08/13/2020
Honest & Just awesome all around
Always done with my car quickly and just feel like it’s one hundred percent honesty and great work never had any issues

CG
Chuck G.
Toms River, NJ
Honda Civic Cpe
08/11/2020
Always great
Can’t say enough good things about legacy auto. In these times it’s hard to find an honest auto shop . That is exactly what Gil and the guys are . ...Honest and reasonable priced . Always done right always done fast always a good price .

DO
Danny O.
Allenwood, NJ
08/07/2020
Great experience
Those guys are the best , they know what they do and fair price the owner is very kind

EP
Elyssa P.
08/06/2020
Very honest and quick
Went to another chain which showed me exactly what was wrong but then proceeded to tell me I would need to fix something else entirely. Glad I was raised by a mechanic because I went for a second opinion.

Legacy was far more honest, and they fixed only exactly what was needed. Also only took one day.

AO

Michael F.
Jeep Liberty
07/28/2020
Fixed my Jeep
Does the work that needs to be done. Understands the situation

JO

Silveio D.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/24/2020
Very satisfied customer
I brought my car in a few weeks ago and was satisfied with the work done and now took my daughter ‘s car and still am.

Suzanne C.
07/23/2020
Easy going friendly
I brought my car in for an oil change / tire rotation and check front end check. I was given a list of problems I’d need to address but no pressure . My car is old with way too many miles so my next investment will be new . I would definitely recommend Legacy Automotive though for easy going service 🙂

SZ
Scott Z.
New York, NY
07/17/2020
customer
Gill is great to deal with. Always fast and great work. Never have any issues. He makes it easy. He always has the same mechanics which says a lot. They have great workmanship. And his prices s very fair.

DK
Dave K.
Point Pleasant, NJ
Honda Civic Sdn
07/14/2020
Excellent mechanics Trustworthy diagnosis
I've been using them several years and always felt that they aren't looking to make more than what is needed . Once my son's car hit a curb and was steering was out of wack. He took it to Mavis tire in point pleasant and they said he needed tire rods because one was bent . It would of cost him over 500 .. I told him to bring it to Legacy and they said he just needed an alignment which cost him under 100. Never have I felt being taken advantage of. They are a solid option when work or a diagnosis is needed

Stanley W.
Buick LeSabre
07/11/2020
Legacy
I needed power steering repair with replacement of rack & pinion & tie rods on a 2005 buick lesabre which is no longer made. Not only did they tackle the job effectively & rapidly they checked the oil & changed it when it was black.

SD
Silveio D.
Cadillac SRX
07/11/2020
Satisfied customer
Professional,reasonable and courteous
Definitely use again and will recommend to others.

Timothy S.
07/08/2020
Fast and upfront pricing
Pricing isn’t a secret here and it’s appreciated.

NS
Nancy S.
Lakehurst, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/03/2020
Have fair prices & great service!