TA
Thiago A.
08/24/2019
Since I found Legacy Auto, I never looked back. Their prices are excellent and their work is excellent. They are honest and very professional. I went to them to replace my entire engine cooling system 4 years ago and every other necessary maintenance since than. Just visited again for some upkeep of a car that I use for traveling all over the east coast and sometimes as far as South Florida. Once again they delivered great work. I never had a problem with anything they worked on.

FP
Frank P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2019
Super!!!!!
These past two weeks saw three of my cars needing just basic servicing and one requiring some servicing and repairs. All tasks were performed with perfectly. My Santa Fe had a few issues and they were able to trouble shoot and fix all of them . Thank you to all the fine mechanics at Legacy. Gil, GIl and Mike have an awesome crew!!!

AD
Anthony D.
New Jersey
Lincoln Town Car
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said Gilbert the owner was a great guy and he had a terrific experience with the business. He also said he has been going to the business for over 40 years.

Jessica K.
New Jersey
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Jessica said she was happy with her service.

Ray C.
Fords, NJ
08/16/2019
A/C repair and wheel bearing replacement
Great communication provided throughout the service. This service is my 2nd major repair at Legacy and I would highly recommend to all my friends.
I am driving from Woodbridge Township for Gil and his team to perform professional repairs and quality parts.
Thank you..

John F.
Great
Great timely service

FS
Frank S.
Toyota Avalon
Mr. Sullivan
why go any where else? the rates are fair and the work
is the best. You can't beat it !!!!!!

Marcene W.
Jackson, NJ
08/15/2019
Gill, Gill, Jr and Mike are always kind, professional and always willing to answer any questions you have.
I lost them when they moved from their last location. Now that I have found them again, I travel from Jackson to Brick to have them take care of my vehicles. I value their opinion when it comes to my vehicle. They make me feel like they are not going to try and over charge me for services and they give me the best options to take when having to decide on repairs. I like that I can get appointments and repairs done quickly. I am with Triple A and the gentleman (Zack) came to my apartment with the brand new battery and installed it. He, too was kind, professional and informative. Suggestion: When the company has to uproot and move again, please reach out to your customers and let them know what your new address is.

TH
Thomas H.
08/14/2019
SPEED, PRICE AND QUALITY WORK.
I called on the phone and asked if they could check out a problem I had with my car, and they said bring it right over. Even though they had all their bays full they checked out my problem and fixed it right away. Well it looks like I found my new car repair garage. THANX LEGACY.

Joseph M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/13/2019
Quick,efficient service at a good price
The serpentine belt broke and Legacy was able to get it replaced and get the car running. Thanks Legacy!

RD
Robert D.
Kia Sportage
08/13/2019
Honest
Great and honest service. Never felt like I was ripped off

Missy C.
08/12/2019
Job well done, friendly too.
I trust Legacy Auto, I have had good results in the past.
I brought 2 cars to them to fix and I knew some of the problems my cars had so when I was told what needed to be done and what it would cost I was happy with their honesty and price. I got one car back today and it works great and is very quiet.
Very nice people . Thanks Legacy!!!

FP
Frank P.
Super!!!
Always a job well done, from the easy jobs like an oil change to major ones, legacy is the place

PS
Peter S.
Lexus GX 470
Honest
The car is always ready when they say it will be and always fair prices never try to sell you something you don’t need

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Mazda MPV
08/10/2019
Oil & Brakes
Excellent service. Oil change & air filter.
Returned 3 days later for brake service. Pads, rotors & calipers.

SD
Sherri D.
Nissan Versa
08/09/2019
Gil and staff take care of your every problem with great prices and understanding of their job.thanks guys

Bonnie B.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Bonnie said the business is quick and they have fairly reasonable prices. She has already recommended them to others.

Marie B.
Toms River, NJ
07/30/2019
The best
I have always had a favorable experience with Legacy. I can’t stress enough how honest they are. The staff is great.

NS
Nancy S.
Lakehurst, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/29/2019
Good prices and great service.

John D.