Kawehi M.
02/10/2021
Great care and clear direction
I took my car in to be looked at and they did an incredible job of learning me know what needed work and what were the priorities. They also helped me with giving me quotes so I could save up for future work. Will definitely be back.

PT
Pat T.
01/08/2021
transmission service
I far as I know they did a great job with my transmission service. And the cabin filter change even though it was more then I was quoted for the cabin filter change. I forgot to ask if they have a military discount or a senior discount. Next time I will. So far they are honest and have not lied

XL
Xavier L.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Xavier said this business got done quickly even though there were a few small problems. It still worked out.

Buzz S.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
10/23/2020
Knowledgeable and friendly service
My second time for transmission work on two separate vehicles and so far I'm very happy with the work although I never realized how expensive transmission work would be.

09/15/2020
Price and honesty.

SR
Steven R.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/01/2020
Trustworthy
More than anything else such as price I feel Lakewood Transmission is a trustworthy shop that gives me confidence

BD
Buzz D.
Vashon, WA
GMC Sonoma
07/02/2020
Good Job Feedback!
Did a good job in getting my pickup's transmission rebuilt. Was one day late in getting the job completed, which caused me some personal difficulties. However they did get it done the next day which I appreciated. I was pleased to find out that they want me to bring my pickup back for a 500 mile post job check up. Their office staff are very pleasant to work with in their communications.

VC
Vance C.
Dodge Journey
06/26/2020
BATTERY OR STARTER ISSUE
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE WHEN I AM NEED OF A MECHANIC .

Tim S.
Mercedes-Benz C280
05/26/2020
The people at the front desk and the workmanship on my car
The workmanship was good and I had my car back on the road the next day.

Mike C.
Gig Harbor, WA
GMC Yukon
04/06/2020
Customer since 1994
They went the extra mile to check out a bearing noise which confirmed what I thought it was the transfer case
I twice said mentioned a coupon I had found and was charged the full rate when I picked up the SUV led me to think last time I go there but then looking at my credit card statement I had gotten the coupon price so they kept me as a customer I won't mention they didn't rotate the tires like they said they were going to do to that they checked out the bearing noise

Marlon D.
Ford Expedition
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Marlon said he would recommend this business for service.

Aaron B.

GG
Gary G.
01/08/2020
Lakewood Transmission review
The service was very good, the people are friendly, responsive and courteous. The price wasn't what I expected, but it was still reasonable and fair. I gave them a four out of five stars because I think the service was good.

RT
Robert T.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Robert said this business did a pretty good job but they missed a couple things which he will have to repair himself.

Maria R.
Kia Sportage
12/15/2019 Category: Service
Maria said that after a visit to this business that her brakes work better, even though she had come in regarding her transmission. They did an inspection on her transmission, and realized that there was no problems with it. She didn't get the service done that she had originally come in for because she decided to scrap the vehicle. She would still recommend this business.