Latest Review 33 minutes ago

Michael V.
02/27/2021
Flat tire
Very helpful
Took care of me right away

AO
Amy O.
Beachwood, NJ
Honda Civic Si
02/24/2021
Always Awesome!
I have been going here for years and I have always had a great experience. Excellent service every time! I recently moved over an hour away, but I still make the drive anytime I need work done on my vehicle because I won't go anywhere else. Definitely worth the drive. I highly recommend them.

Robert C.
02/21/2021
My car didn’t start and I called Triple Way, they were here within 15 minutes. It was not the battery and the car had to be towed. They called Legacy and they arrived within 10 minutes. They took the car to the shop and put in a new alternator and found another problem and called to ask permission to fix. I was very pleased with the service and especially their honesty. I will definitely go back.

AL
Anthony L.
02/15/2021
fair prices and reliable work
They have always nailed the problem on the first visit. Courteous and flexible

SZ
Scott Z.
New York, NY
02/13/2021
They are just always on the money painless
They are always there for you. Quick easy and the pricing is always correct. I fully trust them. They have proven it to me more then once.

Christine B.
02/11/2021
Efficient
Mike was professional & knowledgeable & kept in touch with me over a series of days while my car was being repaired

Donna S.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
02/10/2021
Courteous and efficient
When I was there, you explained everything clearly and I was pleased with the work, and the cost to get it done

LW
Leo W.
02/09/2021
Greatest service, prices and overall excellent
Gil has been taking care of all of my mechanical issues for just about 9 years now. They're the most honest, professional and respectful repair shop in the entire northern ocean county area. They never try to rip you off or try to sell you something you don't need. They listen to what you're telling them as far as what you have noticed going on with your vehicle and once they figure out what is wrong they'll once again call you up, explain what is wrong, how they'll repair it and present you with a wriiten estimate if you so request. They'll never go above that estimate with out contacting the customer first to explain why the price has changed. Just a great honest repair shop run by great people!

DO
Danny O.
Allenwood, NJ
02/09/2021
Everything
Great people,great mechanics,trust worthy, totally recommend

KD
Kevin D.
Manasquan, NJ
02/08/2021
Great job, Thank you
The honesty and I Knowledge of the owners and the workers. Good job gets done right with no guesswork an extra charges like other places.

Craig C.
Brielle, NJ
INFINITI M56
02/06/2021
Trust
Gil and the team at Legacy are people you can trust on your first visit and every visit. That’s not easy to find, so when I do, I stick with it.

RZ
Robert Z.
02/05/2021
Best auto repair in NJ
Very honest, always professional, and very reasonable. Would recommend Legacy Auto to anyone looking for a great group of mechanics. They were a great find after getting ripped off and taken advantage of by a number of mechanics in the Monmouth and Ocean County area.

02/01/2021
Outstanding...
I own a 19 year old Toyota Tacoma. A truck this old will develop problems. I had problems. Oil leaks, very rough ride. There were also issues unbeknownst to me. I went to a Toyota dealer... told me the issues and declared they would not fix.
This is where the story gets good. I had passed Legacy MANY times on Route 88. I stopped in and I asked if they would take a look. I left the truck for the day. Later that day I returned for diagnosis and estimate. Basically, same issues. We talked.. given estimate.. I asked to be called if other issues found. There were some problems discovered. Legacy called, explained.
I am very pleased. . Overall: great workmanship and customer service.

AG
Anna G.
Howell, NJ
Nissan Xterra
01/29/2021
Excellent customer service.
Gil is always great informing you about issues with your car if repairs are needed or not, very honest.

ES
Elaine S.
Matawan, NJ
Nissan Rogue
01/27/2021
They’re the best!!
I trust and rely on Legacy for the upkeep on my vehicles.