Lee Johnson Auto Family

Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5rating 4.3749963
Overall Rating 2.2499963/5Overall Rating 2.2499963/5rating 2.2499963rating 2.2499963rating 2.2499963
RONALD S. on 11/06/2017
"Salesman knew almost nothing"
I spent 9 hours trying to buy my used car. Four of those hours were trying to coax information out of the salesman about his inventory - we ran around in the rain for more than an hour so he could try to match cars with a print-out of what his inventory was. I asked if a car was AWD, and he wouldn't know. He'd say "no" to some, but then I pointed out that "AWD" was written right on the back of a car! It went on like this for HOURS. I asked what the most common maintenance issues were with this particular car, he didn't know, or would clearly make something up in order to hide his ignorance. In retrospect, I wish I'd had the nerve to ask for a different salesman. I feel bad for the guy, but my entire weekend was used up trying to get a car, and a customer with less patience than I have would have probably gone to a different dealership.
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 11/04/2017
Review Created: 11/06/2017 08:52 AM
ERIC S. on 11/01/2017
"Three strikes"
I can't remember if this is the third or fourth time that I've brought my car in for service where a tire rotation was requested and not done. The rest of the work was done to the best of my knowledge. And telling me that I can come back to have it done does not cut it. You had lost my business, but had to come back for a recall. Same result, very disappointed.
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/01/2017 08:29 AM
JAN W. on 10/21/2017
"Key Fob was not ready/available"
We were scheduled to have a 2nd key fob programmed. Unfortunately, there was a miscommunication and the Fob was either not there or was not correct. They did do the 30k check and gave us a free oil when it is time. Overall it is good, just disappointed that we have to make another appointment and wait longer for the 2nd fob
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Service Date: 10/21/2017
Review Created: 10/21/2017 08:47 PM
JACQUELINE B. on 10/06/2017
"I was told my car would be washed, it wasn't. And the type of oil that was mentioned (synthetic) was not was on the invoice. I dont really care, as long as it works for my vehicle."
I felt what i was told was not what actually happened. And that just changing oil took an hour was a bit long.
Vehicle: Kia Rio
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 08:20 AM
DANIEL M. on 10/02/2017
"WIndow Repair"
You guys did a great job repairing the window, only upset with the clean up of your work. Left tape stuck to the car and did not clean the window leaving it with smudges and finger prints everywhere
Service Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/02/2017 09:26 AM
MICHELLE M. on 09/24/2017
"Didn't complete service"
I had my oil change (that was great) ... I also asked for one of my headlights to be replaced. I paid for it and left, however the headlight was never replaced. I got home and realized that it was still out and had to come back.
The team was great about taking care of it, just frustrating that it wasn't taken care of in the first place.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 09/23/2017
Review Created: 09/24/2017 05:57 PM
RAMESH N. on 09/19/2017
"Problem is not fixed"
I took my vehicle for oil leak and the problem was not fixed even though they took more than aday to fix it. In that process, they also identified more than 1.3k worth additional service items that I ended up spending to get it done. Now I am wondering the quality of those work as well.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-9
Service Date: 09/16/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 03:51 PM
CHRISTINA B. on 09/16/2017
"Not impressed"
Went for 30 day check in. I was told I could talk to the service advisor about anything I had questions on....that didnt happen. The guy at the desk just gave me the keys and that was it.
Service Date: 09/16/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 02:21 PM
MARK E. on 09/13/2017
"Marks on my car after it was washed"
After getting home I noticed rub marks on the hood of my car apparently left from the car wash. My car was in immaculate shape and basically brand new as I purchased it late July with 4400 miles on it. I am not sure if these marks can be rubbed out or not. My wife and are are quite bummed and disappointed :(

I would recommend that you recalibrate your machine asap!
Vehicle: Kia Optima Hybrid
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 08:37 AM
MICHAEL J. on 09/12/2017
"Wait Time"
Drop off car at 7am. Told it wold be done at noon. Still had to wait an hour.
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017 05:41 PM
JESSE B. on 08/29/2017
"Routine Service"
My wife brought our Mazda in for a routine service call/recall and the service desk could not find her appointment. Claiming they did not believe that she had not previously been to Lee Johnson's Service Garage before. Not until she proved with a previous service notification (which she felt inclined to do such) did the attendant even consider she may have been in the right.
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 08:43 AM
TED F. on 08/23/2017
"OEM Parking Sensors - 2016 Mazda 6 Grand Touring"
I contacted Lee Johnson Mazda to have OEM Front/Rear Parking Sensors installed on our 2016 Mazda 6. I spoke with both the Parts department to validate the option, and also to the service manager to schedule the work which was estimated around $900. My conversations and emails referenced both Front and Rear parking sensors. Not until I picked up the car and work was completed was I told "only Rear parking is avaiable". Had I know prior to moving forward with the work that only Rear sensors were available for $900 I would have chosen Not to have the work done. Front sensors were the most needed for my teen drivers. My Mazda 6 already had back-up camera and rear cross traffic alert, so rear parking sensors are quite redundant and don't add the value I was looking for. Lesson learned, but I was quite clear on my end of the communication and fully expected Both Front and Rear. I was surprised when I picked up the car and should have pushed back at the time...just took a little bit to process and they were closing. Ted Fagerness - ted.fagerness@outlook.com - 425-466-1406
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda6
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 11:03 PM
ZACH M. on 08/17/2017
"Tire rotation "
Installed 2 new tires on the passenger side of the truck. Shouldn't the new tires both go on the front?!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 08:44 AM
CHRISTOPHER O. on 08/10/2017
"Average"
Today's visit took quite a long time, 2 hours for quick lube, they didn't wash the car and didn't provide the oil change sticker to alert me to the next due date
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 08:23 PM
MARILYN H. on 07/28/2017
"Efficiency "
Tom Mulhollen was amazing when I came in w no appointment and reported my battery light was going on for the last 2 weeks! He was very friendly and set me up while I had lunch in the coffee shop--and I was out within the hour! Thank you Tom!
Vehicle: Saturn L300
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 04:10 PM
RICHARD E. on 07/27/2017
"One for two"
Fixed the emergency brake on our Kia. On the other hand, this is the fourth time we've brought the vehicle in to have the stereo fixed--the sound cuts out--and they didn't believe us and did nothing to fix it. Cut out again just this morning. On our 3rd visit, we had video of it cutting out and coming back in and they replaced the head unit. Guess we'll have to wait for that magic moment and try to catch it on video again. Anyhow, friendly staff as always, and got 1/2 the job done right!
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 10:50 AM
JOHN A. on 07/19/2017
"Took advantage of my wife on an oil change while getting a recall."
Took the CX-5 in for recall repair that was supposed to take 45 minutes. Asked for an oil change at the same time. Entire process took 2 hours and was charged $100 for a synthetic oil change without asking for authorization.
Vehicle: MAZD CX5
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 08:59 PM
RAY S. on 07/13/2017
"Oil change in corvette "
I asked the service desk person to inform the technicians of two things

1 be sure to fill with 7 quarts of oil. They forgot to do that. I had to bring it to their attention

Reset the oil reminder gauge. They forgot to do that

I will not be back. Very disappointed in service

You can call me to discuss

425 281 9838

I was thinking about buying a new Chevrolet from your dealership

I have since changed my mind. I will not be back
Vehicle: CHEV CORV
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 08:09 PM
PATRICK T. on 07/13/2017
"Disappointed"
They could not even get the appointment reservation correct, things went down from there.
Vehicle: CHEV SUBUC
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 05:22 PM
YANJI L. on 07/13/2017
"Service dept overselling parts and services"
As title says, I don't like how they always try to sell something. I understand that's how they make money, but still it's too much that they try to sell me something everytime I take my vehicle for service.
Vehicle: MAZD MZ3