Lee Johnson Auto Family

Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5rating 4.3749963
Overall Rating 2.2499963/5Overall Rating 2.2499963/5rating 2.2499963rating 2.2499963rating 2.2499963
GLEN B. on 11/15/2017
"Working hard to get you a good deal"
I was searching for a new Chevy Bolt using a variety of Internet tools (e.g., truecar.com). My situation was a bit unusual in that I had a trade-in that had a run-in with a deer during the previous weekends -- a fact that I disclosed in my original request. Needless to say, I received a large number of dealer responses. While most replies were responsive, the Lee Johnson representative (Cole) provided a number of alternatives that could potentially make my "tricky" trade-in and new car purchase easier. He was also the most forthcoming on "the numbers." Consequently, I was willing to go the next step. After traveling three hours, I met with Cole. He was very friendly and professional. While the initial discussion on price started a little rocky (I was under the impression there was more wiggle room on price than there was), Cole's manager immediately got involved and together they created a package that met my needs and made me feel like I got a good deal. After the purchase, Cole did an excellent job orienting me to the Bolt. I appreciate all the work (from initial contact to ultimate negotiation) done by Cole, his manager, and the rest of the Lee Johnson team. I really do believe they are motivated to get you the best deal possible. I would buy from them again.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Bolt EV
Sales Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 08:46 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 11/15/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Glen. We're very glad to hear that we were able to work something out and that you were happy with the deal. Congratulations on your new Chevy Bolt!

CRISTIANA S. on 11/13/2017
"Excellent customer service"
Very efficient and pleasant. They offered to wash and vacuum out my car before I even asked about it!
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017 01:49 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 11/15/2017

Thank you for your great feedback, Cristiana. We're happy to hear your visit went so well. Our goal is always to give you a 5 star experience, so please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do better. Thanks!

DOUGLAS H. on 11/10/2017
"Quick "
I was the second car in line and they got me out in less than 30 minuets. Very acceptable.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-9
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 08:34 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 11/13/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Douglas. We're glad to hear your visit went well. If there's ever anything we can do better, please feel free to let us know. Thanks!

PHILIP R. on 11/10/2017
"Very good service"
Very fine attention and service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 02:45 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 11/10/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Philip. We're glad to hear your visit went well. If there's ever anything you feel we can do better, please feel free to let us know. Thanks!

RAYMOND S. on 11/09/2017
"Great service very expensive "
Great service very expensive
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 08:24 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 11/09/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Raymond. We're glad you had a good experience with our team, and we look forward to working with you again.

JEAN-DANIEL R. on 11/08/2017
"Great and honest "
The advisor had bad news for me, but he was honest and explained clearly what was happening. This is great service in my book!
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017 08:22 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 11/08/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Jean. We're glad to hear you had a pleasant experience despite the bad news. We hope everything worked out!

STEVEN G. on 11/07/2017
"Oil Change"
Got referred to the Quick Lube and got in and taken care of.
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017 03:00 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 11/07/2017

Thank you for your great feedback, Steven. We're glad to hear your visit went well. Please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do better. Thanks!

VINCENT G. on 11/02/2017
"Service"
I pick up my car after service and Scott and Traci did a great job coordinating the release of my papers after hours.
Service Date: 10/19/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017 09:26 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 11/02/2017

Thank you for your great feedback, Vincent. We're glad to hear your visit went well. Our goal is always to give you a 5 star experience, so please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do better. Thanks!

GARRET H. on 10/31/2017
"Foo"
Bar
Review Created: 10/31/2017 09:18 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 11/01/2017

Thank you for your visit, Garret. We appreciate your business!

SERENA H. on 10/31/2017
"Great Advice"
Been a customer for over 10 years here with Lee Johnson. Scott and his team are truthful on the things that I must fix for my old car. They do not push me for additional services but keep it fact based. Even with my old car, he never sends me to the sales team. I appreciate the honesty and quickness in getting things done. Their shuttle driver has also been with Lee Johnson for a long time, I feel like this has to be great place for the employees if all these people have worked here for this long!
Review Created: 10/31/2017 09:17 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 11/01/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Serena. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. Our goal is always to give you a 5 star experience every time you come see us, so please feel free to let us know if there's ever any way we can improve. Take care!

JACK S. on 10/30/2017
"Service experience "
Service personnel were knowledgeable, personable and professional. Premises were clean and well organized.
Vehicle: Kia Spectra
Review Created: 10/30/2017 02:50 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 10/31/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Jack. We're glad to hear your visit went well. Please feel free to let us know if there's ever any way you feel we can improve. Thanks!

ARLONE B. on 10/28/2017
"Service was great, wait time not so great"
The service guys (encountered three during my visit) were very patient and explained everything happening with my car repair. I found out that a dealer in another state was untruthful with me about my wheel alignments, and that made me so relieved, to finally get that issue resolved. I had an appointment at 2, didn't leave until after 5. The wait seemed a bit long, for oil change, emission test and alignment. And their wifi didn't pull up internet on my iPad.
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 10/28/2017 10:14 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 10/31/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Arlone. We are glad to hear that our team was able to resolve your Mazda's issues. We look forward to seeing you again!

RAFAEL R. on 10/26/2017
"Quick service and professional "
Went in for the airbag recall. Friendly and professional.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-9
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 07:47 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 10/27/2017

Thank you for your great feedback, Rafael. We're glad to hear you had a pleasant visit. Please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do even better. Thanks!

ANALISE A. on 10/26/2017
"Unnecessary Upsell"
Since buying my car at Lee Johnson four years ago, I have always brought my car here for service. Unfortunately, the past three times they've called while working on it and tried to upsell me. The first time they stated I needed to replace the light above my license plate which was roughly $30, and when I showed up to pay for the service they claimed I also needed to replace my tires soon. Little did they know that I had recently replaced my tires, as in the past few months and had only driven ~4k miles since, so I knew that claim was garbage. This time I was told I my battery level was low and that I needed to replace my brake pads at ~60k miles. Needless to say, I will be getting a few additional quotes before I decide to drop $500 on these two services. Otherwise, Lee Johnson has been pretty quick about performing the services and the staff is very friendly and helpful.
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 02:48 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 10/27/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Analise. We read these reviews to help us best serve our customers, so we really appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention -- and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We truly value your business, and we hope to work with you again!

STEPHANIE G. on 10/25/2017
"Light repair needs"
Location
Review Created: 10/25/2017 07:49 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 10/25/2017

Thank you for your visit, Stephanie. We're glad to hear everything went well. Please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do better. Thanks!

ROBERT T. on 10/25/2017
"Great service. "
You have reasonable hours so I can get in early and get my oil changed on my way to work. You dependably open on time and do a great job. Your staff is very nice and professional.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Review Created: 10/25/2017 07:48 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 10/25/2017

Thank you for your great feedback, Robert. We're happy to hear that we're a convenient stop for you. Our goal is always to give you a 5 star experience, so please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do better. Thanks!

AUSTIN S. on 10/24/2017
"Great service, mechanics need some more repetition though."
Great service from the dealer, very friendly and personable. Scott was great, really put his best foot forward. Not so inclined by the mechanics work though, unless it's a GM part or warranty, I don't think I'll be taking my car back there for them to work on. I'd rather take my care to a more trusted mechanic if I have the option.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Review Created: 10/24/2017 03:54 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 10/25/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Austin. We are glad to hear that our team treated you well and sorry to hear the mechanical work wasn't done to your satisfaction. Please do feel free to email us or call with further details as we want every visit to be a 5 star experience. Thanks!

ROSE K. on 10/19/2017
"Nice people "
Vehicle: Mazda RX-8
Service Date: 10/19/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 02:09 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 10/19/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Rose. We appreciate your business!

LONG P. on 10/18/2017
"Friendly services, easy to deal."
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Sales Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 08:32 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 10/19/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for leaving us such a great review, Long. Congratulations on your new Toyota Prius!

JASON K. on 10/18/2017
"Friendly, helpful staff"
Did 5 test drives and financed a car purchase here. Great staff. Only complaint is that sometimes they are busy and understaffed, so there can be long waits to work with the office/business manager instead of salespeople. Or, they call up staff from the Chevy dealership who can help you drive but aren't necessarily trained to answer Kia questions.
Sales Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 02:37 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 10/19/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Jason. We read every review to help us best serve our customers, so we really appreciate you letting us know what we got right as well as how we can improve. Congrats on your new Kia Optima!