.
Service Date: 03/07/2018
Review Created: 03/13/2018
Maeve F. on 03/13/2018
Maeve said the staff were prompt, accommodating, willing to work with her, and everything went smoothly. She said Bobby gave her a discount and provided great service.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-5
Service Date: 03/10/2018
Review Created: 03/13/2018
ROBERT N. on 03/06/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Rent a Uhaul from this station and they will tow your car without regret!"
This past Saturday morning I rented a 15 foot U-haul truck to move some furniture. When I got to the gas station that morning the U-haul server was down. This created a 45 minute delay for me while trying to pick up the truck which I had reserved online the night before with my ID and credit card number. I was first helped by a young man with a beard and when he couldn't figure things out then Frank stepped in to help me. After Frank couldn't figure things out he called U-haul and was told to process my transaction manually.

That advice was not initially followed as Frank continued to try and register me online to no-avail. After another 15-20 minutes went by the Owner/Manager Bobby Kapoor stepped in to try and make this work on line without success, he then turned this back over to Frank who kept trying to register me through the system and eventually turned this back over to the first guy to process this manually. Frank is a really nice guy but we wasted a lot of time that morning which delayed my job and in turn delayed my return of the U-haul truck to the shop. While I was not late returning the truck it made for a longer day for me.

After I was manually processed I came out to the truck and inspected the truck only to find out that I had been given the keys to a different truck/the wrong truck if you will so we had to do a second inspection in the rain on the correct truck if you will. The truck I ended up with was an old truck with 126,000+ miles on it. I took very good care of the truck, filled it back up with gas and even swept it out upon my return that evening around 6:20 PM.

At this point I realized that my car gone, it had been towed. In calling the police department I learned that the Manager Bobby Kapoor had my car towed. He did this even though he had my cell phone number and could have easily called me or better yet could have mentioned this to me while I was processing the paper work to rent his U-haul truck.

From this point forward it took an an additional 1 1/2 hours to get my car back and get back home as I had to wait in the rain for someone to pick me up, drive over to when my vehicle had been towed and then wait for them to open up to release my car. I was then charged $160.00 by the tow company.

I want to be clear at this point because at no time was I ever told by the bearded young man, Frank, Bobby or anyone else that I was not allowed to leave my vehicle on the property while I rented a U-haul truck from their business for a few hours. No one ever asked me if I was planning on leaving my vehicle while I rented this truck for a few hours. There was no mention whatsoever that I was not allowed to park my vehicle on their property. In addition there were no "No parking" signs in the location where I parked my vehicle.

I wrote Bobby 2 emails about this and he did not to respond to either e-mail so I stopped in to see him but he wasn't in and left my number for Bobby to call me. Only then did Bobby return my phone call.

Now I know that Bobby Kapoor is an aggressive mean spirited person. He was not interested in hearing anything that I had to say about the fact that I was his customer and he had my car towed from his property. He actually was yelling at me on the phone. Several times I asked him to let me speak and he did not, then he hung up the phone on me! I think it goes to say that I am very disappointed.

I live local and will NEVER go back to this business. Bobby Kapoor is only interested in your money, his customer service is a zero! Look out if you do business with this guy.
Service Date: 03/03/2018
Review Created: 03/06/2018 07:13 AM
MIA and ROBERT M. on 03/05/2018
"Inspection"
Inspection work was fine.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 03/02/2018
Review Created: 03/05/2018 05:51 PM
LESLIE B. on 03/04/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Perfection"
If you want honesty reliability and dedication in workers and the performance they perfect in handling your car; Bobby and Sean are the best. I live in Woodbridge...I will travel the distance to get my car worked on by the best! That they are ..
Review Created: 03/04/2018 08:50 AM