IL
Ilian L.
Kent, WA
Honda Fit
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Ilian said they had an issue with parts she bought and wasn't given a warranty to return it. They said she couldn't get anything back for it and it was a part over 500 dollars. Eventually they did give her a refund. They didn't have a print out on what she had purchased.
Kirsty M., General Manager from Lakewood Transmission Inc. responded on 10/17/2018

Ilian, I would like to apologize for the misunderstanding with electrical parts.  We are not able to return electrical parts to our supplier for refund.  We did recognize that the parts you purchased was the incorrect one for your vehicle, after further inspection we were able to locate the correct part, and happily exchanged the part for you with no additional cost.

Rae S.
Tacoma, WA
05/18/2018
Overpriced
They are very friendly however they definitely are not a very great shop. They quoted me almost 900 to get my brakes done. They said I need new front calipers, pads, and rotor. Along with rear brakes needing service and a brake fluid system flush. Went to another shop and was told I did not need new front calipers just new pads and rotors and told the rear brakes could use a service but they weren't in dire need and was quoted $550. Ultimately I took it to a friend who said the same thing as the 2nd shop and was able to do everything for $250 including an oil change. Lakewood transmission was trying to add in extra things that were not necessary. I will never return to this place.

CR
Charles R.
Lakewood, WA
Ford Club Wagon
04/10/2017 Category: Service
Charles said this business gave him prices on parts that were twice the cost of what they normally are.

Richard W.
Shelton, WA
Chevrolet Silverado
09/08/2016 Category: Service
Richard said this business did a good job and they were professional. He stated he went there for a diagnostic and they did not tell him what was wrong with his transmission. They only told him he needed a new one.