Lee Johnson Auto Family

Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5rating 4.3749963
Overall Rating 2.2499963/5Overall Rating 2.2499963/5rating 2.2499963rating 2.2499963rating 2.2499963
MANUEL E. on 10/29/2017
"30,000 miles checkup"
Not totally happy two tire have a wrong psi, water gasket open. The only good thing is the provided drop off to the work office
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/29/2017 02:40 PM
STEVE L. on 10/28/2017
"Attention to detail is not there"
Took in for first oil change, tire rotation, and fluid check. Tires not rotated, told they do not check trans fluid at 6000 miles and most do not have dipstick (mine does), paper work shows it was done. DEF could only have 2 gal added not filled, but paper work states you would add up to 3 gal. Windshield washer was not filled but paper work shows it was done. Service writer Patty made it a little better by rotating tires and having transmission fluid checked. With this type of work preformed makes it difficult to have faith in the quality of work preformed.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/28/2017 12:31 PM
MADISON T. on 10/26/2017
"Belts"
I took my car in for an airbag recall, they ended up having it for several days and I was told my serpentine belt looked like it needed to be replaced so I agreed to fixing it as it was making a screeching sound anyways. My car was doing well for a few days after the repair, then I noticed it was making the same noise that it was making before repairs and I was assured it had been fixed. I also noticed they left several smudges throughout my car. I enjoyed the experience while my car was in the shop, and everyone was very kind.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda6
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 09:35 AM
JESSICA M. on 10/25/2017
"Great service in the shop, got home a was a little disappointed"
I like taking my mazda in here, it's easy, convenient, and quick, and the environment is very friendly. Typically they do a very good job. I still plan to go back, however after I got home this time there were a couple issues.
I took my car in to get roof racks installed, and for a regular oil change. A couple weeks afterwards, my oil change light came on, so that wasn't reset. I also was looking at the roof racks and realized one of them was installed backwards, even though the roof rack says "<- Front of car" on it so you know which direction to install it in. This has been causing extra noise and drag.
Love coming in here, just hope you guys will pay a little more attention to detail next time :)
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Vehicle: Audi A3
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017 09:45 PM
TANYA L. on 10/20/2017
"A tad disappointed with car cleanliness"
I want to start by saying I think Scott in service is fantastic. My car was in the shop for three weeks. When I picked it up today, the interior was filthy. I was told it would be vacuumed. My car exterior was washed but there were clumps of dirt all over my windshield. I had to spray solution about 4 items to get it drivable. I feel my car should have been in better shape than when I dropped it off. I mentioned to Scott and he immediately picked up the phone to call someone but at that point I didn’t have the time and felt it would be 1/2 done. Scott said to bring it in to get it vacuumed but honestly, after 3 weeks of them having it, it should have been done. Honestly I would have loved a detail but it is so expensive! At the very least I expected a clean car.
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/20/2017 08:15 PM
WILLIAM R. on 10/17/2017
"It's a dealership. It's ok"
It was your basic oil change. No big deal.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-9
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 08:12 PM
JOHN E. on 10/05/2017
"not fixed "
I brought my car in for a few things.... everyone was very professional and courteous . One of the issues was a driver window that when partially down, vibrates and rattles.... I was told it was fixed. Well, it is not. it is doing exactly the same thing now as it was when I brought it in. I have since learned this is a known problem and there is a service bulletin for this issue, which requires a part(s) Apparently you did not do enough research.
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017 01:39 PM
BRYAN G. on 10/02/2017
"Average Service"
The carwash wasn't available so they said they'd vacuum and hand-wash. The hand-wash was pretty sloppy with soap left on one of my mirrors and top wasn't done at all. They never vacuumed my car.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/02/2017 11:41 PM
SEOK K. on 10/02/2017
"Bad Finance Guy"
The sales guy Roland really worked hard to get us what we want, but the finance guy, his first name goes by Michael, humiliated me and my wife by mentioning about warranty package that we turned down. I almost walked away from there due to his bad attitude unless the car that I bought was not for my daughter. I would never deal with this guy anymore, so that I am going to recommend this place to any of my friends and families.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-3
Sales Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 10/02/2017 11:24 AM
JOANNE K. on 10/01/2017
"No better than other places "
Always seems to be something not done correctly. Last time oil screw not set correctly and it leaked. I had to bring it back. This time not vacuumed. Long drive for just normal service.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/01/2017 04:02 PM
NATHANIEL S. on 09/26/2017
"a little disappointed"
Although there were 3 people behind the desk, it took some time for me to be waited on. I had just washed my car and asked that my car not be washed, but vacuumed would be nice........It wasn't done. I like everyone in the service department, but today wasn't a good day. On todays service I would not recommend anyone to this business.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 09/26/2017 02:54 PM
TETSUJUCHI T. on 09/26/2017
"Okay"
Had a check engine light again. It's the closest dealer service. Will buy a Subaru.
Vehicle: Mazda MPV
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/26/2017 07:33 AM
MADISON S. on 09/23/2017
"Great sales guy, terrible closing experience."
The sales guy we had was awesome, very nice, no pressure...However the closing process was made WAY longer than it needed to be and the closing guy was pretty obnoxious and high pressure.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3 5-Door
Sales Date: 09/23/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 08:34 PM
DOUG B. on 09/22/2017
"Brian is outstanding and he is the only reason I came back to lease again"
The other manager behind the counter (the corner area) was not friendly at all. Almost confrontational I felt.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Sales Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 08:34 PM
GARRETT C. on 09/21/2017
"Not the greatest experience this time"
When I went out to my car after paying, the passenger side kick panel was still lying on the floorboard, had to get someone to reattach it. About a mile away from the dealership, the low tire pressure light came on. I was told this was due to the tire rotation and could be fixed "in about 12 seconds." I said I would be back before they closed to get it resolved. When I called later that afternoon to let them know I was on my way, I was told there were no techs left there and all had left for the day. This was before 6pm. Normally I have gotten good service but this time was not up to par.
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 01:24 PM
ASFARUL H. on 09/09/2017
"Fast service "
I have mazda pre paid maintenance but it looks like there is not much transparency around what would be done as a part of this service. So, I am not sure if I for the got the same service that I paid for.
Service Date: 09/09/2017
Review Created: 09/09/2017 04:50 PM
WENDY B. on 09/08/2017
"Average"
Multiple errors were made in paperwork when we purchased of the car. They were unwilling to negotiate on the price and they only provided us with 1 key for the car. We requested a second key and were told no
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017 05:00 PM
STEVE F. on 09/03/2017
"Frustrating experience"
I had stopped in at this dealership and had a lengthy and productive conversation with the Service manager on potential issues with my Mazda. Having already gotten two conflicting diagnostics from other repair shops, I was hoping to get an informed answer from this dealer to back up one of the others. When I showed up for the appointment at 7:30 am, I was asked whether I wanted to wait or take a shuttle ride. I waited for a bit then decided to walk. My car didn't end up being ready until 4:00 pm and I never received a call on its status (I called twice). Instead of getting a diagnosis that backed up one of the other shops, they gave me a third opinion that was different from the other two. Plus, they changed out the spark plugs as part of their overall safety inspection (with my permission) which was unrelated to the problem. Their charge for this service was more than 50% higher than another Mazda dealer in the area would have charged for the same service (I called to check). I left very confused and not very satisfied.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda6