ROB C.
Volvo XC70
11/14/2019
Love these guys
First cold snap of the year and it was obvious I needed a new battery. Was able to drive right in and get the battery replaced while I waited. Thanks for the fast attentive service!

BG
BUD G.
11/13/2019
Neighborhood business
Easily access from my home , most basic auto work is done here and is done well .

SJ
SARKIS J.
11/10/2019
Always Great
Bobby is a great guy and gets things done timely. He also really personable and fun to chat with. Would highly recommend.

11/09/2019
Proactive and responsive
When stopped for gas, the owner noticed my registration was expiring and informed they could do some overdue repairs I’d been putting off. Didn’t need an appointment, could come back as convenient, which I did and they got me serviced and inspected very quickly. They sent me to sit in a comfortable coffee shop across the street and texted me when it was ready.

Nissan Maxima

BEN P.
Chevrolet S-10
11/08/2019
Mechanical seevice
As always the best service for the money.

MICHAEL H.
The Plains, VA
10/27/2019
Efficient and easy -- used UHAUL Service 3 x times (including two one-way drop offs) and had no problems
I found the team at Lake Anne Service Center to be kind and anxious to provide sound service. They didn't disappoint. I used their UHAUL service over 3 x weekends (2 x weekends I used one-way drop off in Marshall, VA and the 3rd weekend, I used their UHAUL van - which does not feature one-way drop off). The UHAUL paperwork is always cumbersome no matter where you go, so just allow 15-20 minutes to fill it all out - they make it as easy as possible. While using the UHAUL van, I left my truck for inspection -- they had it done and waiting when I got back. Painless. Some have given this station bad reviews on Google...I believe they are disingenuous and have ulterior motives. I had no issues with this team, and would go back again.

Sterling, VA
Honda Accord Coupe
10/25/2019
Fast and prompt service
Convenient location, variety of services provided.

PE
PETER E.
10/19/2019
Very Happy
I got my car inspected and there was a problem with the motor mount, as it was cracked but not broken. They warned me about it and I probably could have gotten a clean inspection with it as is, but they gave me a great price to fix it so I did that instead. They were very honest and gave me a great deal to get my car in shape, so I am very happy.

SF
STEVEN F.
10/15/2019
Quick and courteous
Visited for a VA state safety inspection. In and out in less than a half hour.

Mehrvarz M.
10/10/2019
Very Friendly.....
Shawn was very friendly and helpful I will definitely come back and will recommend you guys.Thanks again.

Cadillac XTS
10/02/2019
Gem of a place tucked in the woods
Service was prompt and excellent.

DOUGLASS D.
Ram 1500
09/28/2019
Emission Inspection - easy
This is my go to place for safety and emissions inspections - seldom have to wait - owner and staff are always friendly

MICHAEL H.
Nissan Sentra
09/28/2019
Very Satisfied
Dropped by for a quick tire pressure check, Shawn noticed my windshield wiper blades were shot, and replaced them at the same time (I sort of knew it was time for new blades but hadn’t paid much attention). I was on my way in five minutes, all set for going out of town the next day. It’s like having an older brother keeping your car running for you.

PS
Patricia S.
Volkswagen Jetta
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Patricia said the employees were very kind and helpful.

AG
ANDREW G.
09/27/2019
Great shop!!!
Honest and reliable as always!

09/27/2019
Great Experience
These guys did a great job on my cars inspection. They were fast and friendly.

JAMES A.
Nissan JUKE
09/25/2019
Quick Inspections
No line for inspections and the inspector was allergic to the dog hair in my car but did the inspections anyway. Thanks!

JAY M.
09/19/2019
Car inspection
Great service.

09/14/2019
neighborhood service garage
I’ve been coming here for years. Bobby and staff have always been so friendly and helpful. Bobby is the kind of guy who takes care of his clients, always fair.