BETSY H.
05/22/2019
Very satisfied
Very happy to get my car back before 10 AM and to find out it is in good health, just a simple oil change. Shawn and Bobby treat my 15 year old car as though it were their own.

05/21/2019
A/c work
They worked on my A/C which was not working at all. They totally fixed it and now it is really working great! I have an old car and that was not a problem! They are very friendly and really try to accommodate your schedule!

NM
NOEL M.
Volkswagen Rabbit
05/21/2019
Loyalty
I go here for my car inspection. It's always quick, and very friendly. If the mechanic isn't in, they make sure to let me know when to return. Very nice people!

PE
PETER E.
05/09/2019
Very Happy
I had an electrical problem that Lake Ann took care of in less than 2 hours and charged a very reasonable fee. They baked the service fee of $130 into the total cost and I was out of there for under $200. Great job, quick service, and reasonable price. Very happy.

CV
C.LEE V.
04/26/2019
Excellent service for our vehicle and care for me as a customer.
Thank you!

FK
FATIMA K.
Vienna, VA
Lexus GX 470
04/10/2019
very helpful and proficient
I had reached just a few minutes after 4 pm when service station closes but the owner was kind enough to take in my car for service inspection, really appreciated the gesture as it was my daughters' car. Thanks

EC
ELAINE C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/02/2019
The people
Since we moved to Reston 4 years ago we have come to Lake Anne Servuce Center. The people are so nice and I never feel taken advantage of.

WW
WALTER W.
04/02/2019
Assessed problem and quickly completed repairs
The Lake Anne Service Center was very responsive when I dropped off my 1997 Grand Caravan. I was driving in traffic when smoke started coming out on the left side of the van. I managed to get the van to the service center for repairs. It turned out to be the front brake calipers, they had failed. They repaired the front brakes, at a fair cost, and the van is now back to normal.

AF
ANNE F.
Kia Spectra
03/30/2019
Prompt attentive service
I have been bringing my car here for several years. Bobby and Shawn are always friendly and quick. Never any trouble! Thanks guys!

ROGE M.
03/29/2019
Oil Change
I had asked for a standard oil change and asked to be called for an estimate. I was called and told that they were out of it. I asked that they not do the change and I would come back when they had it in stock. I was told that the oil had already been drained and there was no other option. This was my first visit but the experience made me feel like I had been ripped off. I ended up paying $100 for an oil change! Will not be going back and advising others of my experience
Roger Mahach 202-207-4749

Herndon, VA
03/26/2019
Could.. Be Such a Great Place
Attended the Coffee/Wine Bar at Lake Anne Plaza. How do we get investors involved in this local gem. If we could get some money together to overhaul some of the 70’s outfitted vibe, while keeping the retro charm, this really could be a place people hangout.

Coffee/Wine Bar was amazing! Breakfast & Latte A+

03/23/2019
The service is always courteous and friendly. It is also done within a reasonable time.

Subaru Crosstrek