AO

Michael F.
Jeep Liberty
07/28/2020
Fixed my Jeep
Does the work that needs to be done. Understands the situation

JO

Silveio D.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/24/2020
Very satisfied customer
I brought my car in a few weeks ago and was satisfied with the work done and now took my daughter ‘s car and still am.

Suzanne C.
07/23/2020
Easy going friendly
I brought my car in for an oil change / tire rotation and check front end check. I was given a list of problems I’d need to address but no pressure . My car is old with way too many miles so my next investment will be new . I would definitely recommend Legacy Automotive though for easy going service 🙂

SZ
Scott Z.
New York, NY
07/17/2020
customer
Gill is great to deal with. Always fast and great work. Never have any issues. He makes it easy. He always has the same mechanics which says a lot. They have great workmanship. And his prices s very fair.

DK
Dave K.
Point Pleasant, NJ
Honda Civic Sdn
07/14/2020
Excellent mechanics Trustworthy diagnosis
I've been using them several years and always felt that they aren't looking to make more than what is needed . Once my son's car hit a curb and was steering was out of wack. He took it to Mavis tire in point pleasant and they said he needed tire rods because one was bent . It would of cost him over 500 .. I told him to bring it to Legacy and they said he just needed an alignment which cost him under 100. Never have I felt being taken advantage of. They are a solid option when work or a diagnosis is needed

Stanley W.
Buick LeSabre
07/11/2020
Legacy
I needed power steering repair with replacement of rack & pinion & tie rods on a 2005 buick lesabre which is no longer made. Not only did they tackle the job effectively & rapidly they checked the oil & changed it when it was black.

SD
Silveio D.
Cadillac SRX
07/11/2020
Satisfied customer
Professional,reasonable and courteous
Definitely use again and will recommend to others.

Timothy S.
07/08/2020
Fast and upfront pricing
Pricing isn’t a secret here and it’s appreciated.

NS
Nancy S.
Lakehurst, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/03/2020
Have fair prices & great service!

John F.
07/01/2020
93 Ford ranger
Great job as usual these guy are great

EK
Eric K.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
06/26/2020
Amazing as always!!!
I'm here for an oil change every 3000 miles and they always accommodate me.

James G.
Mazda CX-9
06/24/2020
Honest estimates and fair pricing
I brought my Mazda cx-9 to the shop they are very knowledgeable and my vehicle was fixed within one day honest fair pricing I will be bringing my cars here from now on.

AO
Amy O.
Beachwood, NJ
Honda Civic Si
06/24/2020
Excellent Service As Always!
Always go above and beyond to do a tremendous job! I could not be happier!