VI
Vincent I.
Toyota Avalon
03/14/2019
The best
The people and pricing. They will let you know what the cost is before going a head with the job.

Donna M.
03/13/2019
Emergency Service
I recently had emergency service that needed to be done on my car and Legacy Automotive came to be help. My starter, which was in stock, was replaced within a few hours at a reasonable cost. I also asked if my brakes could be checked and that was done as a courtesy and no charge. The staff was professional and helpful throughout. I will use them again when my car needs servicing.

AO
Amy O.
Beachwood, NJ
GMC Sonoma
03/13/2019
Awesome!
I have been going here for four years and I will never go anywhere else. Always excellent service.

AG
Anna G.
Howell, NJ
Nissan Xterra
03/12/2019
Excellent customer service.
Gil, very pleasant along with the staff, keeps you updated on the work progress, only let's you know if anything else is need of repair. I have recommended 2 other people to go to his shop.

LG
Leslie G.
03/12/2019
Tire Repair
I received a very friendly greeting and was assisted immediately. My tire was repaired and I was on my way within 15 minutes. Very happy with the service.

Karen B.
03/09/2019
Tailight
I always trust these guys to do a good job.

Theresa M.
Jackson, NJ
03/08/2019
Towed my car in, fixed the problems at reasonable rates, and was courteous and helpful!

Donald M.
03/06/2019
Gil is the greatest!
The car was diagnosed and I was given a very fair price, they did the work, car is fixed with out any add ons or changes to the quote. Legacy is the best!
Most fair, most honest, and most capable!
Don J McKeon Jr Veltri & Associates top company producer 2016, 2015 & 2014 dmckeon@veltrirealtors.com

John F.
03/05/2019
Taurus
Thanks great job

Julia C.
Princeton, NJ
03/04/2019
Honest auto repair
Gil and his establishment were wonderful. I needed an entirely new engine on my Honda Pilot and he found a great used engine and stayed in constant communication while he did the repair work. I just got the car back— so I will be sure so post an updated review— but I am not worried about his integrity. There was a small unrelated glitch with my windshield wipers/mechanism as soon as we left the shop— and upon calling him— he said to bring it back anytime without an appointment and he would work on it while we wait. He had been paid in full and could have said he had no idea what I was talking about and let deal with it— but clearly, he is honest and wants to provide quality customer care. He was highly recommended and I am very grateful we found him. It’s enough to pay for major auto repair— but it makes it much better to know you are getting quality honest work.

Donna G.

SD
Sherri D.
02/28/2019
Legacy is the best!
Gil and his crew at legacy will go out of their way to take care of you.we have 3 vehicles and all work is done by them.never had a bad experience...great work and fair prices.can't ask for anything else.thanks again guys!

NS
Nancy S.
Lakehurst, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/27/2019
I'm always satisfied with the service.
They take me at my appointed time and finish in the time I'm told. I'm always satisfied with their service when I leave. It's nice to have a good mechanic in the area I live.

RL
Richard L.
Kia Optima
02/23/2019
Auto service
Work done professionally and always kept me in loop on when it would be completed.

VW

Tracy D.
Howell, NJ
02/19/2019
Feb Repair
Legacy was very good. Took the time to tell me exactly what was wrong and what wasnt. Came in at exactly the estimate and was done when they said they would be. Extremely friendly and easy to deal with.

MF
Michael F.
Jeep Liberty
02/18/2019
Fixed jeep
Love this place. Trust them to do it right for a fair price.

Richard M.
02/18/2019
Review
I have a 2008 Dodge Ram that I bring to these guys for general maintenance or a repair. They are always timely, courteous, fair, and I don't get the sense they are ever trying to sell me something I may not need. I really trust these guys. There work is excellent, price is fair, they're always available, I trust their judgment, and they're nice guys.

GS
Geraldine S.
Jeep Cherokee
02/17/2019
Great staff
Work done on time and fair prices. Clean waiting area too

CA
Cynthia A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/16/2019
Legacy is my new automotive shop
I tried LEGACY after my AAA tow driver Justin, who happens to work for LEGACY, recommended them. Family business for 40 years. Fair. Honest. Smart. Justin uses LEGACY for his auto needs. So I tried them. LEGACY was all the things Justin promised. They did a wonderful job on my car. Found what the problem was. Fixed it. The price for the job was extremely fair. My car is running great. And the owner (young Mike-one of the two sons of the father and two sons business) was patient and really listened to the details of my mysterious car problem. I will bring my car to LEGACY for ALL of my car needs. They are a great local business and provide a wonderful service. Can't thank them enough. Bye bye Dealership.